The unit was actually a black-ops team
实际上那是一个秘密行动组
used for special missions.
专门执行特殊任务
So w-what's happening here?
那这算怎么回事
Is my partner under arrest?
我的搭档被捕了吗
Agent Blye isn't under arrest, but she is a suspect.
Blye探员没有被捕 但她是嫌疑人
It appears your partner only joined NCIS to track down
你搭档加入NCIS就是为了
those she believes are responsible for his death.
追查那些要为他父亲的死负责的人
The men in her father's unit.
她父亲小组里的人
You're accusing Kensi of murder?
你在指控Kensi谋杀
I'm saying, check the facts.
你自己看看这些证据吧
There's mounting evidence that ties Kensi to the deaths of those men.
指向Kensi的证据都推成山了
Kensi is a first-rate agent with an impeccable record.
Kensi是个非常优秀的探员 有着完美记录
I don't buy it.
我根本不信
Well, others do.
其他人会相信的
Including you. Facts are facts, Agent Hanna.
你也信了 事实如此 Hanna探员
You're not buying this, are you, Hetty?
你不相信这鬼话的吧 Hetty
No, I am not, Mr. Deeks,
是的 我不相信 Deeks先生
but we will certainly review the facts.
但我们一定会仔细检查这些证据的
It's all right there-- hard to disprove...
证据都摆在这儿 很难推♥翻♥
but I'm sure you'll try.
但我相信你一定会仔细调查
You've been conducting a secret investigation the entire time you've been here.
这段时间你一直在进行秘密调查
What's your point?
你想说什么
Assistant Director,
助理主任
a word in my office, if you would.
方便的话 到我办公室来一下
Of course.
当然
Gentlemen, there's work to be done.
先生们 好好干活吧
Let's start with Blake's car.
从Blake的车开始查吧
Keep us posted.
有消息通知我们
Got it. Yeah.
明白 好的
You have undermined my authority by keeping me in the dark, Owen.
你这样私自调查是在无视我的权威 Owen
If you suspected Agent Blye of anything,
如果对Blye探员有任何怀疑
you should have come to me first.
你就应该先来问我
Well, I know what a tight-knit group this is.
我了解关系紧密的团队是怎样的
Any other method wouldn't have generated the same results.
别的方法查不到现在的结果
Ah, results?
啊 都查出结果了
This is an elite team,
这本是个精英团队
and you've just thrown it into chaos.
却被你弄得一团糟
I won't forget this.
这笔账我记下了
I know.
我知道
LAPD is treating it as an accident for now,
洛杉矶警局目前认为这是一起意外事故
giving us a few minutes before they get started.
他们开始调查前 我们还有点时间
Why'd Blake come to Los Angeles in the first place?
第一个问题 Blake为什么要来洛杉矶
Looking for Kensi?
来找Kensi吗
She calls him, he hops on a flight
她给他打了电♥话♥ 他就直接跳上飞机
to give her the information she was looking for?
亲自跑过来告诉她答案
Yeah, so pick up the phone,
为什么不能打电♥话♥呢
e-mail, send a text.
或者写邮件 发短♥信♥
Long way to travel just to talk.
跑这么远就为了一次面谈
That's for sure.
这是肯定的
If Kensi's right and her father was murdered,
如果Kensi说的没错 她父亲是被谋杀
Blake could have come over here to take her out before she found out the truth.
Blake可能是想在她查出真♥相♥前把她除掉
Somebody took Blake out first.
结果有人先把Blake除了
Bad news.
坏消息
A small charge blew the brake line.
刹车线管被小型炸♥弹♥给爆了
Wasn't an accident.
这可不是意外
Which means Kensi is now officially a murder suspect.
这就意味着现在Kensi正式成了头号♥嫌疑犯
Only if we tell Granger.
如果我们告诉Granger的话
When did you last contact Sergeant Blake?
你最后一次联♥系♥Blake军士长是什么时候
You know what?
算了吧
Can we just stop this stupid dance routine and get to it?
别绕圈子了 我们能有话直说吗
Yes, I went to see Blake to talk about my father,
是的 我是想跟Blake谈谈我父亲
but get it straight.
但直截了当地说
My dad was an honorable man,
我父亲是一个值得尊敬的人
and the last thing I would do is dishonor his memory by becoming a killer.
我最不想做的就是去杀人而玷污了他的名声
Your father wasn't the all-American hero you think he was.
