If you're found eating, drinking or smoking,
地铁里严禁吃喝或吸烟
you could be fined $250.
违者罚款250美元
Please stand clear.
请站在黄线外
Please stand clear.
请站在黄线外
Doors are closing.
门就要关了
You sure it wasn't you?
你确定真不是你吗
Because the guy had your same little surfer drawl.
说话口音跟你们玩冲浪的一样拖啊
Uh, I do not speak with a drawl.
我说话才不拖好吧
The way you just said "drawl"?
你刚说 拖 的时候
You said it with a drawl. What are we talking about?
就在拖音啊 你们在说什么呢
Nothing. We are talking about absolutely nothing.
没啥 我们百分百啥都没说啊
Someone called into a talk radio show last night.
昨晚有人打了广播脱口秀的热♥线♥
Sounded exactly like Deeks.
听着绝对是Deeks
Did he now?
真是他吗
What was he calling about?
他说什么了
Oh, he just wanted to talk about his feelings.
他就是倾吐倾吐他的情感问题
For a coworker.
喜欢个同事什么的
Don't you think it's strange that Callen is a talk radio guy?
你不觉得Callen会听广播很奇怪嘛
Why's that? I don't know,
为什么 不知道啊
I've just always kind of considered you more of a, uh...
我就是习惯性的把你想成...
you know, a...
你懂的 那种...
TV static, white-noise kind of guy.
开着电视当背景音的人
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Well, I am a man of mystery.
好吧 我是个神秘的男人
Mystery or misery?
神秘的还是悲剧的
Oh. It's going to be that kind of day, isn't it?
你就准备损我一整天是不
Buddy, you have no idea how lucky you are to have a male partner.
你都不懂有个男性搭档是多么幸运
What is that supposed to mean? Hmm?
你什么意思 哼
I just... You know what?
我只是 你知道不
Don't even answer that question. I'm not.
你不用回答了 不说了
Speaking of partners, where is Sam?
说到搭档 Sam在哪
Mr. Always Five Minutes Early is late again.
永远提前五分钟先生 今天又迟到了
And he's taken three long weekends this month.
他这个月已经休过三次周末假了
You know what that means.
你知道什么情况
He's in rehearsals for an off-Broadway revival of Cats.
他在彩排百老汇经典剧 猫
I'll tell him you said that.
我会跟他说的
You don't have to do that.
表这样嘛
Sounds like he's on a new assignment.
看样子他是有新任务了
Is he on a new assignment?
他有新任务了吗
That is a question for Hetty.
你不如直接问Hetty
You rang? Ooh. Hi, Hetty.
你找我 嘿 Hetty
Hi.
嘿
Yes?
怎么了
Do you think Deeks speaks with a drawl?
你觉得Deeks说话拖音吗
Well, Mr. Deeks' intonation certainly reflects
Deeks先生的腔调充分反映了
the motley milieu in which he was raised.
他混杂的成长环境
But I have to admit,
但是我不得不承认
I find I'm rather fond of his idiosyncrasies.
我挺欣赏他这种风格
Did you hear that?
听见了没
Hetty is rather fond of my idiosyncrasies.
Hetty欣赏我的风格啊
Well, take it easy, Mr. Deeks.
别激动 Deeks先生
That was just a polite way of saying that
这只是一种礼貌的说法
I agree that you have a drawl.
我也同意你说话拖音
Well.
好了
On with it.
做事了
On with what?
什么事
Your new case, of course. Aha.
当然是新案子了 哈
Save it.
省省吧
What? Hetty straight up ganked my whistle?
什么 难道Hetty秒杀我的小哨子了
This was pulled from a Metro security camera last night.
这是昨晚的地铁站监控录像
The victim was Nori Ito,
受害人名叫Nori Ito
a Japanese accountant who arrived in Los Angeles
是个日本会计师
three days ago, along with a
三天前刚到洛杉矶
tourist group. He died early this morning.
随团旅游 今天一大早死了
The man giving Nori not quite the warmest L.A. welcome
这人欢迎他的方式可不怎么热情啊
is... Connor Maslin.
他叫Connor Maslin
He's a former Marine.
