She works as a loan officer at the Certified National Bank downtown.
在市中心的国家注册银行当信贷职员
It's a good gig for a sleeper agent.
潜伏间谍的好工作
Access to personal information and cash.
能接触个人信息和现金
Keep digging.
继续查
Roger that.
没问题
So, I'm on, uh, Romancing-The-One.Com
我...也上那个..."浪漫真爱网"
Same as you. Kind of a funny coincidence.
跟你一样 有点巧哈
Um, my-my user name is GeekToys82,
我...我的用户名是GeekToys82
in case you're bored, and want to,
万一你无聊了 想找个人...
you know, look it up and... Yeah.
你懂的 可以找我... 好
...check it out.
约一约
Let's get back to work.
我们还是回去工作吧
That's a great idea.
好主意
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
Hey, Justin?
嘿 Justin
What's this?
这是什么
Is that a trick question?
这个问题有诈吗
What is my bra doing in your sock drawer?
我的内衣在你袜子抽屉里做甚
I plead completely innocent, but totally intrigued.
我确实清白的很 但灰常有兴趣哟
Look, you are really testing the boundaries here, buddy.
听着 你真想试试我的界线吗 哥们
Boundaries? What are you talking about?
界线 你在说啥啊
We're married. There are no boundaries.
我们结婚啦 哪来的界线啊
What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine.
我的就是你的 你的就是我的
No, no, boundaries are what make a marriage work.
不不 有界线 婚姻才能持续
Particularly when it comes to sharing a bed.
特别是当需要同床共枕的时候
Yeah, about that-- I prefer to sleep on the right side.
是啊 那个...我更喜欢睡右边
No. We've talked about that.
不 我们说好了
I can't sleep unless I'm on the right side.
我不睡右边就会失眠
Actually, you kind of sleep in a diagonal,
其实吧 你基本是睡对角线
like a starfish, with your arms out like this.
就跟海星似的 你的手是这样的
You're kind of taking up all four quadrants of the bed,
你基本把床的四角全都占了
but I'm okay with that.
但就算这样 我也没问题
You want to know why? 'Cause I don't care about boundaries.
知道为啥不 因为我才不在意界线
So, if my wife wants to spend the whole night hogging the whole bed,
所以如果我老婆想整晚霸占整张床
snoring in my ear like an animal, I'm cool with it.
像只动物一样趴在我耳边打鼾 我也没问题
Hey, I do not snore.
嘿 我才不打鼾
No, it's more like a... like a snort-snore. It's kind of a...
不 更像一种...呼噜声 有点像这样
I do not do that.
我才没有
It's like a piglet.
就像小猪猪
What?
啥
Like you don't snore.
好像你不打鼾一样
All right, Brett Turner's background checks out.
好吧 Brett Turner的背景核实了
I don't know. There's something still off about this guy.
我不知道 这个家伙有点不对劲
Is someone jealous?
有人羡慕嫉妒恨啦
Jealous of what?
有啥好羡慕的
I don't know. His chiseled features,
不知道啊 他精致的五官啦
lean body, bulging biceps.
精壮的身体啦 凸显的二头肌啦
I don't need to hate. I got my own thing going on.
我才不需要羡慕 我有自己的风格好吧
Yeah, go ahead, Eric.
继续 Eric
Hey, I got an update on Serena Miller.
Serena Miller有新消息了
According to her boss, she's on vacation in Florida.Has been for the past week.
她老板说 过去一周她都正在佛罗里达度假
Okay, well, then, either her boss is lying to us,
要么是她老板在骗我们
or she's lying to her boss,
要么就是她骗了她老板
because I just saw her drive down the street in her BMW.
因为我刚才还看她开着宝马在街上晃悠
== G你的灵魂伴侣明明近在眼前啊喂 ==
== 大黑小鸟绝壁卧底过夫夫啊不要再掩饰了!==
Okay, please, please put the gun down.
拜托 请把枪放下
My name is Melissa.
我叫Melissa
I'm just house-sitting next door,
在隔壁帮人看♥房♥♥子
and-and I heard a scream, so I came in here to see if everything was okay.
我刚听到有人尖叫 所以过来看看有没有事
Please. Please put the gun down.
