Special Agent Jonas Ambrose, FBI.
特别探员Jonas Ambrose FBI
Agent Callen, NCIS.
Callen探员 NCIS
I need to see your I.D.
我要看你的证件
That goes for all of you.
你们所有人都要
Agent Hinty, get their I.D. Number.
Hinty探员 记下他们的证件号♥码
Okay.
好的
Don't, uh...take anything.
不要...拿走任何东西
We also need to speak to Knowles.
我们还要和Knowles谈谈
He's in FBI custody.
他被FBI拘留了
You're not going to let us question the prime suspect in a terrorist plot?
你们打算阻止我们审问恐怖袭击案的首要嫌犯吗
Well, I don't have a problem, so long as you
只要你填好填对了书面申请
fill out and file the correct paperwork.
我就没意见
Takes about three weeks to process it
申请大概要三周才能获批
before you get an answer, which will still be no.
收到答复前 你们不能审问犯人
You know our agencies typically work together, right?
你也知道我们两家经常合作的 是吧
Well, I don't make the rules, I just live by them.
规章又不是我定的 我只是照章行事
Hinty.
Hinty
When do we get to sit down with Knowles?
我们啥时候能见Knowles
According to the FBI handbook over there, we don't.
按那边那位FBI手册先生说的 我们见不到了
Well, nobody was hurt, Knowles is behind bars,
又没人受伤 Knowles也被抓了
so that's good. Or very bad...
挺好的嘛 也可能糟透了
if there's more unstable bombs out there.
如果外面还有不稳定炸♥弹♥的话
Why do I always have to be the hopeless optimist on this team?
为什么队里扮演无望乐观者的总是我
Probably because you're the only one that watches musicals.
也许是因为你是队里唯一看音乐剧的人
Losing out on our own territory to that guy,
在自家地盘上输给那家伙
no wonder Granger's is pissed.
怪不得Granger那么炸毛
The evidence so far says Knowles is the guy.
目前为止 证据表明Knowles就是凶手
Well, that's what the evidence says.
证据是这么说的
Nate! Nate.
Nate Nate
The FBI has got this one wrong.
这次FBI搞错了
So, after we saw you in Yemen...
在也门见过你之后...
Okay, after Yemen was Venezuela,
也门之后我去了委内瑞拉
then Russia and Turkey.
然后去了俄♥罗♥斯♥和土耳其
Oh, South Africa then Turkey.
噢 先去了南非然后土耳其
And half a dozen stops in between.
中间还有六七站
That you're not at liberty to discuss.
而你不能透露任务内容
Profilers are in demand these days.
侧写员最近挺吃香
You must be flying first class, racking up all those miles.
累积这么多航程 肯定有头等舱坐了
Warm chocolate chip cookies taste so much better at 30,000 feet.
热巧克力曲奇在三万英尺上肯定好吃多了
Pssh! I wouldn't know.
切 我才不想知道
Ow! Really?
嗷 干嘛啊
I'm training Deeks to not make himself
我在矫正Deeks的三观
the center of every conversation.
别让他觉得地球总要围着自己转
With pain? With proven scientific methods.
用暴♥力♥手段 用经验证的科学方法
So, what brings you in from Turkey?
什么风把你从土耳其吹到这儿来了
Joint FBI task force to help identify domestic terrorists.
FBI联合特遣组帮助识别国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So, is Ambrose a part of this task force?
Ambrose是小组一员吗
Yes, he's the one who helped zero in on Gavin Knowles.
是的 他一直重点对付Gavin Knowles
And?
然后呢
Ambrose is a decent agent,
Ambrose是个优秀的探员
but this arrest plus the FBI announcement
但是这次抓捕 加上FBI的公告
that they prevented some terrorist plot
说他们阻止了一些恐怖袭击
are premature at best.
确实言之过早
And I take it Ambrose wasn't interested in your opinion?
那我就理解成Ambrose对你的意见没兴趣咯
I thought you guys might be.
我觉得你们会有兴趣
Right, as always, Nate.
一向如此啊 Nate
But, your insight isn't going to do us much good
但你的见解并不足以帮我们多少
unless we can find a way to question Gavin.
除非我们能有办法审问Gavin
And I take it, breaking into the FBI is off the table?
那我就理解成踹门闯入FBI不予考虑咯
For now.
目前为止
Gavin's apartment's different story.
但Gavin的公♥寓♥就另当别论了
All right, Deeks and I will take the diner where he got arrested.
