His only chance of getting away is if he disappears.
唯一能逃脱的方法的就是玩失踪
So he fakes his own kidnapping.
所以自导自演了绑♥架♥案
Well, that would mean walking away from his family.
那他就必须舍弃家庭了
According to his wife, that happened a long time ago.
他老婆说他一直都不怎么着家
That would also means shooting and killing his driver.
这样的话 他还杀了自己的司机
Everything has a price. I got another theory.
做什么事情都得付出代价 我还有另一种推测
Looked at all the other surveillance feeds,
看完了所有的监控录像
and with a little digital enhancement,
又做了点数码增强
was able to zoom in closer.
放大之后我们可以看的更清楚了
Any idea what she's saying, Kens?
知道她在说什么吗 Kens
I ran the footage through a lip reader program.
我用唇语解读软件翻译了一遍
Excuse me?
你说什么
A computer program can't duplicate
区区一个小破电脑程序怎能
a skilled human lip reader.
和一个唇语专家相提并论
Well, the software suggests she's saying something about gambling.
呃...小破电脑程序说她们在说什么赌博的事
Gambling.
赌博
It's possible.
有可能
Might explain the 20 large he was holding.
正好解释了他身上的2万块钱
Sam and I will take Nicky's apartment.
我和Sam去Nicky家
You check out Calder's office.
你们去看看Calder的办公室
Find out if he's got a gambling problem.
看看他有没有赌博的习惯
Done.
明白
This have something to do with what happened in Romania?
这和罗马尼亚的事情有关系?
Calder?
Calder?
Whatever's going on with you and Hunter?
你和Hunter怎么了
Nothing going on with me and Hunter.
没怎么
She recovered some information that I need.
我想知道的事情她不告诉我
Information about your past?
你的过去
Possibly.
差不多
And you think she's purposely holding out on you?
你觉得她故意不告诉你
Yeah, and I think she might not be the only one.
恩 我觉得知情的人不只她一个
Hetty.
Hetty
Uncanny timing, don't you think?
也太巧了吧
According to Hetty,
Hetty说
the mystery woman from the surveillance video
监控录像里的神秘女人
is wearing shoes from an L.A. designer
穿着一个洛杉矶设计师设计的鞋
that are only available at a couple of local retailers.
只有本地的几个店有卖♥♥
She's trying to help.
她想帮忙
If she really wants to help, she can get rid of Hunter.
如果她真想帮忙 就赶紧把Hunter弄走
What now?
又是什么
"Make sure to keep Hunter in the loop."
确保让Hunter知道进展
How does she do that?
她到底是怎么做到的
I'm sorry. I've never seen her before.
不好意思 我没见过她
Okay.
好吧
How long have you worked for Dennis Calder?
你为Dennis Calder工作多久了
Four years.
四年了
Is your boss a gambler?
他赌博吗
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知 没有
Does he make lots of trips to Vegas, play online poker?
他常去拉斯维加斯吗 经常上网打牌吗
Read racing forms?
看赛马信息?
If he does, I've never seen it.
反正我从来没见过
Hmm. We'd love to see his computer.
我们想看看他的电脑
I'm sorry, I can't do that, not without a warrant.
对不起 没有搜查令我不能让你们看
The chances of finding your boss alive decrease
时间多浪费一秒
with each passing second.
你老板生还的可能性就少一分
Oh, my God, it's gone.
我的天 不见了
Hmm. They bring out your eyes.
开眼界了吧
You don't even get a whole shoe.
你连一只都买♥♥不起吧
Please tell me you have better news.
拜托跟我说点好消息
No, it's actually getting worse.
没 更烂的消息来了
We're watching surveillance video taken
监控录像上显示
less than an hour after Dennis Calder was grabbed.
Dennis Calder被抓后不到一个小时
Two men used his pass codes and swipe card
两个男的用他的密♥码♥和门禁卡
to get into his office, and took everything--
进了办公室 所有东西都拿走了
computer, files, the works.
