You think he's playing us?
你说他是在玩我们吗
If he is, he's a good actor.
是的话 他演的还真像
I want you to think about it, Hijazi.
好好想想吧 Hijazi
Because if you're not telling the truth
要是你没跟我们说实话
and we can prove that...
我们就帮不了你了...
So, uh...
呃 那个...
who, exactly, do you write about in that diary of yours?
你的日记里 到底写了点啥
I don't have a diary.
我不写日记
No.
不会吧
It's a journal.
只写日志
You were her source. The Libyans killed her.
利比亚人杀了她 而你是她的线人
Then they tried to kill
现在他们想要杀的是
the Naval Intelligence commander she was talking to.
跟她联♥系♥过的海军情报指挥官
It's only a matter of time before they find you.
他们找到你只是时间问题
All right, look, if you don't our protection,
好吧 如果你不要我们的保护
that's fine. Just tell us
没关系 只要告诉我们
where Asad El-Libi is, so we can protect him.
Asad El-Libi在哪儿 我们得保护他
I wouldn't betray Asad El-Libi.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥Asad El-Libi的
The Libyans are still here looking for him.
那帮利比亚人还在玩命找他呢
You lie.
你骗人
I want to see Asad El-Libi.
我要见Asad El-Libi
You went to my shop; you have him.
你们来过我的店 他在你们手里
Farag... he wasn't there.
Farag 他不在这儿
Neither was his computer.
他的电脑也不在
We're trying to keep him safe.
我们想要努力的保证他的安全
We're on your side.
我们是一边的
My side?
我这边吗
First you accuse me, then you want my help?
一开始你们就指控我 现在又要我帮忙吗
I want a lawyer.
我要请律师
I think we found the car the Libyan agents used
我觉得咱找到利比亚特工
in Adriana's drive-by.
射杀Adriana时开的车了
Now, Steve Downey's footage
Steve Downey的现场秀
didn't get enough of the car for us to I.D. anything specific.
没有给我们提供任何有用的信息
Just that it was a brown Impala.
只知道是辆棕色的英帕拉
So checking traffic cams in the area around the time
所以我们查看了枪击前后周围所有的交通录像
of the shooting, we found one with two guys who matched up
发现了两个嫌疑人
to our LAX photos of the Libyan agents.
符合在机场拍到的利比亚特工的特征
Who's it registered to?
车注册在谁名下
It's a rental.
租来的
And the address they gave for the rental doesn't check out.
租车是用的地址估计也是假的吧
Not unless they're renting rooms
除非他们租的房♥子是在
at the Chuck E. Cheese on Jefferson.
Jefferson区的Chuck E. Cheese路上
All right, well, get us whatever you can.
好吧 有进展就通知我们
Uh, I got a parking ticket.
对了 我还找到了一张违章停车的罚单
I'll take it.
看看
Issued this morning, 2:00 a.m., for parking on
今天凌晨2点停的
a residential street without a permit after 6:00.
早晨6点还没来取车 就给贴单了
There's no way they'd be that careless.
他们可不会这么大意
Pop the trunk.
打开后备箱
It's him.
是他
My Asad El-Libi.
我的Asad El-Libi
His name was Tarek Al-Kousa.
他的真名叫Tarek Al-Kousa
We met a few years ago when he came to my shop.
几年前他来我店里的时候认识的
We both loved our country, but what could we do?
我们都很爱国 但我们能做什么呢
It's why we were both here.
所以我们都来了美国
And then the Arab Spring began.
之后反政♥府♥武装就开始起义了
Tarek was an I.T. tech and a programmer.
Tarek是个程序员 精通技术
When Gaddafi shut down the Internet,
卡扎菲封锁了网络
he saw a way to help the rebels.
他想了个方法来帮助反政♥府♥武装
Why not do it from Libya?
为什么不在利比亚做
Tarek felt he could be more effective from here.
Tarek觉得在这里能做的更好
It was easier to hack through the Libyan firewalls.
要黑利比亚的防火墙更容易些
Less chance of him being discovered.
至少不会那么容易被人发现
But he made it seem like he was in Libya, for morale.
