Williams and Kelly need a smallpox
Deeks Williams和Kelly警探
inoculation before we can go any further.
需要接种天花疫苗
Wh-why...why-why just us?
为 为啥 为啥只有我们
'Cause everybody else already had the vaccine.
因为其他人已经接种过了
Isn't there some sort of pill we can take?
没有疫苗药片吗
How about a patch?
贴片呢
Maybe some nasal spray?
有没有用喷雾的
No.
没有
I'm not a...not a huge fan of needles.
那个啥 我 我可不是针管的脑残粉啊
Oh, well.
是嘛
Guests, uh...You should probably go to the guests first.
客人 你得让客人优先吧
You should go first.
你先来吧
No, uh, I, uh... You go ahead.
不 不 你先吧
I got to work on my... sleeve here.
我这袖子不好挽 还得忙乎会
Ten bucks says one of 'em goes down.
十块钱赌他们中有一个会昏倒
Come on, boys. Man up.
来吧 男孩们 爷们点
Come on, Deeks.
Deeks 乖哦
I'll buy you ice cream if you don't cry.
你不哭姐就给你买♥♥冰淇淋
I don't want any ice cream.
我才不要什么冰淇淋
Really?
真的假的
That's it.
就是这样
So, you might feel a...tiny little prick.
你可能会有...一点点的刺痛感
I'm sorry, wait, I may feel a little what?
等会 我会有一点点什么
It's probably not his first time.
他应该不是第一次吧
Man down.
果然昏了
Would you stop scratching it?
你能不能别挠了
It burns. Did you see her?
火♥辣♥辣的啊 你看见了吗
She stabbed me like she was fending off a bear attack.
她刺哥那一下跟抵抗熊瞎子似的 全力出击啊
How's your head doing?
你的头怎么样了
It's fine.
没事了
What?
咋了
I didn't pass out, I tripped.
我又没昏倒 只是被绊了一下好吗
You dropped like a rock.
你像块石头砸地上啊
Like I tripped on a rock.
我是像被石头绊了一下
Okay.
好吧
Well, don't fall out there, Stumbles.
就当一切浮云吧 绊脚哥
You know what? I find it rather unbecoming
你知不知道你在5-0特警队的人面前嘲笑我
that you laughed at me in front of the Five-O boys.
是非常极其特别不合适的
It was funny.
可是很好笑啊
I'm glad that you all bonded
真高兴能让你们全都开心快乐
over the hilarity of my misfortune.
虽然这都建立在我的痛苦上
Oh, come on, don't be such a drama queen.
好了 别跟影后似的了
What about your little performance back there?
话说回来 那你的小表现呢
What are you talking about?
你在说啥
What am I talking about?
我在说啥
The over-the-top laughing,
笑的跟那什么似的
the hair flip, the pelvic tilt.
又撩头发又半倾身子的
You were throwing out more flirtation signals than a divorce on a singles' cruise.
你的调情信♥号♥♥发的比那非诚勿扰都多
Oh, my God, you have a concussion.
哦天哪 你脑震荡了啊
No, what I have is a partner who freaks out,
没 只是我有个打了鸡血的搭档
turns into a schoolgirl
只要周围有新来的可爱小男生
every time there's cute new boys hanging around.
就会一秒钟变校园花痴纯情妹
Okay, you are a liar.
够了 少给我扯
And, by the way, I find it very interesting
顺便说一句 你也会觉得男生可爱啊
that you thought that they were cute.
真是太有意思了哦
Got a little island fever going on? Huh?
是被小岛的热情感染了哈
You know what, tell me, tell me that you didn't do this.
快跟我说 快跟我说你没做过这个动作
Danno.
Danno
Adjust my ponytail? Uh-huh.
我调整马尾怎么了
You adjusted your ponytail
你故意调整你的马尾
so you could present your armpits.
以便展示你的腋窝
What?
啥
The armpit is the center of pheromone production.
腋窝是费洛蒙(一种激素)的散发中心
You are certifiably insane.
你绝壁是脑残了
I'm not the one presenting my scent glands to everybody.