你父亲并不是你所认为的美国英雄
You wanted answers.
你想要答案
What's in the file?
档案里是什么
I wish I knew, Mr. Deeks.
我也希望我知道 Deeks先生
I mean, there's go to be something we can do here.
总有什么是我们能做的吧
I think you could do more for your partner out on the streets
我觉得你可以出去专心查案
doing what you do best.
这样才最能帮到她
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll take care of her.
我会照看她的
There has to be something on Blake's phone.
Blake的手♥机♥上肯定有些线索吧
You did say you went to MIT, right?
你自己说你是麻省理工的
I'm in, but there's a series of calls
我是黑进去了 可这儿有一连串呼叫
I can't get a lock on for some reason.
我出于某些原因无法解锁
So you're really not in.
所以你还是没真的黑进去
I thought you said you could do this in your sleep.
我还以为你说过你睡着觉也能干这活儿呢
In my sleep, I don't have people breathing down my neck.
我睡觉的时候可没人往我脖子边喘气
Except for that one dream.
除了那个梦
If you don't hurry up, it's gonna turn into a nightmare.
你再不快点 美梦马上变噩梦
Too late.
已经是了
Focus, Beale, you got this.
专心点 Beale 你可以的
Kensi's holding her own, but Granger's about this close
Kensi还撑得住 但Granger步步紧逼
to putting her in a torture rack.
差一点就严刑逼供了
What's taking so long? Got it.
怎么弄了这么久 搞定了
Now wonder it was so difficult,
难怪这么难搞
the calls all originate from a federal agency account.
所有呼叫都来源于一个联邦政♥府♥机构的账户
Which agency?
哪家机构
CIA. The number's blocked,
CIA 号♥码被锁着
but it definitely leads back to their network.
但肯定是他们的网络
You'd miss it if you didn't know what to look for.
要是你不知道你要找什么 就很容易漏掉它
Not bad for MIT.
麻省理工算没丢脸
Call CIA's Los Angeles field office.
打给CIA洛杉矶办事处
See if they'll cooperate and give us a name.
看看他们是否愿意合作 给我们名单
If they don't, hack them.
如果他们不 就黑进去
Looks like there are more calls on Blake's phone
看起来还有其他人打了Blake的电♥话♥
to a user logged under the single name "Fish."
一个用户名叫Fish的
That could be his unit buddy.
可能是他战友
Jay Fisher? Good chance.
Jay Fisher 很有可能
Looks like a burn phone,
像是个一次性电♥话♥
but I've got a phone number.
不过我拿到了电♥话♥号♥码
Well, if it is Fisher, he called David Blake this morning.
如果是Fisher 那他今天早上给David Blake打了电♥话♥
Phone has since been disconnected.
然后就无法接通了
Not so fast.
先别急
Looks like the majority of the calls originate
看起来大多数呼叫的信♥号♥♥
from a cell tower in Highland Park.
都是从高地公园的信♥号♥♥发射塔发射的
Silver Dollar trailer park is the closest residence in the area.
银元拖车宿营地是最靠近那儿的住♥宅♥区
Good work.
干的好
Okay.
行了
Ouch.
嗷
Did you guys ever think about getting maybe a sedan? You know?
你们有没有考虑过换辆四个门的车啊
Maybe a nice minivan?
或者来辆华丽的面包车
One of those sliding doors.
有滑动门的那种
Ever thought about walking?
你有没有考虑过走路啊
You know it's only a matter of time
你知道洛杉矶警局和Granger
before LAPD and Granger find out about Blake's car.
迟早会发现Blake车上的猫腻
Find out what?
发现什么
I didn't find anything. You find something?
我啥都没发现 你发现什么了吗
You mean other than the gaping hole in its side?
你说除了车上的大洞吗
What's there to find out?
那儿有什么发现吗
I wasn't even there.
我都没去过现场
No? No.
没去过 没去过
So how do you think the CIA's involved in all this?
你怎么看CIA被牵涉进来这事儿
Not a clue.
毫无头绪
I'm more concerned Fisher lured Blake to L.A. To kill him.
我更关心Fisher把Blake骗到洛杉矶来灭口的的事
And is Kensi next on his list?
Kensi是他下一个目标吗
They all look the same.
拖车看起来都一样
How are we supposed to know which one's Fisher's?
我们怎么知道哪个是Fisher的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表