Copying their database.
正在复♥制♥他们的数据库
Hide it well.
把手♥机♥藏好了
The phone needs to be on for at least a few hours to complete the transfer.
手♥机♥至少要插上几个小时才能传完数据
Copy that.
知道了
Put your rear in gear, honey!
快点跟上来 宝贝
That car ain't driving itself!
那车可不会自动驾驶
You need a new job.
你得换个新工作
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 给我介绍几个吧
Okay, I'm plugging in the IP addresses Sam got from Bakri.
已经接入Sam从Bakri弄来的IP地址了
Eric.
Eric
I know, I know, we're running out of time.
我知道 我知道 我们时间不多
Just because I make this look easy, doesn't mean it is.
只是我把事情说的简单而已 其实不是
Yeah, we know that.
我们懂
Just relax and take your time, okay?
放轻松 慢慢来
Just not too much time.
但确实没有多少时间了
Okay, I think this will work.
这样应该行了
All right, I've pinged the IP addresses you got from Bakri,
已经接入Bakri的IP地址了
basically, just alerting them to...
基本上都是提醒他们...
I think I got something.
有发现了
How do we confirm it's Khaled?
怎么确认是Khaled
I'm gonna try to a Trojan,
我用木马病毒试试
could allow me to initiate a video conference.
可以创建一个视频会议
Do it.
赶紧的
Just promise me you won't hurt me if it doesn't work.
先答应我 如果没用可别揍我
Have I ever hurt you, Eric?
我揍过你吗 Eric
No.
没
But there could always be a first time.
但是凡事总有第一次嘛
I got something.
搞定了
I can only applaud your American ingenuity.
面对你们美国的天才们 我只能拍手称赞啊
And apparently Bakri's inability to keep his mouth shut.
显然啊 Bakri还是管不住他的嘴啊
Takes a special kind of coward to force somebody else to kill their own sister, Khaled.
最胆小的懦夫才会逼迫别人去杀自己的妹妹 Khaled
This from a man who makes lying his profession.
职业骗子居然能说出这种话
I'm a liar; you're a murderer.
我是骗子 而你是凶手
I think we're both familiar with each other's professions.
我想我们都很熟悉对方的工作
And yet you clearly don't know me.
但你显然不了解我
I would never allow anyone to harm my sister.
我绝不允许有人伤害我妹妹
No...
绝不
when Jada dies, it will be at my hand...
Jada只能死在我手里
as will you.
你也一样
Your friend Adrien Montalban says different.
你的朋友Adrien Montalban可不是这么说的
Yes, every country wants to be your friend,
是的 每个国家都想成为你的朋友
but when you don't get what you want,
可一旦得不到你们想要的东西
you toss me to the wolves.
你们就将我丢入狼窝
Just like you have my sister.
就像你们对我妹妹一样
You did that on your own, Khaled.
那是你一手造成的 Khaled
I am not the one who kidnapped her.
又不是我绑♥架♥的她
We rescued her.
我们救了她
I'm sure she feels differently.
我确定她肯定不这么想
Look at you with all your technology,
瞧瞧你们 还有你们的高科技
and yet...
但是
I am still free.
我仍是自♥由♥的
I wouldn't get used to it.
我不会让你逍遥太久的
You have shamed my family.
你羞辱了我的家人
And there is a day coming
总有一天
when I will bring shame to all of yours.
我会以牙还牙 狠狠羞辱你们
Eric?
Eric
It's gonna take me a bit to pinpoint his exact location.
精确定位还需要一点时间
Keep trying.
继续吧
Come on.
来吧
I'm getting a ton of encrypted files
我从Montalban的服务器上
off Montalban's servers,
下载了很多加密文件
but it's gonna take me a while to look through everything.
但全都看完还要花点时间
Well, narrow your search for the years Khaled was in office.
把搜索范围缩小到Khaled在职的年份
Look for anything in Sudan.
看看有没有和苏丹有关的
Got it.
明白
You're thinking Montalban's in business with Khaled.
你觉得Montalban与Khaled有商业往来
I'm thinking he's a middle man for the French government.
我觉得他是法国政♥府♥的中间人
The French have a long history in that area.
