Well, that was a bit excessive.
有点过分了啊
Quinn?
Quinn
Been a long time, Deeks.
好久不见啊 Deeks
Apparently, the class clown has been a naughty boy.
很显然 以前的课堂小丑变成街头混混了
And evidently, the valedictorian still thinks he's smarter than everybody else.
显然毕业演说的学生代表还是觉得自己比谁都聪明啊
Just for the record, that was the worst tail in the history of law enforcement.
顺便告诉你 这个绝对是执法史上最烂的一次跟踪了
I haven't seen you since the Academy.
毕业后就再没见过你
That's 'cause I haven't been around.
那是因为我没出现
Well, you been dabbling-- lawyer,
你去律师界里转了转
wannabe Fed, jack-of-all-trades, master of none.
又想当联邦探员 什么都想做 什么都不行
In the meantime, you're getting paid to bust cops.
与此同时 你就只能收点钱去刁难警♥察♥
How's that feel?
感觉如何
Internal Affairs. Someone's got to do it.
内务部嘛 总得有人做这个
My boss sent me after you because he thought
我的上司让我跟着你
a familiar face might help speed things up.
他觉得熟人好办事嘛
And what things are those?
办什么事
You shot an unarmed man this morning.
你今早枪杀了一个手无寸铁的人
You need all the help you can get.
你需要有人帮你
Help from you. And what's the catch?
你来帮我 查到什么了
Fisk has a mole inside the LAPD.
Fisk在洛杉矶警局里安插了内奸
I need your help taking him down.
我要你帮忙抓到他
It's Lieutenant Bates.
是Bates中尉
Bates?
Bates
Didn't want that haircut anyway.
再也别想让我理发了
Yeah. I've just been hustled by two guys. What's going on?
刚刚又两个人来套我话 发生什么事了
Anything from Kensi?
Kensi那有什么消息
Yeah, the DA Angela Tully-- disappeared.
地区检察官Angela Tully失踪了
So Fisk's lawyer's our only lead.
所以我们唯一的线索就是Fisk的律师
Eric, can you access Monica Lee's cell phone logs?
Eric 你能搞到Monica Lee的通话记录吗
Working on it, Sam.
正在查呢 Sam
Whoa, look what I found.
哈 看我找到什么了
Fisk paid for Monica Lee's entire legal education.
Fisk资助了Monica Lee读法学院的所有费用
All right, let's confirm that.
好的 确认一下哈
Okay, so who's this?
这人是谁
Can you make out this guy's face?
能拍到他的脸吗
No, it's a bad angle. I need him to turn around.
拍不到 角度不好 得让他转过身
I've got him.
我来
Wait.
等等
She's watching his back.
她在替他望风
Eric, pull up all traffic cams around this warehouse.
Eric 调动这个仓库附近的所有交通摄像头
Okay. We need to I.D. A man wearing
好的 我们要鉴定一个人的身份
a black leather jacket and baseball cap.
他穿黑色皮夹克 戴棒球帽
Your mystery man knows the area.
神秘人对这地方了如指掌
He's aware of the traffic cams
他知道摄像头的方位
and sticking to their blind spots.
一直躲在盲点下
Wait. He passed something off to her, G.
等等 他把什么东西给她了 G
That's an LAPD file.
是洛杉矶警局档案
File's marked "Confidential."
档案上标着"机密"
Guys, Fisk paid for Monica Lee's entire law school tuition.
伙计们 Fisk资助了Monica Lee读法学院的所有费用
So if we grab the lawyer, all we've got is the file.
如果我们能抓住律师 就能拿到那份档案
Fisk owns her. She'll never flip on him.
她是Fisk的人 永远不可能出♥卖♥♥♥他
Gone surfing. Call me later.
我去冲浪啦 等会再打来(语♥音♥信箱提示)
Not easy losing a partner, is it?
失去搭档不好受吧
Partners come and go.
搭档也常常只是过客
I wasn't always a cop, you know.
我以前不是警♥察♥
You served as an intelligence officer for the Army.
