Should I have invited her to come with us?
我要不要邀请她跟我们一起去
God, no. I don't know.
妈呀 不要 我不知道
I bet she lets that hair down after a couple of cosmos,
搞不好她几杯下肚就开始披头散发
starts dancing on the table, doing body shots.
在桌子上跳舞 还玩自♥拍♥
His favorite movie is Coyote Ugly.
他最喜欢的电影是 女狼俱乐部
I still cry every time Jersey gets that recording contract.
每次我看到Jersey拿到唱片合同的时候我都还是会内牛满面
Wait, Callen, come on.
等等 Callen 别走啊
Let him go. Why? Where is he going?
让他走吧 -为什么 他要去哪
Let him go.
就让他去吧
So this is how you recuperate.
你就是这样休养的
I was wondering how long it would take you to visit me.
我还在想你要多久才来看我呢
How are things at work?
工作都顺利吗
Well, I'm sure you know better than me.
你肯定比我清楚
You and Hunter playing nice?
你和Hunter相处的还好吗
When are you coming back?
你什么时候回来
Soon enough.
很快
You owe me some answers.
你欠我答案
Is that so?
是吗
Answers to what specifically?
什么答案呢 具体点
What happened in Romania.
在罗马尼亚发生了什么
Why I knew that beach.
为什么我会知道那个海滩
Who my mom was.
我妈妈是谁
All of it.
所有的事
You knew things you never told me.
你明明知道 却不告诉我
Why?
为什么
If I didn't tell you something,
如果我有什么没告诉你
it was for your own good.
那也是为了你好
To protect you.
为了保护你
I deserve the truth.
我有权知道真♥相♥
Ah, the truth.
啊 真♥相♥
It's not always so simple.
真♥相♥永远不会那么简单
I don't have all the answers you think I do.
我并不是像你想的那样 什么都知道
The last thing I ever wanted to give you was false hope.
虚假的希望是我最不愿意给你的
I know how much it all means to you.
我知道这些对你来说有多重要
Do you?
是吗
Something tells me everything I want to know--
我觉得我想知道的一切
everything I deserve to know-- is right here.
我理应知道的一切...就在这里
Am I right?
我说的对吗
No.
不对
But go ahead and open it if you don't trust me.
但如果你不相信我的话就打开它吧
I will find out who I am and who my family was
我一定会查出我是谁 我的家人是谁
with or without anyone's help.
不管有没有人帮我
Yes, you will, Mr. Callen.
是的 你会的 Callen先生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表