Now, imagine having to stock shelves all day and answer to that guy.
想象一下成天整理货架 还要应付这样的老板
Sounds almost as bad as my gig as a lifeguard when I was in high school.
就跟我高中时当救生员一样倒霉
Sorry, shouldn't you have loved that?
你不就该爱死这样吗
Well, I was at a pool, got to have a God complex, plenty of skin, all true.
待在泳池边 有各种特权 看各种身材 都没错
But I was working at a YMCA,
不过我是基♥督♥教青年会的
so I had to watch senior citizens perform water aerobics.
所以就必须得看大人们在水里做有氧操
There was this woman, I'll never forget her:
有个女人啊 我一辈子都忘不了她
Gertrude Norland. She was a big, big woman.
Gertrude Norland 超级无敌胖
Skin condition. Overly flirty.
有皮肤病不说 还超爱调戏我
Did she ever, uh, you know...
她有没有...你懂的
Pretend to be choking so I would have to perform CPR?
假装呛水让我给她做人工呼吸
Yeah. She did. All the time.
有啊 乐此不疲啊
It's probably the most action you saw in high school.
估计你高中也就能勾搭点这种女的
Okay. You know what?
你知道不
And that is why I don't open up to you right there.
所以我才不爱跟你说心里话呢
Hey. What do you got?
嘿 什么情况
Yeah, Maslin was a no-show for at least one of his jobs.
至少Maslin有一个地方今天没来上班
Well, let me know if he makes an appearance at his other two jobs.
好 我看看他有没有去其他两个地方上班
Okay.
好
Our boy on the run?
小男生跑了
Maybe.
有可能
Got a late start this morning.
你今天早晨迟到了
Huh. If you say so.
哈 你说迟就迟吧
Been a lot of late starts lately, huh?
已经迟了好几次了哈
You know, they say coffee usually does the trick.
所以说咖啡都是骗人的
Yeah, well, Hetty just got me a new coffeemaker.
Hetty刚送我一个新的咖啡机呢
Except this one takes an extra long time to brew.
不过这个把咖啡煮沸要花更长的时间
Waiting can be the hardest part.
等待是最痛苦的事情了
Can take a lot out of you.
让人精疲力尽啊
The waiting, I can deal with.
等嘛 我能等的
But this, uh, coffeemaker came with a special mug.
不过这个咖啡机还附送一个特别的咖啡杯
An incredibly stunning mug.
简直美上天了
That can be tricky.
这就麻烦了
'Cause if you get distracted by the mug...
如果一个小咖啡杯就能让你分心...
I know.
我懂
Or if you let things heat up... I know.
或者让事情变烦躁... 我懂
That's when you get burned.
你就引火烧身了亲
Clear.
安全
Clear!
安全
Hospital corners.
医用铺床法
At least the military taught Maslin something.
至少Maslin这个兵没白当
Place is immaculate.
这地方好整洁
Whoever broke in here didn't look very hard.
闯进来的人没费太大劲啊
Maybe because what they were looking for was Connor Maslin.
也许他们要找的是Connor Maslin
No plates.
没有牌照
New to town and lost?
新来的迷路了
Something tells me they're not waiting around for a Thomas Guide.
我只知道他们肯定不是在等托马斯导航
Apparently, we're not the only one looking for him.
很明显 不只是我们在找他
Okay. Nell is helping Eric locate the black Caddy
Nell正在帮Eric搜寻
you saw outside of Maslin's apartment.
停在Maslin家外面的黑色凯迪拉克
No dice yet.
还没找到
That SUV was waiting for Connor Maslin to show his face.
那辆车在等Connor Maslin露面
I'm going out on a limb here, but could it be connected
我有个大胆的假设 有没有可能
to the Japanese tourist that Maslin just beat to a pulp?
和那个刚被Maslin揍成果酱的日本游客有关
Something tells me these guys weren't exactly the tour group type.
我觉得他们不只是简单的旅游团
Maslin stole Nori Ito's wallet.
Maslin拿走了Nori Ito的钱包
Well, maybe he owes people money.
说不定他欠人钱
And the Caddy was there to collect.
所以卡迪拉克是去讨债的
Kind of coincidental he chose to rob a Japanese person.
他抢的是日本人 这也太巧了吧
Hey. I've been tracking Maslin's accounts.
我一直在查Maslin的账户
He just used his credit card.
他刚刚刷了信♥用♥卡♥
Where? Culver City.
在哪 卡尔弗城
At a gun shop.
一家武器店
Wow. Somebody just upped the ante.
