the antenna emits 30,000 volts of microwave energy
可触发三万伏的微波能量
over nine miles.
辐射超过九英里
I guess my surge protector won't help.
我的电压保护器估计没用了
Are people hurt by the pulse?
这些脉冲对人有害吗
No, not unless they have a pacemaker.
不会 除非他们有引发器
How can a nine-mile hit destroy the state?
九英里的脉冲怎么会毁掉整个州呢
Well, in the target zone-- computers, cell phones, cars--
目标区域里的电脑 手♥机♥ 汽车
anything with a circuit board dies immediately.
所有带电路板的东西都会瞬间报废
Then you lose electricity.
然后就会电力缺失
Power plants are run by microchips.
发电厂是靠微型集成电路片来运行的
Fry enough nodes, the whole system goes down.
节点断的足够多 整个系统就瘫痪了
25 million people without power.
两千五百万居民将无法用电
For how long?
会持续多久
A month or two.
一两个月
If we're lucky.
如果幸运的话
Yeah. Hospitals only have backup power for 24 hours.
医院只有24小时的备用电源
Yeah, and then there's loss of water pressure,
之后我们会失去供水水压
water purification...
净水系统也无法工作
Toilets back up. No refrigeration,
厕所堵塞 冰箱不能用
no food delivery to the grocery stores.
杂货店里没有粮食
People get hungry, they get violent.
人们一旦饥饿 就会变得暴♥力♥
So, rioting and trauma, dehydration and starvation and disease.
接下来就是骚乱 伤害 脱水 饥饿 疾病
I'll be on the phone with Washington.
我去给华盛顿打个电♥话♥
Don't make me cancel Christmas.
别让我取消圣诞节活动
I was trying to alert people
我曾试着警告人们
to the real threat of something like this happening.
类似这样的威胁是可能发生的
Instead, I've set the whole thing into motion.
可我却一手造成了这一切
How can they get it to altitude?
要怎样才达到投掷高度
A suicide bomber in a private plane?
私人飞机自杀式袭击吗
It's too heavy.
东西太重了
You have to drop it from a cargo jet with a tailgate.
最好是从喷气式飞机的后挡板上投下
Excuse me. Did Hamada work on the vircator?
不好意思 Hamada在研究虚阴极振荡器吗
Yes, actually, he did last summer, for a while. Why?
是的 去年暑假他研究过一段时间 怎么了
Well, I've got a Lockheed Tristar at LAX
一架在洛杉矶国际机场的洛克希德三星客机
leased to his uncle's Somalian charity,
租给了他叔叔的索马里慈善团体
departing tonight.
今晚离港
Maybe not.
或许走不了呢
That thing is huge.
那东西挺大的
How would you get that to the plane?
怎样才能运上飞机
With a truck.
卡车
Do any grad students own a truck?
一个研究生去哪里弄卡车啊
Bevan Tao rented one two days ago.
Bevan Tao两天前租了辆卡车
And I show a spike in cell calls between Hamada and Bevan Tao.
Hamada和Bevan Tao最近手♥机♥通话密切
The same Bevan who enjoys expensive sushi?
那个爱吃超贵寿司的Bevan
He can afford it.
他吃的起啊
Deposit of $4,000 into his checking account today.
今天他又有4000美元入账
I'm thinking cash for weapons.
估计是想用武器换钱
Maybe they're going to sell it.
或者他们正准备卖♥♥呢
Maybe they already have.
或许他们已经卖♥♥了呢
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嘿
Can I come in? Well, I told you to call me
我能进来吗 我跟你说过
if you had any questions; I didn't think you'd...
你有什么问题都可以打给我 没想到你...
Hello.
哈喽
You're hanging out with the janitor?
你在跟看门的约会吗
Oh! That hurts.
好桑心啊
Federal agents.
联邦探员
That's a nice flatscreen.
纯平电视很带感啊
Uh, it's a Christmas present from my dad.
我爸给的圣诞礼物
Where's your moving truck?
你的卡车呢
I returned it.
还了
Your buddy Hamada give you a hand with that?
你哥们Hamada帮了你一把哈
He's not my friend.
他不是我朋友
You've been calling him a lot.
你俩电♥话♥打的挺多的啊
He's my lab partner in nano-optics.
他只是我纳米光学的实验搭档而已
So you're working with him?
