We'd like to ask you some questions about Gavin Knowles.
我们想问你些关于Gavin Knowles的问题
You guys FBI?
你们是FBI
NCIS-- FBI's hipper younger brother.
NCIS FBI潮爆了的弟弟
Gavin's innocent, you know.
Gavin是无辜的
Did he say anything about what happened to his truck this morning?
今早他有没有提起过他的皮卡
He was freaked out.
他吓坏了
That bomb really brought it back.
炸♥弹♥让他想起了从前
The IED that took out his squad in Afghanistan?
那个在阿富汗袭击了他小队的简易炸♥弹♥
Gavin came back a little broken, but he's getting help.
Gavin回来时有些崩溃 但他在接受治疗
And even at his worst,
再怎么糟糕
he would never terrorize innocent people
他也绝不会让无辜的人
with what he went through over there.
遭受他曾承受过的一切
Well, how long have you known for?
你们认识多久了
We've been dating about six months.
已经约会六个月了
I'd say you kind of buried the lead there.
不得不说还真看不出来啊
I didn't want our relationship to cloud the issue.
我不想我们的关系变得复杂
Gavin's innocent.
Gavin是无辜的
There's no way that was his bomb.
他不可能去弄炸♥弹♥
But you're still at work?
而你还在继续上班
Who could afford not to be?
不然怎么维持生计
Has he been upset,
他最近有没有心烦意乱
or acting strangely lately?
或者举止反常
No.
没有
Nothing out of the ordinary for a combat veteran
对于亲眼看着所有朋友死于简易炸♥弹♥的老兵来说
who saw all of his friends die in an IED explosion.
他的举止再正常不过了
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Can I give you my number in case you think of anything else?
如果你想起了什么 可以给我打电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
好
If you hear anything about Gavin, will you let me know?
如果有任何Gavin的消息 可以告诉我吗
Sure. Give me your number. Okay.
行 给我个号♥码 好的
You know, he was using Mia's phone.
他早晨还在用Mia的手♥机♥呢
What?
啥
The bomber dude.
那炸♥弹♥哥
Came in here looking kind of rattled;
他来的时候看着有点慌乱
used Mia's phone to make some calls.
用Mia的手♥机♥打了好几个电♥话♥呢
If I think of anything,
我要是想起什么
I'll call you.
就给你打电♥话♥
Thank you. No problem.
谢了 不客气
Hey, Eric, I need you to look up a cell phone number
Eric 帮我查个手♥机♥号♥码
and trace every call made between the time the bomb went off and when Gavin was arrested.
然后调出所有从爆♥炸♥后到Gavin被捕的通话记录
The name is.. Mia Jameson.
名字是 Mia Jameson
The number is 555-0127.
号♥码是 5550127
Okay, got it.
收到
There were just two calls, both to an auto garage.
只有两通电♥话♥ 全都打给汽车修理厂
What do we got?
有什么发现吗
I'm putting you on speaker.
我开公放了
Gavin used his girlfriend's cell phone
Gavin今天早上用他女朋友的手♥机♥
to call a garage this morning... twice.
给汽车修理厂打了两通电♥话♥
Gavin's profile suggests he's not the loner type.
Gavin的测写显示他不是独行侠
Well, maybe he wasn't working alone.
也许他不是一个人作案
Deeks, you and Kensi go check it out.
Deeks 你和Kensi去查查看
We'll update Hetty.
我们去跟Hetty汇报
Okay. We're on it. Let's go.
好的 我们就去 走吧
You know, I'm feeling a little, uh, antsy this morning,
我今天早上觉得有点 烦躁
so I'm gonna go work it on out at the gym.
所以我准备去趟健身房♥
In those?
就穿这双鞋
Uh, yeah, I always work out in these.
呃 对 我经常穿这双鞋锻炼
They build...arch support.
它有...足弓垫
Okay.
好吧
So, you're back.
所以 你回来了
Yeah, I'm back.
是啊 我回来了
For a little while.
暂时而已
That's cool, man.
挺好的
Why are you looking at me like that?
你干嘛这么看我
I'm pretty sure you were flirting with me this morning.
我确定一定以及肯定你今早在跟我调情
What?! Yeah.
