Please, have a seat.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
So, my daughter's a federal agent.
所以说 我女儿是个联邦探员
One of the best we've got.
我们最好的探员之一
You find that hard to believe.
你肯定很难想象
Last time I saw Kensi,
上一次我见到Kensi
she was dressed as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle,
她还打扮成小忍♥者神龟
and her favorite New Kid on the Block was Joey.
她最喜欢NKOTB里的Joey
Where is she?
她在哪
We're taking another look at your ex-husband's death.
我们在重新调查您前夫的死因
Is there anything you can tell us about him?
有什么是您能告诉我们的吗
Kensi thinks I betrayed her father for another man.
Kensi认为我为了别的男人背叛了她父亲
She never forgave me for it.
她一直没原谅我
Every day, I wake up wondering if I should've just
每天早晨我醒来都在思考
told her the truth.
是否该告诉她真♥相♥
I've caught myself wishing I never learned the truth about my father.
我宁愿自己永远不知道父亲死亡的真♥相♥
Lies made for nicer memories, you know?
谎言总让回忆更美好 不是吗
That's the reason I never really wanted to talk about my father with anyone.
所以我从来不和别人讨论我父亲
I know the feeling.
我懂
Don told me that he had joined a new unit.
Don告诉我他加入了一个新的小组
But the things he said they were doing,
但是他说他所做的事情
let's just say they were a long way from the Marines.
跟在海军陆战队里做的事相差甚远
I found my dad's medical records.
我查到了我父亲的医疗记录
Heart attack didn't make any sense.
绝对不可能是心脏病发作
Well, did you look into it?
你往下查了吗
Of course I did; I'm a journalist.
当然 我是个记者
Never found a shred of evidence.
我没发现任何证据
What about you?
你呢
Did you find something about him or...?
有发现关于他的事吗 或者...
Well, I don't have any proof.
我没有任何证据
But I can confirm that your dad didn't die of natural causes.
但我能肯定你父亲绝非自然死亡
Who killed him?
谁杀的他
I don't know.
我不知道
Sure you never found any evidence?
你确定你没找到任何证据
Damn.
该死的
That's is my office.
办公室打来的
I'm late for a meeting.
开会要迟到了
Sure.
没事
Someone stopped by.
有客人
Family friend.
家里面的朋友
I waited for Don to leave the house, and then I took Kensi with me.
我等到Don不在家 带着Kensi走了
I lied.
我撒了谎
Said I fell in love with a guy in Boston, and we were moving there.
我说我爱上了波士顿的一个人 我们要搬过去
We got as far as Nevada when she ran away.
都到内华达州了 她却跑了
A few days later,
几天以后
Don called to tell me that she showed up at his doorstep.
Don打电♥话♥告诉我她回家了
I knew I'd lost,
我知道我已经失去她了
but I had him put Kensi on the phone anyway.
但我还是叫他把电♥话♥给Kensi
She said she never wanted to talk to me again.
她说她再也不想跟我说话了
Daddy's girl till the end.
到底还是爸爸的小棉袄
You know more about your dad
关于你♥爸♥爸的事
than you're telling me, don't you?
你知道的比告诉我的多 对吧
Kensi said she was gonna come back after she talked to Megan Stevens.
Kensi说她跟Megan Stevens谈完就回来
But instead, they traded shots
结果她们却开枪交战
and Kensi killed her in self-defense?
Kensi在自卫时把她杀了
Maybe Kensi fled because this isn't the real Megan Stevens.
或许Kensi逃跑是因为她不是真的Megan Stevens
This whole setup was a trap.
整个事情就是个陷阱
So Clairmont must have assumed that Kensi found out
Clairmont一定知道Kensi发现了
about Brad Stevens and his connection to her father.
Brad Stevens跟她爸爸之间的联♥系♥
She could've killed Kensi the moment she opened that door.
她本可以在开门的时候杀掉Kensi
Instead, she invited her in.
可是却让她进了屋
Sam?
Sam
Meet the real Megan Stevens.
这才是真的Megan Stevens
Hands bound, shot in the head.
双手被绑 一枪爆头
She was questioned and executed.
她先被拷问 然后被处决
LAPD said someone searched the place.
洛杉矶警局说有人搜过这里
Clairmont's looking for something.
Clairmont在找什么东西
Megan didn't help him find it.
Megan没帮他找
Searched Kensi's apartment, too.
他也搜过Kensi的公♥寓♥
So is this guy in town to kill people or win a scavenger hunt?
