You think anything ever happened between those two?
你觉得他们之间什么都没有发生吗
Sam's the most honorable man I know.
Sam是我认识的人中最可敬的一个
Jada... No.
Jada... 不
You do not get to speak to me.
你没资格和我说话
You get to listen.
你听着就够了
You made me trust you, Sam.
你让我信任你 Sam
You made me turn my back on the only family I had left.
你让我背叛我唯一的家人
You made me kill for you.
你让我为你杀人
Life with my brother was not perfect,
和哥哥在一起的生活或许不完美
but at least I thought I had you.
但是我以为我至少还有你
I believed that I had you.
我相信我有你
And now I have nothing.
但现在我什么都没了
I don't know what else I can say other than I'm sorry.
我不知道除了抱歉 我还能说什么
Sam, I do not want your textbook apologies.
Sam 我不想你冷冰冰的道歉
What I want I cannot have.
那些我想要的都没了
You weren't part of the plan.
你不是计划中的一部分
You just happened.
可你就这么卷进来了
Why did you speak to me on that first day?
为什么你要在第一天要跟我说话
Why?
为什么
Because you looked alone.
因为你看起来很孤单
They're calling back.
他们打回来了
Is it done?
完事了吗
No.
没
Jada's still alive,
Jada还活着
but I have her.
但是我抓住她了
That was not what we discussed.
我们之前可不是这么说的
But it's what we're discussing now, Adrien.
但现在是了 Adrien
If you want the deals that you brokered
如果你想将 你是Khaled和法国人的中间人
between Khaled and the French kept secret,
这个秘密保守下去的话
then I suggest we arrange a trade.
我建议我们做个交易
My family for Jada.
用我家人换Jada
We meet in one hour.
一小时内见面
I'll text you the location.
我会短♥信♥给你地址
We'll keep her safe.
我们会保证她的安全
I don't especially like being told what to do.
我特别不喜欢被人牵着鼻子走
I just want my family back.
我只想换回我的家人
That all depends on you.
那要看你怎么做了
This is how it's going to work:
我们这么办
We take Jada with us.
我们把Jada带走
I leave one of my men here with you and your family.
我让我的一个人跟着你和你的家人
Once we're safely away,
一旦我们安全的离开
I'll call my man, he'll leave.
我会打给我的人 他就会离开
I'm not a fool.
我又不是傻子
That's not what we discussed.
我们之前不是这么说的
But it's what we're discussing now, Elmslie.
但现在是了 Elmslie
Do you even have the slightest idea
你是真的完全不知道
of who you're dealing with?
你在跟谁做交易吗
Allez! Allez!
快 快走(法语)
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
What? What is it?
怎么回事
Montalban. He's gone.
Montalban 他跑了
Everything that's happened...
所有发生过的事
...everything we've been through...
所有我们经历的事
...I had no choice.
我别无选择
I am trying to understand.
我在努力理解
I wish I could.
我希望我能理解
Oh, hey, what's that for?
嘿 这是什么
All the ones I owe you, plus a little more.
我欠你的 还多了几瓶
Nell... Come on, it's just a game.
Nell 别啊 只是玩游戏啊
It's not... not for real.
不是...不是非要这样
Oh, I can take 'em back.
那我拿走好了
No, no, no...
不不不
Since you went through all the trouble,
反正你都麻烦去买♥♥了
just might as well hang on to 'em.
就放松一下好了
Yeah. Hey, Bubbly Cola.
哎 Bubbly可乐
That's my favorite. How did you know that?
我的最爱诶 你怎么知道的
I may or may not have been doing a little Facebook stalking.
我稍微查了下你的Facebook什么的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I think I've been quite clear
我想我曾经非常明确地强调过
with my "No food or drink in Ops" Policy,
"行动中心不许有食物和饮料"这条规定
don't you?
是吗
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Ha!
哈
Jinx.
我先说的
Looks like I win.
看来我赢咯
Wha...
什...
Good night.
晚安
Eric found Khaled.
Eric找到Khaled了
He'll brief you.
他会给你做简报
And Homeland Security grabbed Montalban
国♥家♥安♥全♥局抓到了Montalban
trying to board his private jet to Morocco.
当时他正想坐私人飞机去摩洛哥
No surprise there.
没什么好惊讶的
Sooner or later,
迟早的事
our sins seem to catch up to us.
天网恢恢疏而不漏
Good night, Mr. Callen.
晚安 Callen先生
You're the second one I found in here today cleaning their weapons.
你是今天第二个我看到在这里清理枪的人
Apparently, you and Hetty have more in common than I thought.
显然你和Hetty的共同之处比我想象得多
Eric found Khaled.
Eric找到Khaled了
He's in Spain.
他在西班牙
He's making his way here.
他在来这里的路上
== 难道这还有续集吗 编剧你去死一死啊 ==
== 今天这集为神马没有片头。。。 ==
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表