You have your confession.
你们已经拿到供词了
Our team has eyes on the I.S.I. Agent.
我们小组在I.S.I有眼线
This mission's been compromised.
任务已经被泄露了
You really gonna send your guys in there?
你真的要把你的人派去那里吗
Federal agents! Don't move!
联邦探员 不许动
Eric, it's uploading.
Eric 正在传送
I don't think I can stop it.
我停不掉它
It's okay. I got it.
没事 我搞定了
Subtle.
真聪明
Eric, any of that come through?
Eric 有什么发出去了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It was a secure connection.
这是条安全线路
Mr. Callen?
Callen先生
The transmission was terminated.
传送已经中止
We don't know if any information was uploaded.
我们无法得知是否有信息上传
Okay.
好吧
Transmission was stopped,
传送中止了
but we don't know if it got through.
但不确定有否信息泄露
It doesn't matter.
没关系
We're going anyway.
反正我们还是要去
What's it gonna be?
接下来呢
Are my men getting on that plane?
我的人能上了飞机了吗
Sam.
Sam
Finding no physical evidence,
没有任何确凿证据
I have no suspects at this time in the death of Ensign Powell.
也没有任何嫌疑人与Powell少尉之死有关
Put your team on a plane.
让你的人上飞机吧
Including Petty Officer Foster.
包括Foster士官
That plane better be fueled and ready.
飞机请加满油准备好
Wheels up in ten.
十分钟后起飞
You director aware of your findings?
你的主任知道这个结果吗
Get your men on the plane.
带你的人上飞机吧
Quickly.
要快
This could cost you everything.
会让你赔上一切的
Right.
知道
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Chief Green?
Green长官
Bring them home.
带他们平安回来
We'll do our best.
全力而为
So publicly the Pakistan government is denying any involvement.
巴基斯坦政♥府♥表面上否认有任何牵连
They are claiming that their former agents had gone rogue.
宣称他们的前特工们已经不受约束了
My office, Mr. Hanna.
到我办公室来 Hanna先生
You made a huge decision without my authority.
你可是背着我做了个很大的决定啊
I did what I had to do.
我只是做了应该做的
How do we proceed from here?
那我们接下来该如何进行
I believe there's not enough evidence to proceed at this time.
我相信已经没有足够的证据继续调查下去了
What about Petty Officer Foster's confession?
那Foster士官的供词呢
The recording system malfunctioned.
录音系统故障
There's no record of a confession.
没有任何供词记录
Petty Officer Foster has nothing else to say at this time.
Foster士官这次没什么可说的了
I cannot allow those men to walk away.
我不允许这些人逍遥法外
No.
不
You cannot.
你不能
I understand what you have to do.
任何处理 我都能理解
Hey, satellite's up, feed is live.
卫星接通 直播开始了
All team members, contact left, contact left!
所有人注意 左侧交火 左侧交火
I'm hit! I'm hit!
我中弹了 我中弹了
I think that's Hodgkins.
那是Hodgkins吧
I can't walk! I can't walk!
我无法移♥动♥ 无法移♥动♥
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Does anyone have eyes on Two?
有人发现二号♥吗
I say again: Does anyone have eyes on Two?
重复 有人发现二号♥吗
It's not a game.
这回可不是游戏了
Three Platoon, Three Platoon.
发现三队敌人 三队敌人
No, it's not.
不 不是
Contact. Contact.
交火 交火
Powell was an asthmatic.
Powell有哮喘
His mouth was taped.
他的嘴被封上了
He was stressed.
他很紧张
He probably had an attack.
很可能哮喘发作
The wound didn't kill him.
他不是因受伤而死的
Autopsy just came in, confirmed it.
尸检结果刚出来 确定了这一点
Agent Hanna didn't know this.
但Hanna探员不知道这个
But that's just the thing.
关键就在这里
He did, Hetty.
Hetty 他确实不知道
He knew the character of those men.
他了解那些人的品格
We're not judge and jury.
我们不是法官也不是陪审团
He allowed suspects in a murder case to walk.
而他让凶杀案嫌犯逍遥法外
He destroyed evidence.
他毁掉了证据
Yes, he did.
是的
Sam would die for what's right.
Sam能够为真理牺牲
He may have just done that, Mr. Callen.
他也许已经这么做了 Callen先生
Forward fire from all directions.
前方各方向都有开火
31, I need a sitrep.
31 报告情况
Two's down! Two's down!
二号♥中枪 二号♥中枪
I need evac.
需要撤离
Requesting medevac.
请求医疗直升机
What's happening?
怎么了
Hodgkins can't walk.
Hodgkins没法走路
I do not have eyes on the packages.
我看不到营救目标
I say again, I do not have eyes on the packages.
重复 我看不到营救目标
I'm hit! I'm hit!
我中弹了 我中弹了
That's Foster.
是Foster
Foster's down.
Foster中枪了
Sergeant One, I need a sitrep now.
1号♥队长 报告情况
Ambush! Ambush!
有埋伏 有埋伏
We don't know if the transmission got through.
我们不知道传送是否成功
They may be compromised.
他们也许都被暴露了
Taliban knew they were coming.
塔♥利♥班♥知道他们要来
...on Five and Six...
...五到六个...
All team on deck. All team on deck.
全队待命 全队待命
You copy? Over.
听到了吗 完毕
Do you read me? Over.
听到我说的了吗 完毕
Targets acquired.
锁定目标
Look.
看
Right there, that's Green.
在哪 是Green
That's Rowe.
那是Rowe
And that's Loretta Davis.
还有Loretta Davis
Evac'ing two W.I.A.
两个伤员正在撤离
Cobra One, copy.
眼镜蛇一号♥ 收到
Angel One, copy.
天使一号♥ 收到
That could have been a trap.
前方也许是陷阱
But those men went anyway.
但他们义无反顾
That's what we do.
这正是我们所做的
Mr. Hanna.
Hanna先生
I've decided to follow your recommendation
我决定按照你的建议
and close the investigation.
结束调查
I'll take care of this.
我会善后的
Thank you.
多谢
No, Mr. Hanna.
不 Hanna先生
Thank you.
要多谢你
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表