你说什么 你听到了
No. That's my signature welcome-back-buddy-hug thing.
你弄错了 那只是我个人特色的拥抱欢迎而已
That's... standard issue.
对朋友的标准化待遇
Now why are you looking at me like that?
你干嘛又那样看我
'Cause you're definitely not flirting with me now.
因为你现在肯定不是在跟我调情
Now that, uh...we're alone.
现在可是...孤男寡女
You think the hug thing had something to do with...Eric?
你认为那个拥抱和Eric...有关
Oh, that's... that's good.
这想法...真有意思
Oh, yeah. No, that's hilarious, actually.
好吧 这真心搞笑啊
Nell, I get paid to read people for a living, but, uh...
Nell 我是专门研究人类行为的
a 12-year-old could figure out what you're doing.
但就算是12岁的小孩也知道你在干嘛
Okay.
好吧
You know what?
你知道吗
You've been gone a little too long, my friend.
你走的时间有点点长了啊 朋友
I'll say that. I mean, Eric?
你懂的 我是说 Eric
Really, we're talking about Eric.
说真的 我们说的是Eric
Okay, Eric?
好吧 Eric
Going to stop saying Eric now.
不准再提Eric了
You can run, but I'm already in your head, Little Nell.
尽管逃避吧 但你的小心思我都懂哦 小Nell
Still got it.
犀利依旧啊
I keep forgetting the name of the club that you and Nell were at last night.
我一直记不住你和Nell昨晚去的酒吧名字
It was the, um...
那间叫...
Oh, you almost got me with that one.
我差点就上当了
Just saying, we're partners, you know?
只是说一声 我们是搭档 懂吗
I should know what my partner is up to at all time for...
我得随时知道我的搭档在干嘛 为了...
for safety's sake.
为了安全起见
For safety? That's right.
为了安全 对
Okay, where were you last night?
行啊 那说说你昨晚在哪
Shh. Do you hear that?
嘘 你听到了吗
Yeah. It's the sound of you changing the subject.
哈 你转移话题的声音呗
No, no, no, it's a bike.
不 是摩托车
Make that plural.
还不止一辆
Bikes-zzz.
摩托车群啊
And here we go.
好戏开始
Kensi and I are at the garage.
Kensi和我在修理厂
They got something going down.
像有大事发生啊
My thoughts exactly, Mr. Deeks.
我的想法是对的 Deeks先生
We've had an anonymous tip.
我们收到一条匿名消息
A terrorist group claimed
一个恐怖组织宣称
it was responsible for this morning's car bomb,
对今早的汽车炸♥弹♥负责
and not Gavin Knowles.
而不是Gavin Knowles
And they warned that there are more bombs on the way.
他们还威胁说会有更多的炸♥弹♥
We're tracking the source of the tip right now.
我们正在追查消息的来源
Can we keep it quiet?
我们可以对此事保密吗
Unfortunately,
很不幸
no.
不能
It seems the news outlets got wind of it.
看起来媒体已经听到风声了
Mr. Beale?
Beale先生
A radical terrorist group has threatened
一个激进恐怖组织发出威胁警告
to attack the city of Los Angeles by day's end...
将于今天结束时袭击洛杉矶城区
Does that mean Gavin's innocent?
这就意味着Gavin是无辜的
I don't know, but get ready for a lot of really nervous people.
不知道 但得做好准备处理大量恐慌群众了
Which is exactly the point.
这才是重点
First the FBI,
刚开始是FBI
now the media.
现在是媒体
Playing right into the terrorists' hands.
正合恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的意
You guys just don't quit.
你们还没放弃啊
Nate, I expected more from you.
Nate 我对你的期望很高
I personally recruited you to the joint task force,
我亲自招你进联合特遣组
but it appears you've gone over to the dark side.
但很明显 你却走到了黑暗的一派
There really aren't supposed to be sides.
本就不应该有派系之争
Our directors asked us to work together.
我们主任是让我们合作的
Well, unfortunately, the FBI has already closed the book on this one.
不好意思 FBI已经结案了
Even though there could still be more bombs out there?
即使现在外面还有更多炸♥弹♥
Look, if the case is closed,
如果真的结案了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表