Miss Jones has the training,
Jones小姐不仅接受过训练
and besides having an IQ that's higher than your combined credit scores,
她的IQ比你们俩加起来都高
Miss Jones was actively recruited by Brindell Research,
在这之前 Jones小姐曾被Brindell研究所
along with several other think tanks,before winding up here.
和其他几家智囊机构招募过
It's what we call a "No-brainer."
我们管这叫“小菜一碟”
Keep me updated.
随时告诉我进展
Agent Blye, I'd like to speak to you
Blye探员 有空的话
about your recent trips to Hawaii when you get a chance.
我想跟你聊聊你最近的夏威夷之旅
"Double, double, toil and trouble."
"孪生姐妹妙事多"(电影名)
So, what, you're just going to let this guy take over?
你就这么让他接管了
What'd she say?
她怎么说
Nothing.
啥也没说
Literally.
从表面上看是这样
Okay, so maybe we should talk to Director Vance.
那好 我们应该找Vance主任
And say what?
说啥
He obviously approved it.
明摆着他同意了
Hell, it was probably his idea.
奶奶的 搞不好还是他的主意
Yeah, Sam's right.
Sam说得对
Whatever this is, it's playing out above our pay grades.
不管怎么回事 我们的级别都不够
We go along with it for the time being.
暂时走一步算一步吧
You and Deeks check out Mia Bolton.
你和Deeks去查查Mia Bolton
We'll work Brindell Research with Nell.
我们和Nell去Brindell研究所
So,
这么说
you're going undercover.
你准备去卧底啦
Guess so.
我想是吧
Cool, cool.
不错 不错嘛
Yeah, I never knew
我从来都不知道
you'd been recruited by a bunch of think tanks.
你被那么多智囊机构招募过
Oh, no?
不知道吗
Uh, no. You, uh, never mentioned it. Hm.
不知道 你...你从来没说过
Which is, I don't know, kind of weird
我不知道 有点怪的说
because, you know, you think it would be something that would have come up.
因为我觉得 你应该会说的
Well, I guess there are a lot of things you don't know about me.
我想你不知道我的地方还有很多呢
Like what?
比如
Let's just focus on the task at hand.
我们还是关注手上的任务吧
Right.
好吧
You know, just out of curiosity's sake,
就是好奇啊 问你个问题
um, what-what is your IQ?
你IQ多高
Ah... hm.
这个么
Oh. Not telling me that either?
哦 也不打算告诉我哈
What can I say, woman of mystery.
我只能说 女人的秘密
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, I got mysteries, too.
哈 我也有秘密的
Come on, what's the big deal? I'll show you mine
拜托 有啥大不了的 我告诉你我的
if you show me yours.
你告诉我你的
Here's the paperwork you'll need for Brindell Research.
这是你去Brindell研究所需要的资料
Thank you.
多谢
I was talking... We were...
我刚是说...我们在说...
We were talking about IQ scores.
我们在说IQ的事
You know, I'm gonna head up to OPS now,
我还是回行动中心吧
coordinate that surveillance feed.
去协调视频监控
Maybe you could swing by Wardrobe on your way
也许你可以顺路去趟更衣室
and have them fit you with some big boy pants.
换条成人裤子穿
Hetty said Vance had been threatening to put her on a shorter leash.
Hetty说Vance曾威胁要削减她的权力
This is more like a cage.
现在更像是个牢笼
Hetty doesn't do well in captivity.
Hetty可没那么容易就范
You think this is somebody's way of trying to squeeze her out?
你觉得是有人要挤兑她
You don't have a career like Hetty's without making a few enemies.
Hetty坐到这位子 可没少树敌
She has managed to avoid a lot of the back-stabbing
她不在华盛顿任职
by staying out of Washington.
就是怕人在背后放冷箭
Maybe that's why they sent Granger.
或许那是他们派Granger过来的原因
Guy reeks of being the kind of bureaucratic assassin
臭家伙丫的就是个官僚刺客
that can kill your career with an e-mail.
