Do you remember what he was wearing?
你还记得他当时穿的是什么吗
White T-shirt, red shorts, black socks.
白色T恤 红短裤 黑袜子
Wow, that's actually quite impressive.
哇 真让我佩服啊
And Melissa-- what was she wearing?
Melissa呢 她当时穿的啥
Are you trying to get me in trouble?
你这不害我吗
There's no possible way that I could remember that.
我怎么可能还记得呢
Black tank top, jeans, bag that goes across your shoulder,
黑色无袖上衣 牛仔裤 斜挎包
hair down, wavy.
头发披下来 大♥波♥浪
Oh, you guys are too cute.
你俩真是太可爱了
Mostly her.
她比较可爱
So when did you first know she was the one?
你什么时候确定她是你的真命天女的
Oh, thank you for that. Saved by the bell.
谢谢啊 铃♥声♥救我一命
Honey,
亲爱的
why don't you take Melissa into the dining room?
何不带Melissa去餐厅呢
Of course.
当然
Maybe you can give me a hand with the food?
也许你可以帮我弄一下吃的
What's that perfume you're wearing?
你用的什么香水
It's my favorite Chanel.
是我最喜欢的香奈儿
All right.
好吧
You've never played an instrument before?
你从来没弹过什么乐器吗
No.
没有
You have great hands for it.
这双手弹乐器可算完美
Thank you.
谢谢
Who needs another cocktail?
谁还要来点鸡尾酒
Uh, I'm okay, actually.
不用了 真的
It's not like you're driving.
你又不用开车
Sweetie, we need another round.
亲爱的 我们再来一轮酒
How about a red from the cellar.
酒窖里的红酒怎么样
Mmm. I'll get the glasses.
我去拿杯子
I can't get a read on them.
我读不懂他们
I can tell you one thing--
我可以告诉你一件事
that Polina's got fantastic taste,
Polina的品味非凡呐
because she really wants a piece of your hubby.
因为她真希望尝尝你老公的滋味
Yeah, well, if my hubby weren't so self-absorbed,
是啊 如果我老公没那么自恋的话
he would've noticed Brett's hands all over me.
他早发现Brett的手已经在我身上走一圈了
Did you see the shoulder rubbing with the hand thing?
你没看见他手放在我肩膀上吗
Are you trying to make me jealous?
你是在让我吃醋吗
No, I'm just saying that they're trying to throw us off our game.
不 我是说他们正努力让我们犯错
You really think one of them is the handler?
你真觉得他们中一人是接头人吗
Well, they are pushing the booze
他们一直让我们喝酒
and asking us a whole lot of personal questions.
还问那么多私人问题
That's true, and every time we ask them something,
确实 每次我们一问问题
they do change the subject.
他们就转移话题
Exactly.
是啊
Why are you staring at me?
你干嘛盯着我看
We're supposed to be married.
我们结婚了的
Husband's don't stare at their wives.
老公不该这么盯着老婆看
Just trying to figure out where you hid your gun.
就是想知道你的枪藏哪了
Can you do it without staring?
你不盯着就不能想了吗
You are carrying, right? Of course I am...
你带枪了 是吧 我当然带了
Then where are you carrying?
那你藏哪了
I guarantee you will love this wine.
我保证你们会喜欢这酒的
Brett, we've got a couple of lovebirds in here.
Brett 这里有对小鸳鸯呦
That's the spirit.
这才对嘛
Sorry.
不好意思
I don't know what came over me.
我也不知道我怎么了
It must've been the cocktail.
肯定是鸡尾酒害的
Ah, you're a lucky man, Justin.
你真幸运啊 Justin
She's a real live one.
她真实在啊
Yeah, no, my, uh, Aunt Hetty definitely warned me about her.
可不嘛 我Hetty阿姨肯定警告过我呢
Can't find anything connecting them to Serena or Mikhail.
找不到任何与Serena和Mikhail有关的东西
G...
G
They've been made.
他们暴露了
A little top up?
