Yeah, no, I think that's a good idea.
恩 好主意
We can have you hit a few balls around,
你可以先这么打着
and then we can check out your...
然后我们再一起研究一下你的...
form.
姿势问题
You're a professional.
你很专业的好伐
You do this for a living.
搞砸了就没饭吃了
Lock it down.
要Hold住
Lock it...
Hold住...
Oh, sweet Lord.
噢 我的天
I got the balls.
我去拿球
When you're ready, I'll be on the court.
你准备好了 我在球场等你
Unfortunately they were using the public Wi-Fi
可惜是个公共无线IP
at the Culver City College as a proxy server.
卡尔弗城学院的代理服务器
You see the ballistics report?
你看了那个弹道分♥析♥么
Those guys weren't messing around.
这群家伙来真的了
At the moment there are 273 desktops for public use.
273台公用台式机
There are an additional...
还有一些其他的...
Eric,
Eric
we're gonna need a little extra help.
给点力行不
I can tell you the make and model
我可以告诉你们各台电脑的品牌和型号♥
of the computer being used. If his computer
不管谁在用电脑
has a camera, we can give you a picture
只要他的电脑带摄像头
of whoever's using it.
我们就能给你们图像
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh, yeah,
呃 没错
that, too, but I,
对 但是我...
I can't guarantee that he won't be alerted to the intrusion.
我不能保证他不知道我们入侵他的电脑
It's a risk worth taking.
该冒的险还是得冒
If he logs off, we may never find him.
放他走了 我们就可能永远都找不到他了
Okay,
好吧
here goes nothing.
正在查找
All right, we got him.
搞定 找到了
Asian male, early to mid-20s,
亚裔男子 20出头到25
blue hoodie, dark red shirt.
蓝色连帽衫 里面穿深红T恤
He's on to us.
他察觉了
I didn't see him. He came out of nowhere.
我没看见他 他突然窜出来的
You Kuchan was a Chinese foreign exchange student
尤苦成 中国来的国际交换生
studying humanities at Culver City Community College.
在卡尔弗城社区大学学人文
Why would he be spying on the Calders?
他为什么要监视Calder家
And why did he run?
他为什么要跑
Probably because you were chasing him.
很可能是因为你们在追他
Of course, we'll never know the truth
当然了 我们永远不会知道真♥相♥了
now that he's dead.
因为他死了
Where are we?
现在是什么情况
All they found on him was his college ID and a bus pass.
我们现在只找到他的校卡和公交卡
Eric is tracking an address.
Eric在查找地址
What about the laptop he was using?
他的手提电脑呢
Most of it looks like legitimate
大部分内容看起来都很正常
school projects, a couple computer games,
学校作业 几个游戏
and the usual social networking sites,
还有一些常用的社交网站
but we're still looking.
但是我们还在找
Let me know if you find anything useful.
有发现就告诉我
She's starting to grow on me.
她好像不那么讨厌了点
Ooh. I'm a jungle cat.
噢 我是丛林小野猫
What? Okay.
什么 好吧
Stop moving.
不准动
Thanks for the sitrep, Sam.
谢了 Sam
I'll tell Deeks.
我会和Deeks说的
Okay.
明白
What, what, what you got?
什么 你要闹哪样啊
What the hell?
这究竟是
I am so sorry. No, don't be.
真是太对不起了 没事的
This is the most fun Shawn's had in weeks.
这是几个星期以来Shawn最开心的一次了
He's going through a tough age, and now this.
这个年纪本来就不好过 现在又出了这事
Yeah, but kids are a lot more resilient
孩子们的适应能力很强的
than we sometimes give them credit for, you know?
都比我们想象的要强
I hope so.
希望如此
Okay. Shawn used to try so hard to get his father's attention.
Shawn试了很多种方法来让他爸注意他
Then eventually he just gave up.
最后还是放弃了
I can't believe your partner got him out.
真不敢相信你的搭档居然让他这么开心
Ha.
哈
Shawn spends most of his days
Shawn总是喜欢躲在房♥间里
stuck in his room playing on his computer.
没日没夜的打游戏
I guess he gets that from his father.
估计是遗传他爸
Last year we caught him changing his grades
去年他入侵了学校的网络系统
on his school computer system.
偷偷改成绩
Oh, I think I just pulled a muscle.
哎 我觉得我肌肉拉伤了
Okay, this is gonna be the one. Ready?
好啦 这绝对是最后一个了 准备好了吗
Jungle cat-- aah, jungle cat down!
我是丛林小野猫 啊 小野猫挂了
Whoo!
喔
This is Eric.
我是Eric
Hey, Eric, it's Kensi.
Eric 我是Kensi
I have a laptop here belonging to Shawn Calder.
我找到了Shawn Calder的笔记本电脑
It's locked, but I've got my IronClad plugged in.
上锁了 但我插上U盘了
Can you get inside?
你能进入吗
Sure.
能
Reboot through it.
重启
I'll take it from there.
马上就能搞定
What am I looking for?
我们要找什么
Anything that can help us figure out
什么都行 只要能帮我们
exactly why his father's been abducted.
弄清他爸为什么被人绑♥架♥的都行
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Shawn may not be doing too well in school,
Shawn在学校成绩可能不怎么样
but he's certainly inherited his father's computer acumen.
但在电脑方面他绝对继承了他爸的天赋
What do you mean?
什么意思
There was a cyber-attack
几个星期前
on a Department of Defense computer system
国防部的计算机网络系统被攻击了
a few weeks ago, and...it came from Shawn's computer.
而攻击来自于...Shawn的电脑
What?
什么
Shawn, look at me.
Shawn 看着我
Now, I don't know if this was an act of rebellion
我不知道你是叛逆
or teenage boredom or just an attempt
还是闲着没事做
to get your father's attention.
还是又一次想引起你♥爸♥的注意
He broke the law? Several.
他犯法了 还不止一条
I was just hacking around.
我只是随便看看
Your hacking around could have disastrous consequences.
你的随便看看可能已经导致了一个灾难性的后果
Do you understand that?
明白不
You think this kid could fix my credit score?
你觉得这娃能改我的信用评分不
Kid's a computer wiz, not Harry Potter.
人家只是个电脑天才又不是哈利波特
Well, this kid may have launched the cyber-attack,
他也许发动了网络攻击
but it doesn't explain who kidnapped his dad or why.
但也没法解释到底是谁绑♥架♥了他爹以及原因
This is not good.
这下糟了
This is Eric.
我是Eric
You find anything on Shawn's computer that might help us?
Shawn的电脑有什么有用的东西不
No. Maybe-- ok,
没有 也许有
I don't know, we may have a bigger problem here.
好吧 我不确定 但我们可能有大♥麻♥烦了
We were running You Kuchan
我们正用面部识别系统搜索尤苦成
through the facial recognition database, and we got kicked off.
但我们被系统踢出了
The DOD is under another cyber-attack,
国防部的网络正受到另一个网络攻击
and this one is serious.
而且这个来的更猛
Eric, looks like the firewall's about to be breached.
Eric 防火墙就快要被攻破了
DOD is going to Protocol Alpha.
国防部准备启动阿尔法协议
Okay, I'm shutting down everything that's not essential,
好吧 我必须关闭所有不必要的程序
sorry.
对不起了
Who was with you when you hacked into the database?
你入侵系统的时候和谁在一起
No one.
没人
Someone just launched another cyber-attack
刚才有人又发动了一次网络攻击
on the Department of Defense.
针对的是国防部
Not me. Who else did you hack?
不是我 你还入侵过哪里
I don't know. Shawn, we need answers
我不知道 Shawn 我要答案
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表