电脑 文件 记录
Same guys that kidnapped him? Could be.
绑♥架♥他的人 有可能
All right, get anything useful to Eric.
好吧 把有用的东西都拿给Eric
We're chasing down a tip from Hetty.
我们在查Hetty给的小线索
Hetty? Don't ask.
Hetty 别问了
Someone took Calder's work computer.
有人拿走了Calder的电脑
May I help you, gentlemen?
有什么需要帮忙的吗 先生们
Oh.
哦
You know this person?
你认识这个人吗
Uh, yes. She's a client.
认识 她是个客户
I believe her name is Elizabeth.
我记得她叫Elizabeth
Do you believe you know her last name or her address?
那你还记不记得她姓什么 住哪里不
It should be in the system. Let me check.
系统里应该有记录 我查查
Would either of you like a glass of champagne
要不要来杯香槟
or wine while you wait?
红酒也有
We're good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Oh.
好吧
Something tells me if Willy Loman had worked here,
我都怀疑Willy Loman要是在这里工作
he'd still be alive. I need the computer.
就不会死了 我用下电脑
Arthur Miller? Death of a Salesman?
Arthur Miller 写 推销员之死 的那个
No, I get it. Thanks.
我懂 谢谢提醒
Uh-huh.
恩哼
I'll cut her off.
我来断后
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Get out of the car!
下车
How long have you been dating Dennis Calder?
你和Dennis Calder约会多久了
About six months.
大概六个月吧
You knew he was married?
你知道他已经结婚了么
We were just friends at first.
一开始我们只是朋友
We met at a conference about four years ago.
四年前一次开会认识的
And you have no idea who would want to hurt him?
你知不知道有谁想要伤害他
No.
不知道
Was he a gambler?
他赌博吗
He used to play
以前赌
in the underground Hollywood poker games
在好莱坞的地下赌场
with big money celebrities.
和些有钱的名人一起玩
But he promised me he'd given that up.
但他向我保证他戒了
What about drugs?
他吸毒吗
Never. I wouldn't be with him if he was.
没有 如果他吸毒我就不会和他在一起了
Did he ever mention anything to you
他有没有和你提到过
about hacking into government servers?
攻击政♥府♥服务器的事情
No.
没有
He ever talk to you about the work he was doing?
他有没有和你说过他的工作
Not lately.
最近没有
Dennis has been more interested in spending money than making it.
比起赚钱Dennis更喜欢花钱
Is that what attracted you to him?
所以你是为了钱和他在一起的
I make my own money.
我自己也赚钱
Dennis was fun.
Dennis为人风趣幽默
He liked to enjoy life, have a good time.
他喜欢享受生活 逍遥自在
He put things in perspective.
很有自己的想法
What about these college buddies
他的大学同学呢
that accused him of stealing their ideas?
那些告他剽窃创意的人呢
That's old news.
都是过去的事了
Besides, computer geeks-- they'll attack you online.
再说了 那些技术宅们喜欢在电脑上对决
They won't jump out of vans with guns.
才不会从车上跳下来用枪指着你
No, but they can hire people who do.
是不会 但他们可以花钱雇人
Anything else you can tell us about the kidnapping?
还有什么关于绑♥架♥的事情可以告诉我们的
Clothes? Jewelry? Voices?
穿着 首饰 声音
I mean, did anyone call anyone by name?
我是说 有没有什么名字被叫出来
Did you see any tattoos? I'm sorry.
有没有纹身 对不起
It all happened so fast.
一切发生得都太快了
Once I started running, I didn't look back.
我就顾着逃命了 没有回头看
And why didn't you go to the police?
为什么没有报♥警♥
I was scared and had nothing to tell them.
我太害怕了 况且也不记得什么线索
Dennis is in some serious trouble, isn't he?
Dennis有大♥麻♥烦了 是不是
So, what do you think?
你怎么看
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表