我又不是那个显摆自己气味腺的人
I'm glad you didn't because the only thing that you give off
还好你没有 不然结果就只有一个
is repellent.
让人恶心到吐
Oh, you know what? You love my scent.
哟 我的味道你明明爱的不得了
In fact you probably sleep with one of my old T-shirts.
搞不好你还穿着我的旧T恤睡觉呢
I am missing one, actually.
我可真丢过一件呦
That's because it crawled out of your gym bag,
那是因为它从你的运动袋里苦逼的爬出来
and I shot it to put it out of its misery.
所以姐就直接毙了丫的以结束它的痛苦
Oh, and, um, for the record...
哦 还有件事 你不妨记一下
...I don't sleep with anything on.
姐睡觉时什么都不♥穿♥哦
Unless it's a costume.
角色扮演时除外
That was uncalled for.
真是意外收获啊
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yeah. I'm Special Agent Blye, NCIS.
有 我是NCIS的特别探员Blye
This is Detective Deeks, LAPD.
这是洛杉矶警局的Deeks警探
Is this the home of Sharon Walker?
这是Sharon Walker的家吗
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
Is my sister okay?
我姐姐没事吧
You're Sharon Walker's sister?
你是Sharon Walker的妹妹
Carol. Yes, she's my twin.
是的 我叫Carol 我们是双胞胎
Perhaps it would be better if we came inside to talk.
可能我们进去谈比较好
Perhaps it would be better if you told me what the hell's going on.
可能你们直接告诉我出什么事了比较好
I'm afraid we have some bad news.
恐怕我们带来的是坏消息
What sort of bad news?
什么坏消息
About your sister, Sharon.
关于你姐姐Sharon的
Look, Sharon's on her way
Sharon正在从夏威夷回来的路上
back from Hawaii-- she's going to be here any minute.
她随时可能到家
I'm sorry, but your sister passed away on the flight home.
很抱歉 你姐姐在返程航♥班♥上去世了
Maybe you should slow down.
也许你该开慢点
Maybe you should remember our rule
也许你该想想咱俩的规矩
about not criticizing each other's driving.
不批评对方的驾驶技术
I'm not criticizing.
我这不是批评
I just don't want you to lose the Five-O guys.
只是不想5-0特警们跟不上你
If they can tail a suspect, I'm sure they can follow me.
他们都能追嫌犯 肯定也能跟上我
They live on an island.
他们生活在岛上
They're cops,
他们是警♥察♥
not the Skipper and Gilligan.
不是Skipper和Gilligan
Maybe you and I should retire to a nice warm island.
也许我们退休了该找个温暖美丽的小岛
What about my family?
那我家人怎么办
Oh, you could bring them.
你可以带上他们
Gee, thanks.
天 谢谢你
No, I mean it.
不 我认真的
After this is all over,
等一切都结束后
we ought to settle down somewhere nice and quiet.
我们可以找个宁静而美好的地方
Do some fishing, some golfing,
钓钓鱼 打打高尔夫
build things.
培养点什么
What kind of things?
比如
I don't know.
不知道
Whatever guys build when they retire.
那些退休的人都会培养的东西吧
You know, like hobby stuff.
比如什么业余爱好之类的
Hobby stuff?
业余爱好
Yeah.
是啊
You don't fish, and you don't golf.
你不钓鱼 你也不打高尔夫球
I'm not retired.
我还没退休啊
You don't have any hobbies.
你啥爱好也没有
The only way a guy like you would retire is with a bullet.
要你这种人退休 就只有给你一颗子弹
Nice. Wh...Thanks.
很好 我谢谢你
What I meant to say...
我是说...
What I meant to say was that
我是说...
I can't see you giving this up. All right?
我无法想象你会放弃这些 好吧
Then say that, okay?
那就直接说 好吧
Don't jinx me by saying that I'm gonna to get...
别咒我说我会被...
you know what.
你懂的
Okay.
好嘛
I've been, "You know what" Several times.
我已经经历过好几次"你懂的"了
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表