I'm out. Wow.
被秒杀了 哇
So did McGarrett ever find out what Shelburne meant?
McGarrett明白Shelburne是什么意思了吗
Yeah, he thought he did, but, uh...
是 他觉得他明白了 但是...
But?
但是
But he's still looking for answers.
但是他还在找答案
Can I help you with something?
有什么能帮您的吗
Just thinking about your hair.
只是在想你的头发
Is it bulletproof?
能防弹吗
That's good.
你行啊
I mean, you got, you got a haircut like my neighbor's Schnauzer,
你这小破头理得跟我邻居家的刚毛犬似的
and you're talking to me about grooming.
居然还和我讨论梳头
This-- style by pillow.
哥这发型是用枕头睡出来的
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你在说什么
It's a lot less hair spray.
省了好多发胶
That's good.
厉害哦
Just warming you up for the A game.
只是互掐游戏的热身哈
The A game? All right. Yeah.
互掐游戏 好呀
Well, I'll be careful; I don't want you to hurt yourself.
我会特别小心 努力不伤你的玻璃心呦
Please get that. Yeah.
多包涵啊 是啊
Sorry to interrupt you,
抱歉打断你们俩
but we have an address for Dr. Rachel Holden.
但我们找到Rachel Holden医生的地址了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Uh... don't, uh...don't break anything, yeah?
别...别打碎任何东西 行吗
All right.
好吧
Okay, thanks, guys.
好的 谢了 伙计们
So, Dr. Rachel Holden is supposedly on sabbatical,
Rachel Holden医生本该在休假
except for the fact her house has been foreclosed on
只是她的房♥子已经被取消抵押赎回权
and her car was repossessed.
她的车也被收回了
Sounds like someone going into hiding.
听着像是有人要躲起来
Or someone fleeing the country.
或者要逃离这个国家
So Eric and Nell requested access to her files and to her office,
Eric和Nell申请了她的文件和办公室的搜查令
but the hospital is refusing further cooperation
但医院在和法律顾问谈过之前
until they talk to their legal council.
拒绝进一步合作
Are you kidding me? We don't have time for this.
开什么玩笑 我们可没时间等
Which is why you and I will be playing doctor.
所以我们才要扮医生啊
Well, actually, that's not true.
其实吧 这么说不太准确
I'll be playing doctor, and you'll be playing my nurse.
我来演医生 你来演我的护士
Why? Because you look more like a doctor than I do?
为啥 因为你看起来比我更像医生吗
No, because you look more like a nurse than I do.
不 因为你看起来比我更像护士
That is really sexist.
你这是性别歧视
You say sexist, I say sexy.
你说这是性别歧视 换我说那是性感
Okay, I am playing the doctor, you are playing the nurse.
好了 我来演医生 你来演护士
Too late. I already called it.
太晚了 我已经决定了
Doctor.
医生
Who is this?
他是谁
This is Murray.
他是Murray
They took out my spleen.
他们摘除了我的脾脏
And he was only here visiting someone.
他只是来探视别人的
And what are we gonna do with Murray?
我们要怎么处理Murray
Murray is our cover.
Murray是我们的幌子
Are you gonna check me?
你要给我检查吗
Yes, Murray, she's gonna check you.
是的 Murray 她要给你检查
No, no. I'm not.
不 不 我不会
What is Dr. Holden's office number?
Holden医生的办公室是几号♥
150-- right up here.
150 就在这
Cover me.
掩护我
Now I'm gonna check you.
现在我要给你做检查
Take what's yours, Murray.
能占便宜就占哦 Murray
Take a deep breath for me.
深吸一口气
One more time.
再来一次
Excuse me. Who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
What? Who? Who, me?
什么 谁 我吗
You don't work here.
你不是在这工作的
Oh, I'm actually, uh...
噢 实际上我...
I'm a private nurse.
我是私人护士
I'm Mr. Edelstein's home health care provider.
我是Edelstein先生的私人看护
My patient pulled his catheter out again.
我的病人又把他的导尿管拔♥出♥来♥了
I need somebody to hold him down while I put it back in.
我需要个人帮我按住他 好把管子插回去
Wow, you're in luck, because that's actually Dr. Blye's specialty.
哇 你真幸运 因为这是Blye医生的专长
She's a urologist.