为了更有煽动性 他假装自己就在利比亚
He knew the people had to feel he was with them
他知道 那帮人会觉得他和他们是一起的
for them to have faith in what he was doing.
这样不管他做什么 他们不会起疑心
He needed a safe place.
他需要一个安全的地方
My shop was closed.
我的店关门了
Tarek insisted I stay away, for my own protection and his.
安全起见 Tarek一直坚持不让我参与
If anyone saw me visiting my closed shop...
如果有发现我还在进出那家店 我们就...
Gaddafi has many resources.
卡扎菲有很多耳目
The broadcasts continued.
广播一直在继续
I assumed he was still there.
我以为他还在那儿
You ever seen these men before?
见过这些人吗
No, I don't know these men.
没有 我不认识他们
They never tried to call, they never sent you any messages?
他们有没有给你打过电♥话♥或发过短♥信♥
It was too risky.
太冒险了
You have to understand, back in Libya,
你们要知道 在利比亚
the government monitored everything.
政♥府♥会监控一切
I'm sorry, just to clarify,
不好意思 我就是想弄明白
what is the difference between a journal and a diary?
这日记和日志有啥区别
Diaries are for seven-year-old girls.
幼齿小萝莉才写日记
So, um, you would say that a journal, then,
所以你的意思是 你那本日志
has more adult content?
有大把大把的成人内容喽
Good to know.
很好
Good to know.
好的很
...knew it was possible
...有可能卡扎菲会派人来这里
Maybe he had already sent them.
也许他们已经来了
Maybe if I had gone to check on him...
如果我去看看他...
Farag, this is not your fault.
Farag 这不是你的错
We know who did this.
我们知道是谁干的
There's a chance we can catch them.
有个机会能抓住他们
Now, are you sure you're the only one
现在 你能确定你是唯一一个
that knew what he was doing?
知道他在做什么的人吗
He has a sister Shari.
他还有个姐姐叫Shari
But he would never have told her he was still here.
不过他永远不会告诉她 他还在这儿的
He wouldn't put her in such danger.
他不会让她有任何危险的
She was his only family.
她是他唯一的亲人了
Any luck with the facial recs?
面部识别有什么收获吗
I'm into traffic, ATM, security cams,
交通监控 ATM监控 我在所有能黑进的监控录像里
anything my system can access or hack into.
拼老命的找着呢
Three guys in a city of ten million.
洛杉矶可是有上千万的人呐
Asad El-Libi is on-line again.
Asad El-Libi又上线了
What? How can that be?
什么 这怎么可能
It's live.
是直播
And he's clearly referencing events
而且他所说的内容
that happened after we found his body.
明显是在我们找到他的尸体后发生的
Hey, guys, Asad El-Libi is broadcasting again.
Asad El-Libi又开始广播了
Either someone has taken Asad El-Libi's place
要么是有人取代了Asad El-Libi
or Farag is lying to us.
要么是Farag把我们给耍了
Maybe her brother told her more than Farag thinks.
也许姐弟俩聊的比Farag想象的更多呢
Kensi, Deeks.
Kensi Deeks
And...
还有...
Monty, come on!
Monty 过来
Come on!
快点
Yeah, you want to drive?
想开车不
Probably better than Kensi.
你开的肯定比kensi好
It's not the man, it's what he stands for.
重要的不是人 而是他所代表的精神
Which means they'll come after this guy, as well.
也就是说 这个人也会被追杀
Whoever he is.
不管他是谁
I'm so proud of him, what he did.
我为他和他的事业骄傲
I just...
我只是...
I wish I had known that he was still here this whole time.
要是知道他一直都在这里就好了
The thought of him being so close,
他一直都在我身边
and now he's gone.
可是现在 他却不在了
You know, your brother knew what he was doing was dangerous.
他知道自己随时都可能有危险
And he wanted to protect you.
他想保护你
Yeah.
我知道
Shari, someone has taken over your brother's broadcasts.
Shari 有人接管了你弟弟的电台
Can you think of anyone that would do that?
你知不知道可能是谁
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表