Not in a million years.
再等一百万年吧
Okay, that's enough. You don't have to insult your husband.
够了 不要欺负你老公我
I'm simply saying
我只是想说
that such an intimate assignment can impact
如此亲密的任务会影响探员的判断力
the judgment of even the most professional agents.
即便是最专业的探员
You are up against a highly trained Russian sleeper agent
你们要对付的是训练有素的俄♥国♥潜伏间谍
who will protect his own identity at any cost.
他会不择手段的保护自己身份不被暴露
You need to be at the top of your game.
你们需要保持最佳状态
Right. That's absolutely true.
明白 那是当然
I understand, top of the game... But I always feel...
我明白 最佳状态嘛... 可我总觉得...
Hey, sorry to interrupt,
很抱歉打扰你们
but I think you'll want to see this.
不过你们得来看看这个
We found Mikhail Kroyov, our link to the sleeper agent.
找到Mikhail Kroyov了 我们和潜伏间谍的唯一联♥系♥
This video was taken at the Beverly Regis less than an hour ago.
录像不到一小时前拍摄于Beverly Regis
Do we know where he went when he left the elevator?
知道他下电梯后去哪了吗
Actually, he never left the elevator.
事实上 他没有离开电梯
A bellboy found Kroyov a few minutes later.
一个服务生几分钟后发现了Kroyov
So the only connection we have to the sleeper agent is dead.
这么一来我们与潜伏间谍的唯一联♥系♥ 就断了
== 一开头就如此劲爆编剧我爱你!!==
== 睡了睡了睡了终于睡一起了救命!!!==
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来啦
In the kitchen.
我在厨房♥
What smells good?
什么这么香啊
What do you, what do you got there?
你这...你在干嘛啊
Snickerdoodles.
甜饼干
Are they edible?
能吃吗
What? You're not exactly known for your cooking prowess.
干嘛 你又不以厨艺成名
Okay, this is happening.
好吧 你现在努力也行
That and the fact you tried to put tinfoil in the microwave last week.
不过上周你不是还错把锡纸放微波炉里
I found a very easy Martha Stewart recipe online.
我上网找到了玛莎·斯图尔特的简易食谱秘方
Really, Martha Stewart?
真的啊 还玛莎·斯图尔特呢
Ow, really?
真打啊你
Any update on Kroyov?
Kroyov有什么新进展
Yeah, he was injected with a fast-acting toxin.
他被注入了一种快速起效的毒素
No I.D. On the killer.
凶手身份还没查明
It sounds like our sleeper agent woke up.
像是潜伏间谍苏醒了
Yep.
是啊
Wait a minute, what are you, what are you doing?
等等 你这是...要干嘛
Where are you going?
你准备去哪
This is for the old man in 534.
给534号♥的老头送的
I figured he's lived here forever,
我看他在这住了一辈子了
probably knows everything that goes on.
估计对这的事情都了如指掌
Only thing is, he doesn't like people.
只不过 他看起来很不友善
Wait,
等等
so your plan here is to ply him with your
你就准备穿着你这丰...
abundance of...cookies?
...带着丰盛的饼干去
Snickerdoodles.
甜饼干
Don't you have a jacket or something?
你就不♥穿♥件外套什么的吗
I don't need the whole neighborhood checking out my wife.
我可不想让所有邻居都盯着我老婆看啊
Martha Stewart my ass!
玛莎·斯图尔特食谱个鬼啊
You suppose Hetty gave Kensi and Deeks the talk?
你说Hetty找Kensi和Deeks聊了吗
What talk?
聊什么
You know, the talk she gives when agents go undercover as a couple.
你懂的 就是聊聊以夫妻身份卧底啊
Must have missed that one.
估计我错过了
She never gave you the "Intimate undercover assignment" Talk?
她就没跟你聊过"亲密卧底任务"吗
"Unfamiliar feelings and emotions""
"陌生的感觉和情绪"
None of this rings a bell?
想不起来了吗
Nope, guess she thought I was too professional to need it.
木有 我猜她是觉得我太专业了 所以不用了
Probably thought no one would get close enough to you to have to worry.
估计是没人能跟你走的近 所以不用担心
What, are you saying that I'm cold and distant?
你是说我冷酷不近人情吗
Let's just say, if you had an online dating profile...
这么说吧 你要是在"珍爱网"上注册...
