You know you're working too late
工作到这么晚
when you're the last car in the lot.
停车场就只剩你的车了
Tell me about it.
可不是吗
D-Did I leave my keys in the office?
我是不是把钥匙落在办公室了
No, oh, here we go.
没 在这儿呢
I told Cynthia I'd be home early.
我还跟Cynthia说会早点回家
Ha! I'm lucky; Karen's out of town.
哈 我幸运多了 Karen出城了
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了这是
Take it.
接电♥话♥
Take it.
接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello? David?!
喂 David
It's Paul.
我是Paul
We've been shot.
我们中枪了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Tell him, if he backs out of the deal,
告诉他 如果他退出交易
I will kill his wife and children.
我就杀了他的老婆孩子
He says...
他说
if we back out of the deal, he's gonna kill...
如果我们退出交易 他就杀了...
What are you doing?!
你干什么
That's gasoline!
是汽油
Just repeat what I said.
乖乖重复我的话
He said, if we back out of the deal,
他说 如果我们退出交易
he's going to kill Tiffany and the kids.
他就杀了Tiffany和孩子们
Oh, my God, Paul, listen to me.
天啊 Paul 听我说
Oh, no, no!
不 不
Do whatever he says. We will go through with it.
按他说的做 我们一定交易
He says we'll go through with it!
他说我们一定交易
We can do it tomorrow! Th-Th-The same arrangement!
我们明天就交易 实行原计划
Please don't do this!
求你了 别这样
Oh, God, oh, my God, call an ambulance.
天哪 叫救护车
You've reached 911.
您已接通911
Please hold for the next operator.
请不要挂机
Oh, God! No! Please!
天哪 别这样 求你了
I promise you on my life!
我拿命向你保证
Kensi!
Kensi
Kensi, can you please blend your super-organic, green,
Kensi 你能换个地方搅拌
toxic-removing smoothie someplace else?
你那超级有机绿色无农药残留的思慕雪嘛
Pure life-giving chlorophyll.
纯天然叶绿素哦
Hey, you guys want one?
你们要喝不
Real men drink coffee, not fruit smoothies.
纯爷们喝咖啡 不喝思慕雪
Speaking of real men,
说到纯爷们嘛
the recipe for this one is called The Woody.
这款的配方叫The Woody
I'm sorry, what? Did you say that's called The Woody?
不好意思 你说啥 你说那玩意叫The Woody
Yes. This delicious blend will enhance every aspect of your life and, uh,
是的 这种美味融合能从各方面提高你的生活质量
help you stand tall, day and night.
让你每时每刻充满自信
Cheers.
干杯
God!
我去
What is in there? Tastes like actual wood.
这里面放啥了 喝着跟木头似的
Well, it's not juicing-- you use the whole fruit--
这不是果汁 这里用了整个水果
so what you're tasting are the grape stems.
所以你喝的是葡萄枝的味道
You put stems in?
你把葡萄枝也放进去了
Th-Th-The book said to use the whole fruit.
书上说要用整个的水果嘛
You realized I could have choked to death?
你有没有想过我会窒息而死啊
On The Woody?
因为喝The Woody
I always figured Deeks would go out like that.
我一直觉得Deeks差不多就这么死的
I'm really feeling the love this morning.
今天你真是太爱我了
Granger wants Sam and Callen in the boatshed.
Granger要Sam和Callen去趟船屋
Agent Hanna, Agent Callen, Interpol Agent Martin Kallstrom.
Hanna探员 Callen探员 这是国际刑♥警♥Martin Kallstrom
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Long way from home.
离家够远啊
I rarely work back in Stockholm.
我很少回斯德哥尔摩工作
Agent Kallstrom's working a case
Kallstrom探员现在调查的一个案子
that might have ties with one of yours.
可能和你们调查的一个案子有关
Last week, two pharmaceutical executives were killed here in Los Angeles.
上周 两名制药公♥司♥高管在洛杉矶被杀
They were illegally selling expired medicines--
他们死时正在非法出♥售♥过期药物
antibiotics, AIDS medication that were due to be destroyed.
抗生素 艾滋病药物等本应被销毁的药物
Executives got cold feet and were backing out of the deal.
高管们临阵脱逃准备退出交易
The buyer killed the two men,
买♥♥家就把他们给杀了
and their boss delivered the shipment of pharmaceuticals four hours later.
他们老板四小时后就交付了这批药品
What's our connection?