求你了 拜托把枪放下
You need backup?
需要后援吗
Yup.
要
Get up!
起来
Slowly.
慢点
So much for backup.
这下不要后援了吧
Special Agent Blye, NCIS.
特别探员Blye NCIS
That's Detective Deeks, LAPD.
这是Deek警探 洛杉矶警局
Who are you?
你是谁
I want protection.
我需要保护
You pulled a gun on a federal agent.
你可是拔枪指着联邦探员呢
I thought you were one of them. One of who?
我还以为你们和他们一伙 和谁一伙
Give me protection, and I will tell you everything.
给我保护 我就把一切都告诉你们
I'm not giving you anything until you tell me who you.
你不说你是谁 我就什么都不会给你
My name is Serena Miller.
我叫Serena Miller
And your real name?
真名呢
Nadya Borzov.
Nadya Borzov
A man named Mikhail Kroyov was killed today.
今天有个叫Mikhail Kroyov的被杀了
I had nothing to do with that.
我与此事毫无关联
Then who did?
那是谁干的
My handler.
我的接头人
He-he suspected Mikhail was a traitor.
他怀疑Mikhail是内奸
We are not safe here.
我们在这不安全
He knows I want out.
他知道我想退出
He's gonna send other people, other agents...
他准备派其他人 其他探员...
just like he did with Mikhail.
就像他对Mikhail一样对我
Who's your handler?
谁是你的接头人
No more until you guarantee me protection.
除非你答应保护我 我不会再说了
I don't want this life anymore.
我不想再过这样的生活了
Please. I want a normal life.
求你们了 我想要正常的生活
A family.
一个家庭
I can't guarantee anything,
我什么都保证不了
but I can take you someplace safe.
但我可以带你去个安全的地方
I'll use her car, take her to the boatshed.
我开她车 带她去船屋
You run interference.
你掩护我们
I'll meet you there.
船屋见
Move.
快走
Down, Chewie. Bad dog!
停下 Chewie 死狗
Oh! I'm so sorry.
实在是太抱歉了
He gets excited every time he sees a cute guy.
他一见帅哥就兴奋的很
You're very naughty, but you have excellent taste.
你真是太淘气了 但是品味不错哦
Oh, sorry. I'm-I'm Bob Wright. I live right over there.
抱歉啊 我叫Bob Wright 住在那边
Hi.Uh, Justin Waring. I'm house-sitting.
你好 我是Justin Waring 给人看♥房♥♥子呢
Oh, I know. Yeah, yeah. For the Colonel.
我懂我懂 帮Colonel家看
I've seen you around the neighborhood with that brunette
我见过你跟那棕发女孩在附近逛呢
with the legs that don't quit.
她走不累的
Sister? Friend?
妹妹 还是朋友
Uh, she's... wife.
她是...我老婆
Ooh. All the good ones are always taken.
名草都有主啦
Speaking of the missus, I... I really got to run.
说到我老婆 我得去赶紧走了
Oh, yeah. Sure. Hey, uh, you know, my, uh... my partner and I own La Grand Baguette up on Main.
好的 我和我伴侣在主街上开了家面包店
You should come by some time. Okay.
有空来转转哈 好啊
Yeah, I'll hook you up with some muffins.
我请你吃松饼
Okay. Thank you for that. Nice to meet you.
好啊 谢谢啦 很高兴见到你
Okay, you drive. I'll give directions.
你来开车 我给你指路
Serena? Serena?
Serena Serena 怎么了
Serena. Help me.
Serena 救救我
Are you okay? Help me.
你没事吧 救救我
Oh, Serena.
Serena
Deeks?
Deeks
Deeks,
Deeks
Serena's down. She' shaving some sort of seizure.
Serena倒下了 有点像癫痫发作
You want an ambulance?
要叫救护车吗
I think she's been poisoned.
我觉得她被下毒了
Serena? Serena, who is your handler?
Serena Serena 你接头人是谁
Alex... Vasnev.
叫Alex...Vasnev
Here.
就在这
Here? Your handler is here?
就在这 你的接头人在这
Alex Vasnev. Where?
Alex Vasnev 在哪
Serena? Serena!
Serena Serena
Kensi?
Kensi
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表