她是泌尿科医生
Why don't you go help her with that; I can handle this.
要不你去帮她一下 这我能搞定
Great, thanks.
好极了 谢谢
You are so going to pay for this.
待会儿有你死的
You're the one that wanted to be the doctor.
谁让你刚才说要演医生的嘛
I even called it.
我都说了我来演了
See you later. Hey, Murray?
待会见 嘿 Murray
Keep an eye out, yeah?
盯着点 好不
High-five.
击个掌
You're awesome.
你太赞了
"And the four angels, who had been prepared for this very hour
"四天使 每分每秒 日复一日
"And day and month and year, were released to kill a thirdof mankind..."
准备着 杀死三分之一人类"
Oh, my God.
天哪
Why do you keep running this?
为什么一直在看这段录像
When I get tired or frustrated,
当我觉得累了 泄气的时候
it helps me to remember the victims.
它能让我记得那些受害者
Their loss pushes me to keep going.
他们的无辜受害激励我继续前进
Try a little harder.
让我更加努力
It's so disturbing.
真让人心乱
That's why I'm running it down here instead of up in OPS.
所以我才没在行动中心看 而是跑下来
So, uh, did you find anything else about Dr. Rachel Holden?
有Rachel Holden医生的消息了吗
Uh, yeah. She hasn't used her credit card for several weeks,
她已有好几周没刷过信♥用♥卡♥了
but two of the last things she purchased were plane tickets.
不过最后一次买♥♥的是两张机票
One for Jarrod Prodeman to Amsterdam,
一张是给Jarrod Prodeman到阿姆斯特丹的
the other for herself, uh-- Taca International Flight 529.
另一张是她自己的 Taca 529国际航♥班♥
It leaves LAX tomorrow at 7:42 a.M.
明早7点42从洛杉矶国际机场起飞
for San Jose, Costa Rica.
飞往哥斯达黎加的圣何塞
Whoa, she's fleeing the country in less than 24 hours.
不到24小时她就要远走高飞了
Which means, whatever she's doing with the virus,
也就说 不管她想怎么处理病毒
it's going down today.
今天必须完成
We just don't know what, when or with whom.
只是不知何时 何地 何人
Well, Kensi and Deeks are bringing me her hard drive.
Kensi和Deeks正带她的电脑硬盘回来
Hopefully there's something on it.
希望里面有点收获
I just don't understand why somebody would want to do this.
我就是不明白为什么有人这么做
Money? Revenge?
为了金钱 复仇
Religious fanaticism, maybe?
或许是宗教狂热
Yeah, but it's just so stupid, for lack of a better word.
嗯 但这也太蠢了 蠢到无法形容
I mean, if you're smart enough to regenerate this virus,
我是说 要是你聪明到能创造新的天花病毒
then you're smart enough to understand the dangers that surround it.
那你就该明白它的危险性有多大
No kidding. It's hard enough to get your hands on the vaccine.
可不是嘛 光是拿到病毒疫苗就够难的了
Hold up.
等会
You're a genius.
你是个天才
Well, yeah.
那是当然
Wait, what do you mean?
等等 什么意思
The vaccine.
疫苗
Whoever is handling this stuff
不管是谁处理这玩意
understands how dangerous it is, right?
都知道它的危险性 对吧
So they're going to want to be vaccinated before they touch it.
所以他们接触病毒前肯定会打疫苗的
Yeah, but you can only get the vaccine if you're
没错 不过只有军队
in the military or a specialized health care worker.
或专业医务人员才能接触到疫苗
Exactly. And if you're not...
完全正确 如果你不是的话
Well, you'd have to... steal it.
那你就只能去...偷
From either a military base or a State Health Department facility.
从军事基地或州立卫生中心偷
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Here we go.
好戏来了
Two weeks ago, break-in at the State Health Department facility in Torrance.
两周前 托兰斯的州立卫生中心遭到入侵
So, like you were saying, I am a genius.
所以就像你说的 我是个天才
Right. I'll tell Hetty.
没错 我去跟Hetty汇报
Hope that high-five means good news.
希望你们击掌是有好消息
We'll find out soon enough. How'd you guys make out?
很快就有答案了 你俩情况咋样
Well, we learned that Kensi missed her calling.
我们刚发现Kensi其实错过了她的使命
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表