好 我和Deeks去查他被抓的小餐馆
Big Nate.
大个儿Nate
Nate?!
Nate
Nell! Hi!
Nell 嗨
Eric! What's up man?
Eric 怎么样 兄弟
I can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你在这儿
Wow, I want to hear all about your travel adventures.
真想听听你所有的冒险旅途
And, um, I meant to send you that care package but,
本来还想给你寄个爱心包裹 不过...
I'm sorry-- I hope my e-mails have been enough.
不好意思啊 希望我的邮件已经够表示了
Not this guy again.
不要又是他吧
Ambrose's lackey.
Ambrose的狗腿子
We play the Hetty card?
把Hetty的名头搬出来
It won't work.
没用的
He's so green, he won't know who she is yet.
他太嫩了 还不知道她是谁吧
Then we use that.
那就用那招
Ego, thy name is Agent Fresh Out Of The Academy.
自负啊 你的名字叫刚毕业的菜鸟探员
Don't tell me Ambrose has you standing watch out here.
千万别告诉我Ambrose让你站这看门啊
There could be valuable evidence inside Knowles' apartment.
Knowles的公♥寓♥里可能有重要证据
Guarding a scene's an invaluable skill.
看守现场可是个宝贵技能啊
Took me two whole days to teach my Doberman the same thing.
我花了整整两天教我的杜宾犬看守现场呢
How long you been out of the academy?
你从学校毕业多久了
Almost six weeks.
快六周了
Ambrose obviously doesn't recognize talent. Unless...
显然Ambrose瞎了狗眼不识货啊 除非...
what did you say when he told you not to let us inside?
他叫你别放我们进去时 你说了啥
How did you know he said that?
你怎么知道他说过这话
You heard the man; answer him.
你听见他说的了 快回答
I... I didn't ask why.
我 我没问为什么
There you have it. Ambrose is right.
果然如此 Ambrose做的没错
We're dealing with an empty suit here.
他就是个外强中干的草包
A real live yes man.
一个活生生的应声虫
Only thing left on my list is Bigfoot.
现在我就差大脚怪没见过了
I-I'm not a yes man, okay?
我 我不是应声虫 好吗
It's okay, all right? He'll go a long way.
没关系的 他还有好长的路要走呢
As long as Ambrose is his boss.
只要Ambrose还是他的上级
And some people are better at following orders than giving them, so...
比起发号♥施令 有些人就只会服从命令
Good point.
说的好
Hey! I'm in charge here.
嘿 这里我做主
You got five minutes.
给你们五分钟
Okay.
好吧
Be right out.
马上就出来
Let's be quick before he changes his mind.
在他改变主意前我们赶紧的
Don't even think about it.
想都别想了你们
You two just crossed the line.
你们俩刚刚越界了
We were invited to cross.
我们是被邀越界的
It's called cooperation, Ambrose.
这叫合作 Ambrose
Then cooperate by filing the proper paperwork.
那就合作填一下申请表吧
You want the form number?
要告诉你们表格号♥吗
No, we're good.
不用麻烦了
That's nice.
您真好
Menus are at the counter.
菜单在柜台上
The soup of the day is, uh, corn chowder.
今日例汤是玉米浓汤
You can sit wherever you'd like, okay?
随便坐哈
Sorry, it's been a little nuts here today.
不好意思 今天这里有点乱
No, it's fine. We're actually here about the man the FBI arrested this morning.
没事 我们是来问问今早被FBI逮捕的那个人
Oh. You guys are a little bit late.
那你们来的有点晚了
Wackos already cleared the place out.
疯子们都把这儿抢空了
The only memorabilia I got left is the pepper shaker he used,
唯一留下的纪念品是他用过的胡椒瓶
but I can give that to you for a great price.
不过我可以给你们来个优♥惠♥价
Sorry. How's that?
不好意思 你说什么
No judgment. Just, go ahead. Check and see what it's going for online.
我不说了 你们上网查查就懂了
Yeah. That's not going to happen.
不用麻烦了
We're federal agents.
我们是联邦探员
Is that a real...? Was Gavin Knowles a regular here?
真的吗 Gavin Knowles是这儿的常客吗
Yeah, uh, he'd come by all the time.
是的 呃 他路过都会进来坐坐
Always wanted to sit in Mia's section.
总是喜欢坐在Mia的服务区
Mia?
Mia
Goth chick, doesn't share tips.
从不分享小费的哥特妞
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Mia?
Mia
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表