to stock a small business.
足以配给一家小型公♥司♥
Didn't think anything of it until I found this.
在发现这个之前 我也没多想
An order for 300 custom T-shirts from a local clothing company.
一个向本地服装厂的定制300件T恤的订单
And when I called the office supply store,
当我打电♥话♥给办公用品商店时
they confirmed that most of the purchases were school supplies.
他们证实绝大多数的订单都是供应学校的
Wait a minute.
等等
She's targeting kids?
她的目标是孩子吗
That's her dispersal mechanism.
那是她的扩散途径
Like the British giving blankets
就像英国把感染有天花病毒的毯子
infected with smallpox to Native Americans.
给印第安人一样
You give a kid a T-shirt,
你把T恤给孩子
he takes it home, he infects his family.
他带回家 全家都感染
She could be donating it to schools.
她可以捐赠给学校
Do you remember when we were at the airport?
你还记得我们在机场的时候吗
There was that group of teenagers at baggage claim?
机场行李处不是有一群十来岁的小孩子吗
It was a class trip of sorts.
像是个班级旅行
It's too late for spring break, right?
这么晚不像是春假吧
I don't know, but there was
我不清楚
a group of Japanese students, and I'm pretty sure
但那有些日本学生
I heard other kids speaking German.
我肯定还听到一些孩子说德语
Damn it.
该死
International Leaders of Tomorrow.
未来的世界领袖
"High School seniors Representing 36 different countries
"高年级高中生 代表36个不同国家
"Are gathering for a series of lectures and exercises
一起参加系列讲座和实践
Designed to encourage dialogue, understanding, tolerance and friendship."
意在鼓励对话 理解 宽容和友谊"
That's definitely not as fun as spring break.
绝对没有春假好玩
We need to shut it down.
我们必须阻止它
It's too late.
太迟了
It started an hour ago.
一小时前就开始了
Hey, hey. You... you got to put that bag down.
嘿 嘿 你 你们 把袋子放下
Drop the bags! Okay.
把袋子扔掉 好吧
Whoa, what's your damage, dude?
你什么毛病啊 伙计
My damage, genius, is that I'm a cop
天才 我的毛病是我是个警♥察♥
and I just saved your life.
而且刚刚救了你的小命
Where'd you get this? Get your own, man.
你们从哪里拿的这个 你要自己去拿
They're giving them away for free.
他们在免费派发呢
We got a location.
发现位置
Southeast corner.
东南角
I see her.
我看到她了
Blue awning.
蓝色雨棚
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Callen, she's running!
Callen 她跑了
We got her, Kensi.
看见她了 Kensi
Lock it down and scramble hazmat.
封锁区域 抢下危险品
We got the vials.
看见病毒了
Get out of the car.
从车里出来
Out of the car now.
出来 现在
Rachel Holden, you're under arrest.
Rachel Holden 你被捕了
The Earth is dying, and we are the disease.
地球正在毁灭 我们就是病毒
I was just trying to give the planet a fighting chance.
我只是想给这个行星一个反击的机会
By killing millions of people?
用千万人的生命吗
It took tens of thousands of years
花费了上万年的时间
for the planet's population to reach a billion.
这个星球的人口才达到1亿人
But we've gone from six to seven billion in 12.
但是我们仅用了12年就从6亿人变成了70亿
You do the math.
你自己算算
No, I hate math.
不了 我恨数学
What happened if your pandemic killed the people
如果未来能解决这个问题的人
who could one day solve our problems?
被你的流行病杀了呢
You didn't think about that one, did you?
你没想过这个 对吗
It's all right.
没关系的
You'll have plenty of time to think about it in prison.
反正你在监狱里有大把的时间去想
Get her out of here.
带她走吧
The Health Department and the CDC have secured the gift bags
卫♥生♥部♥和疾控中心监控了这些礼物袋
and are vaccinating anyone who may have been exposed.
给可能感染的每个人 都接种了疫苗
And Assistant Director Granger
助理主任Granger打电♥话♥前来
called to thank the Five-O Task Force for their assistance.
感谢夏威夷5-0特警队的帮助
What, that's it?
什么 就这样完了
I think that's pretty much everything.
我想这基本上就是全部了
Did we miss something?
我们漏掉了什么吗
Yeah, you missed the fact that we basically saved the world.