哇 越玩越大了啊
Find him. And once you do, don't take your eyes off him.
找到他 然后给我一直盯着
We got eyes yet, Eric? I'm driving blind out here.
找到他了吗 Eric 我们现在完全是在瞎晃荡
Doing the best I can. This guy is a ghost.
我尽力了 他就是个幽灵
Maslin took a beating last night, too,
Maslin昨晚也被打了
so look for someone wearing sunglasses, hiding his bruises.
看看有没有谁戴太阳镜遮淤青的
And long sleeves to cover his hands.
穿长袖遮手的
All right. Found him. He's on foot,
找到了 他走在路上
east side of the boulevard,
走在大道东侧
headed north a block in front of you.
往你们北边的前一个街区去了
I'm sending the coordinates to your phones now.
现在就给你们发坐标
Got it.
收到
Keep eyes on him just in case.
继续盯着他 以防万一
There he is. White shirt.
他在那 白色上衣
What are you looking at?
看什么呢你
Nothing.
没看啥
Is there a problem? No. It's just...
有问题吗 没
noticed you guys are wearing the same shirt.
前面那哥们的衣服和你一样
So? Man has taste.
品味不错嘛他
I'd say maybe he's pulling it off a little better than you.
我就是觉得他穿着比你好看
Ha. You giving me fashion tips?
哈 你是在给我时尚建议吗
Focus. I am focused.
集中精神 我集中着呢
I'm the one that noticed the shirt.
不然我怎么发现你们衣服一样
Yeah? Remind me again how you pronounce Balenciaga?
别让我想起你是怎么读Balenciaga的(西班牙著名设计师)
The fact that you even know that word is very unsettling.
你居然知道这个词 真是让我好担心啊
Connor, you're going to want to, but do not run.
Connor 我知道你想跑 但是给我站好了
I'm a Federal agent, NCIS.
我是联邦探员 NCIS
I'm about as good a friend as you've got right now.
就你现在的情况 我可是你的朋友
Eric, black Caddy headed east on Weddington.
Eric 黑色凯迪拉克往东向Weddington去了
Already got it.
看到了
Try not to lose them.
别跟丢了
Please.
拜托 我会么
You're really a federal agent?
你真的是联邦探员
Considering the alternative, I don't sound so bad, do I?
刚才这么一比较 我觉得我不是坏人 你觉得呢
The man you beat up is dead.
你揍的那个人死了
What?
什么
Nori Ito died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.
Nori Ito在去医院的路上死在救护车里了
Makes you a murderer.
你成了杀人犯
It was self-defense.
那是正当防卫
You beat him up,and then you stole his wallet.
你把他揍了一顿 然后偷了他的钱包
I mean,he stole my wallet.
是他偷了我的钱包
I was just getting it back.
我只是把钱包拿回来
So the guy you beat to death was a pickpocket.
所以你打死的那个人是个小偷
You're going to have to do better than that.
你可以编得更假一点
It's the truth. I swear.
是真的 我发誓
Why would a Japanese tourist steal your wallet?
为什么一个日本游客要偷你的钱包
Well, maybe he wanted a souvenir.
也许他想要点纪念品吧
Oh. They ran out of Hollywood sign snow globes.
带好莱坞标志的雪花水晶球卖♥♥光了啊
I like those.
我喜欢那个
Okay, Marine.
好了 士兵
You've had run-ins with the Japanese in the past.
你以前和日本人发生有过矛盾
Like your discharge for assaulting a young woman in Okinawa.
比如你在冲绳性侵犯一个女人而被迫退伍
I never assaulted anyone.
我从没侵犯过过任何人
Really?
是吗
'Cause it says right here...well, Sam,
这上面可是这么写着的 好吧 Sam
maybe I'm reading this wrong.
可能是我还没看明白
That woman is my girlfriend.
她是我的女朋友
Her father forbid us from seeing each other,
她父亲不让我们在一起
but we ignored him.
但我们没听他的
Romeo and Juliet.
罗密欧与朱丽叶啊
I would never hurt a woman,
我绝不会伤害一个女人
especially not Maeko.
尤其是Maeko
Her father, Akio Tanaka,created these trumped-up charges
她父亲Akio Tanaka捏造了对我的指控
so I'd be transferred back to the States.
所以我被遣送回国了
Billionaire environmentalist of the year, Akio Tanaka?
年度环保亿万富翁的那个Akio Tanaka吗
He had arranged for Maeko to marry some politician
他给Maeko挑了一个政客做未来丈夫
to secure kickbacks for his business.
来保证生意上的回扣
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表