And we need right now. A bunch of blogs.
现在就要 一堆博客吧
maybe a couple game sites.
可能还有什么游戏网站
Shawn Cameron Calder,you were told to stop doing that.
Shawn Cameron Calder 你跟我发过誓说你再也不干了
Any foreign government sites?
你黑过外国政♥府♥网站吗
A couple.
有几个
Which ones?
哪几个
Brazil and France and...
巴西 法国 还有...
China.
中国
You Kuchan was a Chinese national.
尤苦成是中国人
All I did was take a look around.
我只是黑进去看看而已
I never unleashed any virus or anything like that.
绝对没有传播病毒什么的
But you broke their best cyber security.
但是你破解了他们最好的防火墙
That's exactly what any foreign power
这正好是那些国外反♥动♥势力
would love to do against the Department of Defense.
想要攻击国防部网络的缺口
If they traced the intrusion back to your home IP address,
如果他们通过你的侵入追查到你家的IP地址
they would have assumed it was your dad,
他们就会认为是你爹干的
not his teenage son.
而不是你这个乳臭未干的小鬼
They kidnapped my father because of me?
他们绑♥架♥爸爸是因为我
If the Chinese do have Calder,
如果中方真的抓了Calder
what are the chances of us getting him back?
我们要怎么把他救回来
Depends.
看情况
On if he's still in the country?
看他是不是还在美国
Whether he's still alive.
看他是不是还活着
Status report?
现在什么情况
Borderline panic verging on controlled hysteria.
攻击正疯狂蔓延 快要不受控制了
Is this the same type of attack as before?
和之前的攻击类型一样吗
Better. More sophisticated and multiple points of ingress.
不一样 复杂多了 还是多点入侵
Shawn was one young kid hacking around,
Shawn只是黑进网络随便看看
albeit it with a sophisticated program of his father's design.
虽然他用了他爸设计的复杂程序
But this is an aggressive assault on multiple fronts.
但是这次攻击显然更具侵略性 而且还是多重攻击
It's like punching holes in the hull of a ship.
就像是在一条船上钻洞
When you get a leak, you secure that section of the ship,
水一漏 你就开始补洞加固
and patch the hole, but when you get too many holes...
但是洞一多...
Yeah, the ship sinks.
船就沉了
You need to take a look at the accident footage.
事故现场的录像你们一定得看看
I'm sorry. We're a little busy here.
不好意思 我们这儿现在有点忙
We do not allow mailroom employees in our OPS Center.
管邮件的不该来行动中心吧
Do you have something, Nell?
你有什么发现吗 Nell
Yeah.
有
Um, if You Kuchan was involved in Calder's abduction,
如果尤苦成绑♥架♥了Calder
then we know he had help.
他就一定有同伙
And if he's a foreign operative,
如果他是个外国特工
then he's probably working with a team.
他们就很可能是团队行动
Let's see.
看看哈
Here's the car that hit him.
这就是那辆撞了他的车
Now, according to the police report,
根据警方报告
driver's name is Alex Grinkov.
司机是Alex Grinkov
See, he's idling here
看到没 他在这里转悠了一会儿
for a while as if he's waiting for someone.
好像是在等什么人
But the moment You Kuchan comes running out,
但这个时候尤苦成跑了出来
he pulls away from the curb and then runs him down.
他就马上开车把他撞死了
So, the minute that he was compromised, his team took him out. Mm-hmm.
所以他一暴露 他的团队就把他杀了 恩哼
Eric... Already on it.
Eric 在查了
Alex Grinkov.
Alex Grinkov
He's a local real estate agent.
他是本地的房♥产经纪人
See if there's...
看看有没有
A common denominator
什么共同联♥系♥
between our college student,You Kuchan, and Alex Grinkov.
我们的大学生和和Alex Grinkov
Already searching.
已经开始搜索了
Nicely done, Ms. Jones. Apprise me as soon as you find something and alert Callen and his team.