这和我们有什么关系
The M.O. of the killing.
作案手法
Burnt car, telephone call--
烧毁的汽车 打出的电♥话♥
same M.O.'s used by a French-Moroccan arms-dealing gang
和法国摩洛哥军♥火♥黑帮的作案手法一致
led by, uh, Zahid DeGramont.
头目是 Zahid DeGramont
We took out DeGramont and his gang six months ago.
六个月前我们就灭了DeGramont和他的团伙啊
Eric, pull up the takedown video on DeGramont.
Eric 调一下DeGramont被射杀的录像
You got it, Sam.
没问题 Sam
I tracked his M.O. To three continents now.
我在三个大洲都发现了同样的作案手法
Russia, Brazil...
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 巴西
and now here.
现在是这里
That's not DeGramont.
不是DeGramont干的
He's dead.
他死了
Then maybe somebody else in his gang.
可能是帮派其他成员干的
All right, Sam, here's that surveillance video.
好了 Sam 这是那天的监控录像
Almost everyone in the organization was killed during the takedown.
帮派在那次行动中几乎全军覆没
Well, the only person that lived was a low-level driver,
只有一个人活下来了 是个低层司机
Karim or something...
好像叫Karim还是什么的
He was shot in the face but he survived.
他脸部中枪 但是活下来了
Ghilas?
Ghilas吗
Ghilas. Karim Ghilas.
是Ghilas 他叫Karim Ghilas
He pled out. He's in Oakville doing his time.
他申请辩护了 现在在Oakville坐牢
Maybe he knows someone who would use the same M.O.
也许他认识谁 那个人用了这种作案手法
See, if I can catch the one who killed those two pharmaceutical executives,
如果我能抓住杀两个制药高管的人
then I could know for sure
我就能确定这个案子
if this case is related to the ones I'm working on in Brazil and Russia.
和俄♥罗♥斯♥跟巴西的案件是否有关
All right,we'll talk to Ghilas.
好吧 我们去和Ghilas谈谈
Can we get what you have in other cases?
其他案子的调查情况能告诉我们吗
Of course, I'll send you anything you need.
当然 你们要什么我都发给你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Face the right.
向右转
That's not Ghilas.
他不是Ghilas
Name, number, photo ID.
姓名 编号♥ 照片
That's Ghilas.
他就是Ghilas
Karim Ghilas.Incarcerated in the Danville Federal Prison hospital ward six months ago,
Karim Ghilas 六个月前囚禁在Danville联邦监狱医院
and then transported here to Oakville five months ago.
五个月前转到Oakville
That's all the same information, but that's not the guy I shot.
信息是一样的 但他不是我打中的那个人
He was French, he was taller, he was skinnier.
他是法国人 更高一点 更瘦
Yeah, Eric.
说 Eric
Hey, I just ran the facial recognition.
我刚做了面部识别
The prisoner you just met, his real name is Hector Ramirez.
你刚见的那个犯人 真名叫Hector Ramirez
Five months ago, when Ramirez was due to be released from Danville,
五个月前 Ramirez在Danville被释放时
a wire transfer of $100,000made to Ramirez's family in Mexico.
他家人收到来自墨西哥的10万美元转账
Hey, it also looks like a prison administrator named Wundari was paid $250,000
看来还有个叫Wundari的狱管收了25万美元
to switch Ghilas and Ramirez's record,
在Ghilas被转移到Oakville的时候
just as Ghilas was transferred to Oakville Prison.
调换了Ghilas和Ramirez的记录
Need to track down an administrator in Danville named Wundari.
查一个叫Wundari的监狱管♥理♥员♥ 在Danville工作
Yeah, you're not gonna find him.
你们估计找不到他了
He quit two days after he received the money
他收到钱后两天就辞职了
and boarded a flight to Indonesia.
上了去印度尼西亚的飞机
Don't bother.
不用麻烦了
$350,000 for a driver?
花35万美元救个小司机
Who finances an escape like that?
谁会出这么多钱干这事
Maybe he threatened to roll on somebody.
可能他威胁要告发别人
Maybe he had that kind of money.
或者他自己就有那钱
What else do you remember about him?
你还记得他什么吗
You the cop who shot me?
你就是开枪打我的警♥察♥
The bullet is still in my head.
那颗子弹还在我脑袋里
My mouth doesn't work.
我的嘴也好不了了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表