the chameleon killed him and assumed his identity.
变色龙就杀了他并盗用了他的身份
His accent was too real.
他的口音太逼真了
Could he be that good?
他真的这么强吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He doctored Kallstrom's IDs with his own photos.
他用自己的照片伪造了Kallstrom的身份
Walked right into our case.
直接插手我们的案件
With a police escort from Granger.
由Granger以警♥察♥的身份引荐
And these are all the Interpol case files on the chameleon.
这里全是国际刑♥警♥关于变色龙的卷宗
Now the chameleon knows everything that the police in Russia and Brazil know about him.
现在变色龙掌握了所有俄♥罗♥斯♥案和巴西案的资料
He also knows everything we know about him.
他还知道我们掌握的所有信息
Not good.
这可不妙
Okay. Got it.
好 知道了
Callen and Sam are going down to check the hotel surveillance video.
Callen和Sam去查酒店的监控录像了
Is this the, uh, pharmaceutical sale to the Nigerians?
这是在和尼日利亚人交易药品的录像吗
Warehouse security cam.
仓库摄像头
It's not helping.
没什么用
Who's the big guy in the middle?
中间那个大个子是谁
This is like all the chameleon's other jobs.
和变色龙的其他案子一样
He's just a hired hand.
他只是个雇佣帮手
There.
那里
He's on an earwig.
他带着窃听器
That's gotta be the chameleon in the van.
变色龙肯定在车里窃听
Eric, can you zoom in the driver and freeze it?
Eric 你能放大司机那部分吗
That could be a match.
有可能会吻合
I mean, it could be the same guy from the arms deal six months ago.
我是说 可能和六个月前的武器交易是同一人
And he's pretending to be the driver again.
他又一次假扮成司机
He knows where the camera is, keeps his distance.
他知道监视器在哪里 刻意保持距离
Eric, pull up the still of the fake Kallstrom.
Eric 调出假Kallstrom的照片
It could be the same guy, but...
有可能是一个人 但是...
This guy's very, very good.
这个家伙非常非常厉害
Good enough to have fooled you.
厉害的把你也糊弄了
You were the one who brought Kallstrom in here.
是你带Kallstrom来这里的
You blew it.
你错失良机了
You had him and you let him go.
你抓到过他 却又让他跑了
According to the keycard access record,
根据房♥卡数据库记录
last time anybody entered Room 1035 was two hours ago.
最后一次有人进入1035房♥间是两个小时之前
Callen?
Callen吗
Kensi? Yeah?
Kensi 是
When did the sale of the pharmaceuticals go down?
药品交易是什么完成的
Uh, timecode on the video...
录像带上的时间显示是
around two hours ago.
大概两个小时之前
And you're sure he was there.
你确定他在场
No, I'm not sure about anything with this guy...
不 我不敢确定这个人的任何事
but it looks like the same person we busted six months ago.
但是看起来跟六个月前我们抓到的是同一个人
All right. Thanks.
好 谢了
Here he is, going in, about...
他在这 走进去 大概...
two hours ago.
两个小时之前
Card doesn't work.
房♥卡没用
He's got a second card.
他拿了第二张卡
He has a card to another room in this hotel.
他还有一张这个酒店的房♥卡
That's why it didn't work.
所以第一张才没用
Can you get us a room number off the card that didn't work?
你能查到那个错误房♥卡的房♥间号♥吗
Yeah.
可以
The phone trace was right.
电♥话♥追踪是对的
But why did he think we couldn't trace him?
但为什么他觉得我们追踪不到他呢
That's a good question.
问的好
The wrong card...is from 1022.
错误的房♥卡是1022房♥间的
He's here.
他就在这
Hands in the air!
举起手来
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
Turn around... slowly.
转过身来 慢点
Turn around!
转过身来
Hold him still.
按住他
There's no scar.
没疤
It's not him!
不是他
Wait a second, you think I'm him?
等等 你们觉得我是他吗
No, he hired me and...
不 他雇我在这里
He said the phone was untraceable.
他说电♥话♥不会被追踪到的
He's setting me up.
他陷害我
I'm not...
我不是...
him.
他
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
911 emergency.
紧急情况
I need a rescue at the Miramar Hotel.
Miramar酒店需要救护车
All right, sir, what's the nature of your emergency?
好的 先生 哪种急救呢
Sir?
先生
Hello?
你好
You gonna say something?
你想说什么
I recommend the fish at this hotel.
我推荐这家酒店做的鱼
I hear it's... killer.
我听说它好吃的...要死
Yeah, well, it didn't go over too well with your friend here.
你朋友吃完情况可不太好
Not my friend...
不是我朋友
an employee.
一个雇员而已
Con man, three days out of a Swedish prison.
诈骗犯 三天前从瑞典监狱里刚出来
He couldn't pass up a very lucrative job
他不可能拒绝一个扮演国际刑♥警♥
impersonating an Interpol agent.
如此划算的工作
Well, I guess, you won't have to pay him now, will you?
我猜你现在不用付钱给他了 是吧
My mouth still doesn't work right.
我的嘴始终没好利落
I can't breathe, I can't sleep...
我不能呼吸 不能睡觉
my brain throbs,
我的头隐隐作疼
thanks to the bullet you put in my head.
全拜你打进我头部的子弹所赐
My heart breaks for you.
听得我心都碎了
Agent G. Callen,
G Callen探员
I know where you work.
我知道你在哪工作
I know where you live.
我知道你住在哪里
I know who you care about.
我知道你在乎谁
What do you want?
你想干什么
One day, I'm going to kill you.
总有一天 我会杀了你
Soon.
很快的
That's all I live for.
这将是我生命全部的意义
It's all I care about.
这是我所在乎的一切
I heard something in the background.
我听到了背景的一点声音
Like what?
什么声音
The pool.
游泳池
Hey.
嘿
What did he say?
他说什么了
That he's going to kill me.
他说他会杀了我
Heard that before.
这话早就有人说过了
Yeah.
是啊
But this guy's pretty good.
但是这个家伙真的很厉害
Is this supposed to intimidate me?
这是要来恐吓我吗
Oh, training? No.
训练吗 不
It's why we're good at what we do.
这就是我们胜任工作的原因
Why'd you ask me over here?
为什么叫我过来
I need to know why NCIS sent you here.
我需要知道NCIS为什么派你来这里
Well, the thing is, Hetty, I don't have to answer you.
事实是 Hetty 我不必回答你
Oh, I think you do.
我觉得你必须回答
You brought Kallstrom in here.
是你带Kallstrom来这里的
And that one is on me, Agent Callen.
这事确实算我的 Callen探员
And it may be enough to get you not only out of our office,
估计不仅足够让你滚出我们的办公室
but maybe out of NCIS completely.
也许还要彻底滚出NCIS
Don't threaten me.
别威胁我
Are you trying to bring down my team?
你是想搞垮我的队伍吗
Come on, Hetty, you know me.
拜托 Hetty 你了解我
Oh, yes, I do.
哦 是的 我了解
Are you trying to bring down my team?
你是想搞垮我的队伍吗
No.
不是
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Your unit is one of the best NCIS has.
你的队伍是NCIS精英力量
You know, there would've been a time you would've trusted me.
曾有一段时间 你还是信任我的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表