所以你跟他合作咯
That was a big bank deposit you made today.
你今天户头进账不少啊
That's my tutoring money.
那是我的家教薪水
Wow! Four grand?
哇 四千啊
If you get a rich kid into an Ivy League school,
要是你帮一个富二代进了常春藤盟校
your rates go up to 300 an hour. Super interesting.
工资就会涨到300美元一小时 有意思哦
What's his name? Um...
他叫什么名字 嗯
Johnny.
Johnny
Can we get an address?
能给我们他的地址吗
For, um... Johnny?
嗯...Johnny的
You're really a federal agent?
你真的是联邦探员吗
We have a schedule.
我们时间都安排好了
We need to get all of this on the plane.
这些东西都要运上飞机的
Sorry.
不好意思
Why are we being singled out?
怎么就选上我们了
Do you do this to the Red Cross?
红十字会你们也检查
To Doctors Without Borders?
无国界医生也查啊
Bunch of canned food.
一堆罐头食品
Some medical supplies.
一些医疗用品
No sign of the EMD.
没有EMD的迹象
There's clothes.
这里有些衣服
Toys.
玩具
Nice try, but I think these guys are legit.
算了吧 我觉得他们是做合法生意的
Did you say toys?
你说有玩具
Yeah.
是啊
Trust me, there is no Parker Pony in this box.
相信我吧 箱子里没有派克小马
Okay, and even if there was,
好吧 就算里面有
you really gonna take it from a needy child?
你真的要和一个贫困小孩抢吗
Really?
不是吧你
I'll leave money in the box, G. I...
我会在箱子里面放点钱 G 我...
Hamada's hard drive is clean.
Hamada的硬盘没问题
As is his airport warehouse.
他的机场仓库也一样
And Bevan still isn't talking.
Bevan还是不肯说
Yeah, well, see if he can explain this.
好吧 看他怎么解释这个
After Bevan moved, T.A. Patrick Quade drove another 20 miles.
Bevan走后 助教Patrick Quade又开了20英里
What do Bevan and Patrick have in common?
Bevan和Patrick有什么共通之处吗
Close to $200,000 in student loans.
都有接近20万美元的助学贷款
What's the job market like for these guys?
他们这样的学生的就业前景如何
Ah, it's pretty dismal.
前途渺茫啊
Only 15% of new grads find jobs in their field.
这块领域只有15%的毕业新生能找到工作
That's why Jeremy Morlan took his life.
所以Jeremy Morlan才会自我了断
I've found recent grads working as waiters, bartenders.
刚毕业的研究生大多都去当服务员调酒师之类的
Even Patrick Quade pulls night shifts as a security guard.
即便是Patrick Quade 也找了份夜间保安的工作
Okay. Where does he work?
他在哪儿工作
Office buildings, loading docks, wherever they need him.
办公楼 装卸码头 哪有活去哪
What if you could wipe out your entire educational debt in one night?
如果能在一夜之间还清所有的助学贷款
Banks keep backup files in remote locations, so that wouldn't work.
银行的远程终端会保留备份数据 没用的
No, no, no, I'm talking about raising cash.
不不 我是说筹钱什么的
You know, you hit the Diamond District or... A fine art gallery.
抢个钻石加工区 或者高级画廊
You know what, follow my lie.
跟着我往下编
Patrick Quade drove your truck.
Patrick Quade开走了你的卡车
He wanted to borrow it.
他想借
Why is that?
为什么要借
Well, Patrick's in custody,
Patrick被拘留了
and he told us how he moved the EMD, so...
他跟我说过怎样移♥动♥EMD
Wow. You know what that makes you?
哇 你知道自己在做什么吗
An accessory to a felony.
同谋一级重罪哦
What is that now?
现在怎么判来着
Is that 15 years?
15年是吧
I think it's closer to 20. 20!
我觉得要20年吧 20年
That is a lot of showering; you are not gonna make it in ten.
那可是灾难重重的日子啊 你10年都撑不了的
He paid me four grand to borrow the truck
他给我4000美元让我弄辆卡车
and to keep my mouth shut.
然后乖乖闭嘴
I wouldn't be part of the robbery.
我没有参与抢劫
When's it going down? Why don't you ask him?
什么时候动手 你为什么不问他
Why don't I ask...? You know what?
我为什么不问 你知道吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表