他到底是在灭口还是在找东西
Go ahead, Nell.
说吧 Nell
I've identified the woman who was posing as Megan Stevens.
我查到了冒充Megan Stevens的人了
Her name is Anya Fournier.
她叫Anya Fournier
She's a Corsican-trained operative who's on payroll at Downrange Partners.
科西嘉训练营的特工 Downrange Partners的人
That's the same military contractor that employed Clairmont after he allegedly died in 2006.
2006年Clairmont假死后受雇于同个军事承包商
He brought a whole team.
他带了整支队伍来
Nell, any way of telling what we're up against here?
Nell 查查对手的来历
Oh, I'm on it.
好 这就办
Anybody else wondering what the world's deadliest New Kid on the Block fan is doing right about now?
还有谁想知道世上最疯狂的NKOTB粉在干吗嘛
This is Deeks.
我是Deeks
Kensi? Kensi, is that you?
Kensi Kensi 是你吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Kensi, talk to me. Kensi?
Kensi 说话啊 Kensi
Cross-referencing facial data points of our known Clairmont associates
在面部识别系统和国际各执法部门数据库里
against worldwide law enforcement databases.
交叉比对Clairmont
The database shows a set of surveillance photos dated back six months ago.
数据库显示这套照片是六个月之前的
Looks like Clairmont and his team were hired
看来Clairmont和他的小组被雇佣于
to protect an American CEO in Croatia.
在克罗地亚保护一个美国CEO
Local police kept tabs on them.
当地警♥察♥给他们存了档
Can we identify Clairmont's team?
能确认Clairmont小组组员身份吗
Multiple pictures.
有很多照片
I'll run it through Photofuse, try to create a better image.
我试试Photofuse吧 增强图像质量
Isolating the clearest angles from each one.
挑出每张照片最清晰的角度
Let's see what we get.
看看有啥发现
Okay, guys, smile for the camera.
伙计们 冲着镜头笑一个
Mm, nice work.
干得好
Okay, running facial rec,
运行面部识别系统
pulling up the files on Clairmont's team.
调出Clairmont小组成员的资料
We got 'em.
找到了
All ex-military, all shooters.
全是退役军人 全是枪手
I guess you really are Donny's little girl.
真不愧是Donny的宝贝女儿
He wouldn't give up either...
他也一直不放弃
until I beat him to death with my bare hands.
直到我亲手把他活活打死
You really think you're better than he is?
你真的觉得你比他还强吗
There's only one way for you to find out.
你只有一个办法能证明
You don't know me, Clairmont.
你不了解我 Clairmont
Staying alone is the only way to guarantee you'll be the one that kills me in the end.
独自一人 你才能保证让我死在你手里
This ends today.
今天就做个了结
I'll be waiting.
我等着
Brad Stevens was targeted in 1997.
Brad Stevens在1997年被杀
We still don't know why.
我们依然不知道原因
A week later, Clairmont kills Kensi's father.
一周后 Clairmont杀了Kensi的父亲
But nine years pass by, Kensi joins NCIS,
但是九年后 Kensi加入了NCIS
starts asking questions.
开始着手调查
Clairmont realizes his past is catching up with him,
Clairmont意识到过去的种种会出♥卖♥♥♥自己
fakes his own death.
于是伪造了自己的死亡
And it worked until he heard that Kensi was questioning guys in his old unit.
这招一直有用 直到Kensi开始调查他的小组
Starts killing them off.
杀戮就开始了
Where does Assistant Director Granger fit into all this?
助理主任Granger在这里是什么角色
Certain point, it became personal for him, too.
其中某个问题牵涉到他私人恩怨
So I just got off the phone with a retired newspaper editor.
我刚跟退休的新闻编辑通了电♥话♥
One of his reporters: none other than Brad Stevens.
他只有一个叫Brad Stevens的记者
And guess what?
猜猜怎么了
The story he was working on when he died
他死时正在追踪的故事
wasn't really about international aid in Haiti.
不是关于发生在海地的国际事故
It was about Peter Clairmont.
是关于Peter Clairmont的
In 1997, Clairmont got drunk at a bar in Port-au-Prince,
1997年 Clairmont在太子港的酒吧喝醉了
he killed a civilian.
他杀了一个平民
Stevens puts that story out, Clairmont's cover's blown.
一旦Stevens揭露了这事 Clairmont就完蛋了
He would have lost his command and got put in prison.
他会失去工作 然后被丢进监狱
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表