他是个前海军陆战队员
How former is former?
多久前退伍的
Maslin was discharged earlier this year.
Maslin今年年初退伍
He was administratively separated.
因为政♥治♥方面的原因
I'm assuming that's not an honorable discharge.
我猜绝对不是光荣退伍
What did he do?
他犯什么事了
Japanese authorities accused him of sexually assaulting a woman
日本政♥府♥指控 他在驻扎冲绳期间
while he was stationed in Okinawa.
性侵犯了一名女子
And this second victim is also Japanese?
这个受害者也是日本人吧
Could be a possible hate crime.
可能是仇视性犯罪
What else do we know about Maslin?
还知道Maslin的什么情况
We have his home address in Playa Del Rey,
我们有他在Playa Del Rey的住址
as well as a list of his current employers.
还有他现任雇主们的名单
Employers? Plural?
雇主们 复数啊
According to what I found,
根据我的调查
he's currently working three jobs.
他目前有3份工作
Well, you know what they say about idle hands.
知道他们说的游手好闲是什么意思了吧
Hetty wants us to locate Maslin.
Hetty要我们找到Maslin
And bring him in quickly so he can't hurt anyone else?
在他伤害其他人之前抓到他
And quietly, because the military can't afford this kind of publicity.
还得低调 因为这种事情一旦公开 军队可承担不起
That's actually exactly what Hetty said,
Hetty就是这么说的
except with fancier words and more syllables.
只不过加了点虚词和多音节
All right, clock's ticking. Let's get to it.
好了 时间紧迫 开工吧
Maslin's managed to stay out of trouble for months.
Maslin很久都没惹过麻烦了
Why don't you to talk to his employers,
你去问问他老板
see if anything happened yesterday that could've set him off.
看看昨天发生什么了 让他这么愤怒
Done.
明白
Sam and I will visit his place. I'll fill you in in the car.
我和Sam去他家看看 到车上再跟你说情况
What's the two-second version?
先简单说说
I don't think you're going to like this guy.
你不会喜欢他的
You want to know where Connor Maslin is?
想知道Connor Maslin在哪吗
Join the club.
我也想知道
Begs for extra shifts like a little girl,
老是求我给他额外放假 像个小女孩似的
and then leaves me high and dry.
让我难办死了
Marisol!
Marisol
You going to clean up the spill some time this week?
你这礼拜准备什么时候把这些东西清理掉
Si, seor.
就来 先生
Uh, has Connor ever missed a shift before?
Connor之前有缺勤过吗
Nope.
没有
Frankly, I had no beef with him-- until today.
说实话 我和他关系还行 但今天除外
What was he like? Did Connor play nice with the other coworkers?
他做人怎样 和同事相处的好吗
Who's this guy? Dr. Phil?
这位是谁 Phil博士吗(美国脱口秀主持人 专攻心理)
Did he ever get into a fight with anyone? A customer, maybe?
他有没有和谁起过争执 可能是某个顾客
Not that I know of.
据我所知是没有
He pretty much kept to himself.
他不怎么喜欢和人打交道
And in general, he wasn't a pain in my...
总的来说 他不会让我...
Marisol!
Marisol
Mop!
拖把
He did work here yesterday, right?
他昨天来上班了是吧
Did he seem at all off to you?
他有没有什么异常
Emotionally unstable, maybe?
也许情绪不稳什么的
This one make you sing "Kumbaya" in the car?
他肯定在车里逼你唱Kumbaya是吧(民权运动赞歌♥)
Just answer the question, please.
回答问题就好
Look.
听着
He punched in, he stocked shelves for ten hours,
他刷♥卡♥上班 整理10个小时的货架
he punched out.
然后刷♥卡♥下班
That's as "emotionally stable" as I need him.
他能这样 情绪稳定 我就满足了
If you think of anything else,
如果你还能想起什么线索
anything useful...
有用的线索
See ya.
再见
Bye.
拜
Don't worry. You're nothing like Dr. Phil.
别担心 你和Phil博士一点都不像
Thank you.
谢谢
With that speech impediment, you'd never make it on TV.
就你这语言障碍的 一辈子都上不了电视
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表