做得好 Jones 有什么消息就告诉我 然后告诉Callen他们
The only common vector between You Kuchan and Alex Grinkov
尤苦成和Alex Grinkov之间唯一的联♥系♥是
is the Garden of Peace and Wellness.
和平花♥园♥诊疗所
It's an acupuncture and Chinese medicine center in the Valley.
溪谷的一个中医针灸治疗中心
Both had the phone number in their contacts,
他们的通讯录里都有这个诊疗所的号♥码
and both paid the center numerous visits.
而且他们都经常去那里
So, either Alex Grinkov and You Kuchan
Alex Grinkov和尤苦成
had a thing for alternative medicine or...
要么都喜欢中医
Or the Garden of Peace and Wellness is a front of some sort.
要么就都与和平花♥园♥诊疗所有关系
Place is a good cover.
好地方
Lots of people come and go.
人来人往的
And according to Eric, the data flow
而且Eric说 国防部受到网络攻击的时候
on the center's fiber-optic line
这个地方光纤线路的数据流
spiked tenfold since the DOD came under attack.
增加了10倍
So, if Calder's being held in there,
如果Calder真的被关在这里
how do we want to do this?
我们要怎么办
Hi.
嗨
Could I get a new patient form, please?
能给我一份病历不
Fill out both forms front and back,
正反面都要填
and I'll need a copy of your health insurance card.
还要一份医保卡的复印件
Okay. And is there a restroom that I could use?
好的 这里有没有洗手间
Right down the hall, to the left.
往右走到大厅再左转
Okay, we're good to go.
好 我们可以开始了
We circumvented the DOD mainframes
我们绕过国防部主机
and are getting a satellite feed
直接从地面卫星接收站
direct from the Tactical Ground Station.
获得了图像
Switching to thermal.
正在转换热成像
Looks like we got four people in one room in the northwest corner.
看起来有四个人在西北角的一间房♥里
Sending the building layout to your phones.
往你们手♥机♥上发建筑平面图了
Eyes on Grinkov, west side of building.
看到Grinkov了 他在大楼西面
We need a full blackout on my signal now,
等人全都出来 看我信♥号♥♥
just as soon as all the civilians are out.
就把电源全切了
Not a problem.
没问题
You're on, Kensi.
到你上了 Kensi
Fire in the hole.
烟雾搞定
Right this way.
这边走
All right, everyone...
好了 各位
Set. Go, Nell.
好了 Nell动手
Deeks, Kensi, clear the front of the building.
Deeks Kensi 检查门口
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
Clear.
安全
East side of the building clear.
大楼东面安全
Deeks, Kensi, shooters coming your way!
Deeks Kensi 枪手往你们那里去了
Grinkov's down.
Grinkov死了
Federal agents! Clear!
联邦探员 安全
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
别开枪 别开枪
I hope you're the good guys.
希望你们是好人
If we weren't, you'd be dead.
不是的话你早死了
We've got Calder.
我们找到Calder了
Lights, Nell.
开灯 Nell
How'd you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
It was your son.
你儿子找到你的
Shawn?
Shawn
You just got a second chance to spend time with your boy.
你又能和你儿子一起相处了
Don't blow it.
别搞砸了
Anyone up for a beer?
有人要喝一杯吗
Yes, please.
我去
Really? Not you guys?
真的假的 你们不来
Okay.
好吧
My treat.
我请客
Now we're talking. I'm in.
这才像样嘛 我去
You guys are such cheap bastards.
你们这些贪小便宜的混♥蛋♥
Despite a less-than- auspicious start,
除了开头不太顺
you guys did a nice job containing this.
你们这次做的不错
The Chinese government is already distancing itself from You Kuchan
中国政♥府♥已经和尤苦成划清关系了
and denying any involvement
并且否认和Dennis Calder绑♥架♥案有关
or the subsequent cyber attacks.
也否认了和网络攻击有关
They're blaming it all on a Tibetan separatist group.
他们把责任全都推到藏♥独♥分子头上
Those pesky monks.
那些烦人的喇♥嘛♥
So yeah, like I said, um...
所以就像我说过的
nice job.
干得好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表