一封邮件就能让人滚蛋
Yo. How we doing, Eric?
嘿 怎么样了 Eric
Nell's been signed in as Brent Bolton's
Nell刚登记接替Brent Bolton的职位
replacement. She's through to security,
她刚通过安检
and is just heading for Brent Bolton's office.
朝Brent Bolton的办公室去了
I'll let you know if she finds anything. Good.
她有发现了我就通知你 好
All right, Eric,
好了 Eric
can you hear me? Loud and clear.
听见了吗 没问题
Everything seems... pretty normal.
这里似乎...都很正常
No listening devices or cameras.
没有监听器也没有监视摄像头
Shoot. Someone's at the door.
糟了 有人来了
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I don't mean to bother you. I just saw you come in, so
我不是故意打扰你的 刚才看见你了
I just wanted to say hello and welcome.
就是想打声招呼 顺便欢迎你
Hello and... thank you.
你好 谢谢
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢了
Sure. Uh...
不客气
So, you are...?
那个 你是...
I'm JT.
我叫JT
Everybody calls me Thruster.
大伙都叫我Thruster
Great.
是吗
That was... That was my call sign.
那是..那是我的呼号♥
I was a fighter pilot
我曾是个战斗机飞行员
until I had to punch out over Fallujah.
在费卢杰(阿富汗)上空被迫跳伞过
You know, detached my retina.
弄得视网膜脱落了
Now I'm flying a desk.
现在我只能"飞过"桌子了(自嘲开不了飞机了)
Oh, brother.
你妹的
So, you're replacing Brent?
这么说 你是来接替Brent的
Is it true he died?
他死了 是真的吗
Yeah. They say he shot himself.
是啊 听说他朝自己开枪
So, suicide?
那么 是自杀咯
Well, spouse-icide is more likely, you know.
更像是妻杀
He and his wife, Mia, both worked here.
他和他老婆Mia 都在这工作
They fought so much,
他俩经常吵架
they were never allowed on the same projects.
他们从不被允许合作项目
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
What a gossip.
你个长舌男
His call sign should have been "Yenta."
他的呼号♥叫"长舌妇"算了
This is for you.
这是给你的
For me?
给我的
This should help you get up to speed on all our current projects.
能帮你尽快跟上项目的进度
All rightie.
好吧
Well... thanks.
谢谢你了
And...
还有
his fly is open.
他"机舱"开了
What are you, eight?
跟八岁小孩似的
So, Assistant Director Granger,
助理主任Granger
you moving to the West Coast permanently?
你打算在西海岸定居吗
They don't let you out much, do they, Beale?
他们不怎么让你出外勤吧 Beale
Why do you say that?
你怎么知道的
Lucky guess.
猜的呗
That and you kind of remind me of one of those Twilight kids.
你挺像暮光之城里的那些娃儿
So, uh, why's the new guy want to talk about your Hawaii trips?
新来的干嘛要跟你谈夏威夷的事
I don't know.
不知道
When I was there, I spoke to a few Marines who knew my father.
我跟我爸的几个海军战友聊了聊
Spoke to them about what?
聊什么
About his death and the day he died.
他的死 他的死亡时间
I didn't hear anything I hadn't already heard.
他们说的都是我早就知道的事了
Well, apparently, someone didn't appreciate the questions.
显然啊 他们不知道问题的关键
Oh, and who do we have here meeting our murder victim's wife?
拜访受害者的妻子的人是谁
Could be her lawyer.
可能是她律师
Wow. And if so, apparently,
哇 这样看来 很明显嘛
the, uh, lawyer-client privileges include benefits.
不只是律师和客户的关系啊
Here you go. Thanks.
好了 谢谢
You got it
不客气
Okay.
好的
Kensi and Deeks spotted some guy at Mia Bolton's house.
Kensi和Deeks看到有人去Bolton家 跟Mia见了面
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表