再来点吗
Oh, no, no. Otherwise I'll never make it home.
不不不 不然我就回不了家了
That's the point.
这才是关键嘛
That's my phone. I better get that.
我的电♥话♥ 我去接一下
You know, if it's important, they'll leave a message.
如果重要的话 他们会留言的
So, Justin, tell me about your work.
Justin 说说你的工作嘛
You're an artist?
你是个艺术家
That's fascinating.
真是太棒了
I love artists.
我就爱艺术家
Do you? 'Cause that's really...
是吗 这真是太...
Yeah, it's actually not that exciting.
其实也没那么令人激动的
But what is exciting is you and Brett.
真正令人激动的是你和Brett
How did he proposed?
他怎么求婚的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I almost forgot.
对啊对啊 我差点忘了
A little trick I learned down in Costa Rica.
我在哥斯达黎加学的小把戏
He's been practicing for weeks.
他练了好几周呢
Save the champagne for dessert, sweetie.
别喝香槟了 留点肚子吃甜点吧 亲爱的
Let's give them the grand tour.
带他们开始辉煌旅程吧
Lead the way, honey.
带路吧 亲爱的
Let's start with the basement, darling.
就从地下室开始吧 亲爱的
Brett's got more tools than Home Depot.
Brett的工具比家得宝公♥司♥都多
I swear he would just spend his whole weekend
我肯定他整个周末都愿意呆在楼下
down there if I'd let him.
如果我允许的话
Boys and their toys.
男孩们和他们的玩具嘛
After you.
你先请
Come on, guys.
来吧 朋友们
It started out as a wine cellar,
以前这是个酒窖
and then I decided just to go all out.
后来我决定把酒全都搬出去
It's totally soundproof,
完全隔音
which is important in this neighborhood,
这对邻居友好相处非常重要
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我在说什么的话
You two wait right here.
你俩在这里等一下
I've got a surprise for you.
我有惊喜要给你们
Kens.
Kens
Ready? Really?
准备好了吗 不是吧
Go. Federal agents.
上 联邦探员
Raise your...hands.
举起手...来
Role-playing.
角色扮演
Huh? Attaboy.
够炫吧
I was thinking we...
我想我们...
Quiet. I don't want to know what you were thinking.
闭嘴 我才不想知道你们想什么
Actually, I would like to know what you were thinking.
事实上 我倒挺想知道你们想什么的
I mean, mostly out of professional curiosity.
我是说 出于专业的好奇心啊
I can read it in the report.
我也可以在报告里看就是了
So, does this mean we're being charged with something?
这意味着 我们会受到指控吗
yes.
是啊
You are charged with undercooking the chicken.
你们会被指控鸡肉没煎熟
I'm not feeling very well. I'm going to go home.
我觉得不大舒服 我要回家了
Listen, Brett,
听着 Brett
you do some good work.
这些都非常棒
I mean, this is some fine, fine, fine craftsmanship.
我是说 这些都是非常好 非常棒 非常牛X的装备
As much as I would like to stay, 'cause I really would like to...
牛X到我想真心留下来 因为我确实想...
stay. I see you.
留下来 再见
Deeks.
Deeks
It's a pet name. Rhymes with "Freaks."
宠物名 和Freaks(怪胎)那词押韵
Rain check.
下回见
Wait, aren't you going to handcuff us or something?
等等 你不想给我们戴上手铐什么的吗
Deeks! Justin?
Deeks Justin
Okay, we need to talk about that.
我们需要谈谈
You think?
真的吗
Who has a sex dungeon in their house?
谁会在家楼下弄个性♥爱♥地牢啊
Seriously, who has the room?
说真的 谁有这个地方折腾啊
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the kiss.
我不是说那个 我是说那个吻
The cover kiss?
那个掩饰的吻吗
That's interesting tactic for a cover.
那真是个美妙绝伦的掩护啊
It worked, didn't it? Yeah, well...
有用不是吗 好吧
Actually, what I want to know is
事实上 我想知道的是 为啥我叫了你两声
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表