法国人在那里呆了很长时间
Could have been trying to get a foothold in Sudan.
也许是想在苏丹建立根据地
And then they hear rumors of his war crimes?
然后就听到了他有战争罪行的传言吗
Not exactly who they were hoping for.
这可不是他们期待的人选啊
So they "Threw him to the wolves."
所以他们就"将他扔进了狼窝"
But they weren't expecting us to get Jada out.
但他们没想到我们带着Jada出逃
If she testifies as to what really went down,
如果她真的招供了
not only is Montalban gonna take hit,
不仅仅是Montalban会有麻烦
but the French government is going to have some serious explaining to do.
法国政♥府♥也将有一堆严重的问题需要解释
Nice work at Montalban's.
在Montalban那里干得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
We're running out of time.
我们没多少时间了
Which means Elmslie's family is running out of time.
这意味着Elmslie的家人也没多少时间了
If Elmslie was gonna kill Jada, he would have already done it.
如果Elmslie准备杀Jada 很可能已经动手了
He knows there's no way they're gonna let his family go.
他知道他们不会放过他的家人的
The only leverage he has left is Jada.
他唯一的筹码就是Jada了
And if he doesn't plan on killing Jada?
那如果他不准备杀Jada呢
He's going to try to grab her and force a trade.
他会抓住她 并强行交易
Jada said she still wants to make a deposition this afternoon.
Jada说她仍想在今天下午宣誓作证
She wants to get it over with.
她想了结此事
Which means they're gonna move her again.
这意味着他们会再次转移她
You think Elmslie knows that?
你觉得Elmslie知道此事
I think he's counting on it.
我觉得他就等这时候了
Don't move!
不许动
Hands on the dash.
手放仪表盘上
Hands on the wheel.
手放方向盘上
What are you going to do with that,
想干嘛呢
smoke me to death?
把我熏死么
You recognize any of these men?
认得他们中的谁吗
I have never seen this man.
我没见过这个人
But these two had several meetings with my brother.
但是这两个和我哥哥见过几次面
I believe they were arms dealers.
我觉得他们是武器商人
More or less.
差不多
Thank you.
谢谢
How have they been contacting you?
他们怎么联♥系♥你的
I call them from a burn phone, hang up,
我用一次性电♥话♥打给他们 然后挂断
and then they call back from another number.
之后他们会用其他号♥码打回来
You're going to tell them you have Jada,
你告诉他们你抓到了Jada
and you want to trade for your family.
然后想换回你的家人
That was your plan, wasn't it?
你之前的计划 是吧
What if they don't go for it?
如果他们不同意呢
They will.
他们会同意的
Jada If they want Jada.
如果他们想要Jada
They think they're dealing with one desperate operator.
他们会以为在和一个绝望的人交易
They won't be expecting us.
却猜不到是我们
All right, guys,
好了 同志们
we've managed to decrypt Adrien Montalban's files.
我们破解了Adrien Montalban的文件
Looks like he was filtering weapons to Khaled from a rogue source within the French military.
看来他暗地里从法国♥军♥方里给Khaled挑武器
And unfortunately, he did a good job of covering his tracks.
不幸的是 他的记录掩藏的非常好
At best, you might be able to tie Khaled to Montalban.
最多也只能将Khaled和Montalban联♥系♥起来
But Jada's testimony can change all that.
但是Jada的证词可以让我们钉死他
She just I.D.'d two former DGSE agents who met with her brother.
她只需要指认出见她哥哥的那两名前DGSE探员
Jada ties them to her brother,
Jada将他们和她哥哥联♥系♥起来
we tie them to Montalban.
我们将他们和Montalban联♥系♥起来
And the walls come tumbling down.
中间这堵墙就消失了
Exactement.
完全正确(法语)
When they call back, you tell them you know
他们打回来 你就告诉他们 说你知道
Montalban was brokering weapons from the French to Khaled.
Montalban从法国人那里卖♥♥武器给Khaled
That should give us the edge we need.
我们就有足够的优势了
Now we wait.
现在只有等了
No. No, no.
别 别啊
Well, at least we still have audio.
至少我们还有音频咯
All right, I'm just gonna ask it-- the giant elephant in the room question.
好吧 我只问问关于Sam的问题啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表