Which I would never do. Probably wouldn't hurt if you did.
我才没有 这个可以有
But I don't... But just for argument's sake, if you did...
没有 但是如果你真有...
There's no argument about it. I would never do that.
这有什么好争的 我才不会去注册
I don't think that my soul mate is a mouse-click away.
我可不认为我的灵魂伴侣是个玩鼠标的
Whatever.
随你便
So you're not gonna tell me now? This.
你不准备跟我说了吗 就这个
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我要说的就是这个
I don't know what you mean. I know. Trust me.
我不知道你在说啥 我懂 相信我
I know.
我真懂
Dobroye utro, my friends.
欢迎光临 我的朋友们
What a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
You're looking well.
挺滋润的嘛
Well, my doctor told me to lay off latkes, join gym.
医生跟我说少吃点土豆饼 多锻炼
I'm miserable.
活得很受罪啊
But you're not here to talk about my health. What is it?
但你们不是来聊我的健康吧 想知道什么
A man was killed today.
今天有个人被杀了
Russian businessman. Mikhail Kroyov.
俄♥国♥商人 叫Mikhail Kroyov
Don't know him. Yeah?
认得他吗 怎么
Maybe you know some of his friends.
或许你认识他的朋友们
Here are some DMV photos.
这有几张车管局的照片
Bob Wright and Rob Nelson.
Bob Wright和Rob Nelson
Brett Turner and Polina Grafetta.
Brett Turner和Polina Grafetta
Serena Miller. Jane Felton.
Serena Miller 还有Jane Felton
You know her?
你认得她
She resembles my ex.
她长的像我前妻
Which one?
哪个
The one who recently passed, God rest her soul.
刚过世的那个 愿她安息
Aren't they all dead?
不是都死了吗
I do not have best luck with women.
是我没福气和她们在一起
Think how they feel.
想想她们的感受吧
I do not like him.
我不喜欢他
Just answer the question.
快回答问题
My last wife, Natasha.
我上任前妻 Natasha
This woman... they could be sisters.
和这女人 她们可能是姐妹
Is she married?
她结婚了吗
Sorry I cannot help you.
抱歉 我帮不上忙
Guy's hung up on his ex.
老家伙对前妻还念念不忘
I know for a fact he hated Natasha,
事实上他对Natasha恨之入骨
and she looked nothing like Mrs. Felton.
她看着根本不像Felton夫人
She was a six-foot tall former Miss Ukraine.
她是个6尺高(大概1米8)的前乌克兰小姐
Why would he lie?
他为什么要撒谎
He definitely reacted when he saw these photos.
他看到照片时绝对有反应
Let me see them again.
再给我看看
Maybe he was reacting to this woman,
或许他是对这个女的有反应
not to Mrs. Felton.
而不是Felton夫人
"Serena Miller."
Serena Miller
Hey, Callen.
嘿 Callen
Eric, pull up everything we've got
Eric 尽一切方法
on Mrs. Felton and Serena Miller.
查Felton夫人和Serena Miller的资料
Yeah.
好
Mr. Hobbs?
Hobbs先生
Mr. Hobbs, my name is Melissa Waring.
Hobbs先生 我是Melissa Waring
We're house-sitting down the street for my uncle.
我们在街旁帮我叔叔看♥房♥♥子
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我只是想来打个招呼
Well, okay.
好吧
It's all right if you're busy. Maybe another time.
如果你忙的话 我下次再来吧
I made you some cookies. I'm gonna leave 'em here on your doorstep.
我给你做了点饼干 放在门口了
Okay, enjoy.
尝尝吧
It's a start.
算是个好开始
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Toxicology report's back on Mikhail Kroyov.
Mikhail Kroyov毒理报告回来了
He died of a concentrated cocktail of sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride.
他死于钠硫喷妥钠泮库溴铵与氯化钾的混合物
Injection point was the arm.
注射点在手臂上
Where the guy in the elevator touched him.
是电梯里碰他那家伙
Anything on Jane Felton?
Jane Felton有什么消息
She's a stay-at-home mom.
她是个居家主妇
Checks all the boxes, nothing unusual.
查了所有资料 没什么不正常的
What about Miller?
那Miller呢
Mm, Serena Miller-- she's single,
Serena Miller 她单身
never married, lives alone.
没结过婚 一个人住
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表