有啊 你漏掉了我们基本拯救了世界的事实
Oh, that's a tad dramatic, my friend,
那只是小孩把戏 我的朋友
but accurate nonetheless.
不过准确来说的确如此
He's right-- it's a big deal.
他说的对 这才是大事
I mean, we should get some sort of medals
我是说我们也该拿个奖章什么的吧
or at least some sort of presidential commendation.
或者最起码也该是总统嘉奖吧
We don't need medals.
我们不需要奖章
I'd like it if Air Force One picked us up and flew us
不过如果空中一号♥来接我们
over to Vegas and gave us a complimentary suite
带我们飞去维加斯 给我们一间
in one of the high roller rooms.
免费的高级套房♥ 我会很高兴的
Nice. That's what I'm talking about. This man has vision.
非常好 我就说嘛 这位兄台有远见呐
You know what? I'll settle for a hot shower and a cold beer.
知道不 能洗个热水澡喝点冰啤酒我就满足了
Well, the shower's on you guys, beer's on us.
淋浴你们请 啤酒我们请
It's the least we could do.
至少啤酒还请得起
Uh, we appreciate it, but we really should go.
好意心领了 但是我们真的得走了
What, you're not going to stay for a drink?
啥 不留下来喝一杯吗
You got a hot date, Danny?
有火♥辣♥约会吗 Danny
No. Uh, we left the kids in charge
不 岛上只留一小孩管呢
of the island, so we got to go.
所以我们必须走了
Well, there's that, and he's scared of Hetty.
说是这么说 他怕Hetty
I'm not scared of Hetty.
我才不怕Hetty
Okay, I think she's a delightful lady,
我觉得她是一位可爱的女士
but have you ever seen Trilogy of Terror?
但你看过"胆破惊心"吗(恐怖电影)
You know the little, uh, voodoo doll,
就像那种小小的 巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
comes to life? Shh.
活过来了一样 嘘
Starring Karen Black.
Karen Black主演
I worked with her and Nicholson on Five Easy Pieces.
我曾与她和Nicholson合作了"五部轻松的戏剧"(电影名)
Or, as I like to call it, Six Hellish Weeks.
或者 我喜欢称之为"六周的地狱生活"
That's, uh... that's very cool.
真是...真是酷的很
Fortunately,
不幸的是
your talent for police work
你对警♥察♥工作的天分
far exceeds your gift for discourse, Detective.
远远超过你谈话的水平 警探
Well, on behalf of myself and NCIS,
好吧 仅代表我自己和NCIS
I'd like to thank Detective Williams
我想对Williams警探和Kelly警探的
and Detective Kelly for their assistance.
协助工作表示感谢
You are most welcome.
不用客气
I don't bite, Detective.
我不咬人 警探
Unless provoked.
除非被挑衅了
Okay. I will never provoke you.
好的 我永远都不会先挑衅您
I promise.
我发誓
Uh, we really do have a plane to catch.
我们真的要赶飞机了
But next time, we will take you up on your offer for drinks.
但下次 我们一定接受你们的喝酒邀请
And maybe we can take a little side trip to Disneyland.
或者我们可以顺便去迪斯尼乐园玩儿一圈
Disney...? What are you, 12?
迪斯尼 你多大了 12吗
I will have you know
我会让你知道
that it is the happiest place on Earth.
那是这个世界上最快乐的地方
See, that's not cool.
一点也不酷
Uh, good luck with your Gypsy blood feud.
祝你早日报了吉普赛世仇
Yeah, let's do it again sometime.
有机会我们还会合作的
Just not any time soon.
只是别那么快
Aloha.
再见
Aloha.
再见
Well, I think they would make good NCIS agents.
他们来当NCIS探员一定很棒
Yeah, now we know where to go if we need a Deeks replacement.
是啊 现在知道如果要换掉Deeks该找谁了
Can't we just get one from the pound, like last time?
就不能像上次一样从拘留所里随便抓一个吗
Detective Williams is just a tad cheeky for my liking.
Williams警探对我来说有一点皮厚
No kidding.
就是啊
Reminds me of another detective I know.
让我想起了另外一个我认识的探员
What? Me?
什么 我吗
No, no. No, no.
不不不 不
I'm not cheeky; I'm charming.
我才不皮厚 我可迷人了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表