Stevens died, story was never published.
但Stevens死了 故事从未被公开
We got to tell Granger.
我们得告诉Granger
He's with Hetty.
他跟Hetty在一起
Megan Stevens kept a safety deposit box;
Megan Stevens在保险箱里存了备份
they're arranging for a warrant.
他们在申请搜查令
Uh, guys, there's a call coming in on the secured line. It's originating from Julia Feldman's house.
伙计们 Julia Feldman的家的安全来电
Hello?
喂
It's an open line.
没人说话
That's weird.
奇怪
Her mother's still back in the boatshed.
她母亲还在船屋
Kensi.
是Kensi
She'd know Clairmont would have that place under surveillance.
她知道Clairmont正监视着那里
If Clairmont lured her to the house,he's gonna have her trapped.
如果是Clairmont引她过去的 她就是自投罗网
No, it's Kensi luring Clairmont there.
不 是Kensi给Clairmont设的陷阱
He's the one who's gonna be trapped.
他才是自投罗网
She's going to kill him.
她要杀了他
I was beginning to think you wouldn't turn up.
我还在想你是不是不来了
I told my team to stay outside.
我让我的人在外面候着
You really want to know the truth about your father?
你真想知道关于你父亲的真♥相♥
Donny lost sight of his mission.
Donny忘记自己的任务了
Forgot he was a Marine.
忘了他是名海军陆战队员
My father devoted his life to serving this country.
我父亲把一切都献给了国家
Wrong!
错
Brad Stevens was a threat to this country.
Brad Stevens对国家是个威胁
A threat to our unit.
对我们小组是个威胁
Donny didn't agree; dumb son of a bitch never saw it coming.
Donny不同意 那个蠢货到死也没料到
As he laid there bleeding out,
他倒在地上 血流不止
he tried to convince me he had evidence, one day it'd all come out.
还想说服我 他有证据 总有真♥相♥大白的一天
Is that what you've spent the last 15 years searching for?
这就是你15年来一直在找的吗
Evidence?
证据吗
What are you gawking at?
你们发什么呆呢
It's just been a long time since you've been operational.
只是您很久都没亲自执行任务了
Sir.
长官
I lost Clairmont once.
我让Clairmont跑了一次
I'm not letting it happen again.
绝不会有第二次了
What are we up against?
我们对手是谁
Clairmont's team, as many as four shooters.
Clairmont的人 四个枪手
Good thing I showed up, then.
那我来得正好
Stick with me, cowboy.
跟我来吧 牛仔
Federal agents.
联邦探员
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Your father and I were friends once.
我和你父亲曾是朋友
Brad Stevens was just a difference of opinion.
只是我们对Brad Stevens的意见有矛盾
Otherwise, we were the same.
除此之外 我们是一样的
My father was a United States Marine.
我父亲是美国海军陆战队队员
You're a killer who just happened to pass through.
你只是个恰好混进来的凶手
Kensi!
Kensi
There's plenty of time to save him.
还有大把时间可以救他
But I won't do it.
但我是不会救他的
Property of Megan Stevens.
Megan Stevens的物品
Our records show this box previously belonged to a Brad Stevens.
记录显示这个盒子原先属于Brad Stevens
Uh, this is the search warrant you asked for.
这是你要的搜查令
Thank you.
多谢
So how does it feel?
感觉如何
Feels like any other day.
没什么特别的
Why did you come to Los Angeles?
你为什么要来洛杉矶
Because it's my job.
这是我的工作
No, that's not what I meant.
我指的不是这个
Why did you care?
你为什么关心这件事
This is Brad Stevens.
我是Brad Stevens
Your life is in danger because of a story you're working on.
因为你正在调查的事 你现在有危险
It's about Peter Clairmont.
是关于Peter Clairmont的
Who is this?
他是谁
You don't need to know.
你不必知道
Believe me when I say you need to drop everything
但你真的不能再插手这件事了
and disappear now.
趁早逃命吧
My dad tried to save him.
我爸爸想要救他
This is the evidencethat Clairmont was searching for.
这就Clairmont一直想找的证据
Let's say I believe you.
就算我相信你
How would I disappear?
我要怎么脱身
Look up a man in DC. His name is Owen Granger.
去华盛顿找一个人 他叫Owen Granger
He won't know why you're calling,
他虽然不知道你的来意
but tell him what I've said.
但把我的话转达给他就行
Granger's a friend.
Granger是朋友
The only person I trust anymore.
我只相信他一个
Stevens didn't get to me in time.
Stevens没来得及找我
Clairmont killed him the day after your dad made that call.
他接到你父亲电♥话♥的第二天就被Clairmont杀了
I didn't know your father tried to warn Stevens
我不知道你父亲警告过Stevens
until Hetty played this tape for me.
直到Hetty给我放了这盘录音
And...
还有...
this is your father's sniper journal.
这是你父亲的狙击日志
He wanted you to have it.
他想留给你
I don't really know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Well, there's no hurry.
不用急
I just heard from Director Vance.
我刚从主任Vance那得到消息
He likes the work I've been doing out here, so...
他对我在这的工作很满意
looks like you'll be seeing more of me.
你以后会经常看到我的
Thank you.
多谢
So... we'll be seeing more of you,
所以...以后我们会经常看到你
eh?
诶
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
How does it feel?
感觉如何
People keep asking me that.
大家怎么老问这个问题
That tends to happen when they care about you.
那是大家关心你
Well, I guess I know that things will never be the same for me, and...
我猜这一切对我来说都不一样了
it's strange.
感觉好怪
It's also a good thing.
也是好事嘛
See you tomorrow, Kens.
明天见 Kens
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
There's a lot I never told you.
有很多事我没告诉你
I'll settle for a beer every day for the rest of my life.
那以后就天天请我喝酒好了
I just dropped your mom off at home.
我刚把你妈送回去
You nervous?
紧张了
I cut her out of my life,
我和她断了联♥系♥
and I never gave her a chance to explain herself.
也不会给她机会解释
I don't know how I will apologize for that.
我真是不知道该如何道歉
I don't think she wants an apology.
我想她不要什么道歉
I just think she wants her daughter back.
她只想要她女儿回来
Night, partner.
晚安 搭档
June 6,1996
1996年6月6日
Dear Kensi, my darling daughter:
亲爱的Kensi 我的宝贝女儿
Standard operating procedure forbids me from telling you where I am right now.
由于行动规定 我不能告诉你我现在在哪
I wish I knew where you were.
真想知道你在哪
I wish we could be there together.
真想和你在一起
Who knows? Maybe one day, we will.
谁知道呢 也许有一天我们会重逢的
September 2, 1996.
1996年9月2日
I find myself wondering
我真很好奇
what kind of a woman you'll become one day.
你将来会成为什么样的女人
What will you look like?
你会长成什么样子
Who will you be?
你会做什么
September 21, 1996.
1996年9月21
Promise me you'll always remember this:
你一定要记着
No matter how far away I am,
无论我离开多远
my home is wherever you are, baby girl.
有你的地方就是我的家 宝贝女儿
Wherever you are.
不论你在哪
Federal agent, huh?
已经是联邦探员了啊
It's been a really long day, Mom.
今天真是很难熬 妈妈
But I made it.
但是我挺过来了
Honey. Oh... sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
You want to come inside?
要进来吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表