When do you sleep?
你什么时候睡觉呢
Four hour is good.
四个小时就够了
What happened here?
这里怎么了
If she does not like my cooking or cleaning,
她不满意我做的菜或打扫的卫生
she hit me.
她就会打我
Every day.
每天都会
This has been going on for years?
这些年都是这样吗
Why didn't you ever run away?
你为什么不逃走呢
If I leave, they say I go to jail.
他们说 如果我走了 就会进监狱
They say I...
他们说我...
They told you you'd get raped?
他们说你会被强♥奸♥
By police.
被警♥察♥强♥奸♥
They say if I tell anyone, they kill Tuan.
他们说如果我告诉任何人 他们就杀了Tuan
Wow, nice boss.
哇 真是好老板啊
A hundred cases like this every year in L.A.
洛杉矶每年都有上百件这样的案子
From Asia, South America, Africa.
这些人来自亚洲 南美洲 非洲
This doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
I mean, Yen could afford if she want...
Yen付得起这个钱 如果她想...
It's about power,
这是关于权利
not money.
无关金钱
They haven't paid Mai a penny.
他们不付Mai一分钱
She still has to work off her airfare,
她仍然不得不为了她的机票
her visa, her room, board, clothing.
签证 房♥子 伙食 衣服而工作
She's a slave.
她是个奴隶
And her son.
她的儿子也是
Those two have been here every day.
他俩每天都来这儿
How about pizza for dinner?
午餐吃披萨怎样
How about something healthy?
来点健康的食物怎样
Okay.
好吧
Sprouts on your half, bacon on mine.
你那半放豆芽 我那半放培根
I wonder what's in the bags?
真想知道纸袋里是啥
A visit from a known terrorist would be nice.
如果来的是著名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就好了
Yeah, I'd settle for a delivery of illegal weapons.
是啊 我觉得是非法武器交货
You go live with the audio?
无线电能收听吗
Seriously?
你认真的吗
Sounds like a hundred mosquitoes buzzing in my ear.
听着跟几百只蚊子在耳边嗡个没完似的
I'd go crazy in there.
我一进去肯定疯
Need help from the boatshed. Hey, Deeks?
得找船屋帮忙了 嘿 Deeks
What's up?
怎么啦
Can you get Cleary on the line?
让Cleary上个线
He's on.
他在了
Hey, Cleary? It's the sweatshop.
嘿 Cleary 这边是黑工厂
What are they shouting about?
他们在嚷什么
Uh, they're calling them lazy, worthless,
他们说他们很懒 没价值
says they're not working fast enough.
说他们工作得不够快
It sounds like a beating.
听着像在打人
Caning.
鞭笞
They're asking Tuan what he told the police.
他们问Tuan跟警♥察♥说了什么
Tuan says nothing, but they don't believe him.
Tuan说什么都没说 但他们不相信他
We got to go in.
我们得进去
As soon as the guards exit.
等警卫走了再开始
We don't need any collateral damage.
最好别有附带伤害
Oh, my God. What?
天啊 怎么了
They-they're shouting, "Help us.""Fire."
他们在喊"救命""着火了"
They've torched the place.
他们要烧掉这个地方
I'm gonna notify city fire of your location. Hold on, guys.
我去通知当地消防局 别挂 伙计们
We're on the move.
我们行动了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Solid as a rock.
太硬了
We're better off trying the door. Let's go.
从门那边试 走
Stand back.
后退
It's reinforced steel.
增强钢材
Deeks? How are we doing on that ETA for the fire department?
Deeks 消防队还有多久到
Three to five minutes.
三到五分钟
That's too long.
太久了
Get them away from the wall.
让他们离墙远点
Cleary, you still there?
Cleary 你还在吗
I'm here. I'm here.
我在 我在
How do you say, "Move back"?
"往后退"怎么说
Cleary, "Or you will die."
Cleary "否则你们会死"怎么说
Let's go! Out!
走 快出去
Come on, everybody! Go, go, go!
快 大家快走 快快快
Hurry up!
快点
Go, go, go! Come on, come on, come on!
走走走 赶快 快快
Come on, come on!
赶快 赶快
Let's go! Come on!
我们走 赶快
You good? I'm good.
你没事吧 没事
Wish I could say the same about your new shirt.
真希望我能这么说你的新衬衫
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Gotcha!
逮到你啦
Do I detect a note of triumph in your voice, Mr. Beale?
我是不是听到了胜利的声音 Beale先生
I, uh, cracked the encryption and broke through the firewalls.
我解了加密 敲掉了防火墙
We've got the IP address,that launched the computer virus
我们弄到那个IP地址了
and the email threats against the consulate.
又传病毒又给领♥事♥馆♥发威胁邮件的那个
That's Yen's home address.
地址是Yen家
She's funding the pro-democracy movement.
她赞助了民♥主♥运动
Why would she try to destroy it?
为什么还要毁掉它
Maybe she didn't.
也许不是她
I just got the results back on the swab Kensi took from Binh's Porsche.
Kensi从Binh的保时捷上取的样本结果出来了
It a direct match to the consulate car bomb.
和领♥事♥馆♥的汽车炸♥弹♥吻合
Looks like Yen's husband's been playing with some high-grade explosives.
也许是Yen的丈夫摆弄过这些高能炸♥药♥
Perhaps he tired of his wife's materialistic ways.
也许他受够了妻子的实用主义
Where is Sam and Callen?
Sam和Callen在哪
On the way to Yen's house to arrest her.
正要去Yen家抓她
And Kensi and Deeks?
Kensi和Deeks呢
Uh, five minutes closer.
比他们快五分钟路程
Who do we got inside, Eric?
里面有几个人 Eric
I've got two on the exterior, and three inside.
外面发现两个 里面三个
I suggest you wait for Sam and Callen, Mr. Deeks.
我建议你们等等Sam和Callen Deeks先生
Will do.
知道
Gun!
有枪
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Scratch that, we're taking fire.
忘了刚才的话吧 我们交战了
Go.
上
We're clear out here.
外面安全了
Down.
趴下
I think I just dinged a Ming.
我觉得我刚打碎了个明代花瓶
Go.
上
Down!
趴下
Okay. Plan?
有计划吗
Well, I think we wait until he reloads.
我觉得应该等到他装子弹再出击
Did you see the size of the magazine.
你没看到那弹夹的大小吗
Okay. I'll pop up, I draw his fire, you take him out.
好吧 那我就跳出去吸引火力 你去结果他
I guess, it's my turn to get shot, right?
这次该轮到我挨枪了是吧
Let's do it together.
我们一起上吧
God, you talk pretty.
天哪 你真会说话
One, two.
一 二
Did you guys stop for coffee?
你们半路喝咖啡去了吗
How many more?
还有多少人
According to Eric, only one, probably Binh.
照Eric说的 还剩一个 可能是Binh
Take the perimeter, we're going up.
注意四周 我们上去
Yeah.
好
I got Yen.
找到Yen了
She's dead.
她死了
Got something.
找到点东西
That's an interesting shoe rack. RPG.
有意思的鞋柜啊 火箭推进榴弹
RPGs.
还不少呢
Could have been one hell of an attack.
攻击力不小啊
Balcony.
阳台
Federal agents! Drop your weapon!
联邦探员 放下武器
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表