on the wounded I.S.I. Agent's car.
受伤的I.S.I.探员的车辆信息
It's parked at a motel in Compton.
停在Compton的一家汽车旅馆
Notify Kensi and Deeks.
通知Kensi和Deeks
Yeah. Eric, we got it.
好的 Eric 收到
Chief Green told me Foster confessed.
Green长官告诉我Foster招供了
You have your suspect. This is over.
你找到你的嫌疑犯了 这事完了
He's taking the fall for them.
他替他们抗下了一切
What about the mission?
那任务呢
We came here for the truth, Commander, not a scapegoat.
我们是来找寻真♥相♥ 不是找替罪羊 中校
I'll get Hetty.
我去找Hetty
Wait.
等等
I'm waiting.
等着呢
I got something.
我有办法
But I got to do it alone. You can't be a part of it.
但我必须独自去做 你不能参与其中
Please.
拜托了
Okay.
好吧
Bring them all in the room.
把他们都带进去
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Deeks?
Deeks
I've got a laptop.
找到个笔记本
Thanks.
多谢
Eric, he left his laptop. Looks like he wiped it clean.
Eric 他留下了笔记本 硬盘看起来被清空了
We'll get it back to you.
我们带回去给你
Funny, there was no Internet in the room.
有意思 房♥间里没有网络
He needs to use a secure connection in order to send the intelligence.
他需要一条安全线路来发送情报
Why?
为什么
Because Pakistan is our ally.
因为巴基斯坦是我们的盟国
They supposedly don't have any agents operating in the United States.
原则上 他们不能在美国本土有任何情报活动
Just like we supposedly don't have any agents operating in Pakistan.
就像我们不能在巴基斯坦有任何情报活动一样
As I said, a secure connection.
就像我说的 需要一条安全线路
Can never trace it back to him.
绝不会追踪到他身上
Okay, so, scanning the area,
好 那就扫描这一区域
I got a business that's been red-flagged by Homeland Security.
我发现一个被国土安♥全♥局♥标注的公♥司♥
It's a Pakistan communications company
是个巴基斯坦的通讯公♥司♥
with secure satellite access.
拥有安全卫星连接
Sending you the address now.
地址发你们了
On it.
收到
You all left the movie theater,
你们全都离开了电影院
cut the fence,
切断了防护栏
reentered the base.
回到基地
You restrained, questioned and killed Ensign Powell.
你们扣押 审问 杀害了Powell少尉
Then disposed of his body in the impact zone.
然后把尸体丢在冲击区
Petty Officer Torres,
Torres士官
how'd that movie end?
电影的结局如何
This guy was stealing identities,
那个男的偷了身份
and then in the end, he fell for the girl,
最后 他爱上了那个女孩
tried to get with her, and he had a...
努力追求她 然后他...
change of heart. Change of heart. Yeah.
洗心革面 洗心革面
You men seem to have your story together.
你们说的剧情好像都一样
Two people are about to die.
两个人就要死了
You have a confession!
你已经有供词了
MPs found it a half hour ago.
半小时前 宪兵找到了它
That's not my knife.
那不是我的刀
How do you know without looking at it?
你看都不看一眼 就知道它不是了吗
I told you, I lost it clearing a house in Kandahar.
我跟你说了 我在坎大哈清扫行动中弄丢了
But you confessed that you used it on Ensign Powell.
但你招供说你用它杀害了Powell少尉
That was a different knife.
那是另外一把刀
Oh. So now we have two knives?
哦 现在是有两把刀了吗
Whose fingerprints are going to be on this
那这刀上的指纹会是谁的呢
if it's not your knife? I... have a...
如果这不是你的刀 我有...
Stop talking.
别再说了
It's a duplicate knife.
这是把复♥制♥品
It's too late!
太迟了
Story's falling apart, gentlemen.
故事漏洞百出 先生们
It's over!
都结束了
You happy?
满意了
No.
不
Because to me,
因为对我来说
being a SEAL means honor and integrity.
成为一名海豹突击队员 意味着荣耀与诚实
It means something.
这意味着很多
We would never shame ourselves by compromising the truth.
我们永远不会掩盖真♥相♥ 让自己蒙羞
You want it?
你真想知道
Really?
确定吗
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来这里
SEAL to SEAL.
海豹之间的对话
Agent Callen,
Callen探员
I hope your partner knows what he's doing.
我希望你的搭档知道自己在干什么
He's doing what he has to do.
他在履行自己的职责
No cameras.
没监控
No one hears what's said in this room.
谁也不知道我们说了什么
SEAL to SEAL.
海豹之间的对话
Someone turns against you on the battlefield,
在战场上 有人跟你对着干
you kill him.
你就杀了他
Might even get a medal for it.
你甚至有可能因此获得勋章
But now it's in your backyard, and suddenly, it's unpalatable.
但现在自家后院 于是突然间就非常不合时宜
You could have turned him in.
你们可以告发他
We were going to.
我们原来是这么打算的
After the mission had been completed.
就在任务结束之后
If we revealed the breach in security,
如果我们向安♥全♥部♥门告发他
the mission could have been terminated.
任务肯定会被中止
They are going to behead that woman.
他们打算斩首那个女的
You know that.
你知道的
Mark Rowe. Former SEAL.
Mark Rowe 前海豹突击队员
I served two years with him.
我和他一起服役两年
He has a wife and a child,
他有妻有子
and even with that, Mark would have died for me.
但即便如此 Mark仍愿意为我而死
We had our mission.
我们有自己的任务
Powell was the enemy. The choice was clear.
Powell就是敌人 别无选择
To kill him.
杀了他
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不是
Everything that Petty Officer Foster told you was the truth.
Foster士官告诉你的都是事实
We entered his room.
我们进到他的房♥间
Powell wasn't there; we split up to search for him.
Powell不在那里 于是我们分开去找他
I found him outside smoking.
我发现他在屋外抽烟
Powell knew it was over.
Powell明白一切都结束了
He drew his sidearm.
他拔出备枪
We struggled.
我们扭打了起来
I stabbed him.
我捅了他
It was in self-defense.
那是自卫
The wound was not critical.
伤口并不致命
We gave him medical attention and searched his room.
我们给他包扎后 搜查了他的房♥间
Then he stopped breathing.
然后 他停止了呼吸
All on his own?
他自己吗
As far as we could determine,
至少在我们看来
yes.
是的
And none of you felt any malice or vengeance
你们中没有人感到卑劣 或是复仇的快♥感♥
for a man who put the entire team in danger.
因为他把整个小组置于危险之中
Betraying his country for money?
为了钱背叛国家
It was all for the mission?
真的都是为了任务吗
What's in your heart when you confront the enemy, Chief Hanna?
你与敌人对峙时想的是什么 Hanna长官
This is it.
就是这里
Back door's open.
后门开着
Eric, you sure he's in there?
Eric 你确定是这里吗
Zoom in.
放大
Yeah, it looks like he went in five minutes ago.
是的 看起来他五分钟前刚进去
He's there.
他就在这
Detective, that transmission cannot be uploaded.
警探 必须阻止情报传送
We're a go/no-go, Agent Hanna.
我们到底能不能走啊 Hanna探员
Either they leave now, or the mission is aborted.
要么他们现在就走 要么任务就中止
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表