你之前是军队的情报人员
Conducted interrogations during Desert Storm.
在"沙漠风暴"行动中负责审讯
And you just lied to my face.
你刚当着我的面撒谎了
Partners like Deeks
Deeks那样的搭档
don't just come and go.
不会只是过客而已
What's the story with you and him?
你跟他之间有什么故事
Well, if he ever decides to call me back,
如果他回我电♥话♥
I'll be sure to ask him.
我会问弄清楚的
You're testing me.
你在试探我
Congratulations. You passed.
恭喜 你通过了
I can't work with him if he's still loyal to NCIS.
如果他一直效忠NCIS 我就没法和他合作
Let me ask you a question.
我问你件事
What do you know about a DA's investigator named Angela Tully?
你对地区检察官Angela Tully了解多少
she's one of the good guys.
她是好人
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
I always wanted to meet the woman that changed Deeks' mind.
我一直都想认识认识 能改变Deeks心意的女人
He swore he'd never work with a female partner again.
他发过誓 说再也不会和女性搭档合作了
Why?
为什么
Well, if he ever calls you back, ask him that, too.
如果他回你电♥话♥ 记得问他
Bates.
我是Bates
What do you got?
查到什么了
Kens, I flagged Angela Tully's contacts.
Kens 我标记过Angela Tully的联络人
Two of them just received calls
刚刚得到两个回应
from the same hotel in Hollywood.
从好莱坞的同一家旅馆发出的
Which of her contacts got hits?
哪两个联络人
Her mother in Oregon and Lieutenant Bates of the LAPD.
她在俄勒冈州的母亲和洛杉矶警局的Bates中尉
The hotel's nearby. I'm gonna send you the address now.
旅馆就在附近 我把地址发给你
Lieutenant Bates has been taking bribes for years.
Bates中尉已经受贿很多年了
His big vendetta against Fisk is the perfect alibi.
和Fisk的斗争 是他最好的脱罪理由
Okay, you always considered yourself the smartest guy in the room,
你总觉得你自己是最聪明的
but I think you're reaching on this one.
但这件事上可说不定了
This money could have come from anywhere: stocks, investment.
这些钱可以有很多来路 比如炒股 投资
There's no way you can prove this came from Fisk.
单从这点你证明不了Fisk有罪
That's where you come in. How's that?
所以要你帮忙 怎么说
Bates has a personal laptop.
Bates有一台私人笔记本电脑
When he's away from the precinct,
他离开局里的时候
go into his office and copy its data to a thumb drive.
你去他办公室把数据拷进U盘里
The Fisk connection's got to be on there.
他和Fisk的联♥系♥一定在里面
Why don't you get a search warrant?
你怎么不去申请张搜查令
I file for a warrant, he'd burn everything up.
如果我申请搜查令 他就会烧毁证据
Cover his tracks.
毁尸灭迹
Besides, when an Internal Affairs cop shows up,
而且 内务部警♥察♥一出面
people watch his every move. Especially me.
一举一动都会被人注意 特别是我
That's right. You were not the most popular person at the Academy, as I recall.
还真是哦 你在学校一点也不受欢迎 我记起来了
If I wanted to make friends
如果我想交朋友
I would have become a birthday clown.
我就会扮成生日派对上的小丑
Yeah, well, that's something I never got about you.
好吧 这就是我搞不懂你的地方了
You had prep school, you had Harvard.
你上过预科学校 你有哈佛学历
You could have done anything you wanted with your life,
这辈子你可以做任何想做的事
instead, you chose to do what?
但是你看 你却选择了什么
To be a cop.
当个警♥察♥
There's no rules that say
也不能说所有的好警♥察♥
all good cops come from broken homes, Deeks.
都来自不幸的家庭吧 Deeks
Wow. Here.
喔 给你
Unlock Bates' office and copy his hard drive.
去Bates的办公室拷贝硬盘
I'll stand lookout, let you know when he gets back to the precinct.
我会帮你盯着的 他一回局里 我就通知你
What could possibly go wrong?
又不会出什么错
Housekeeping...
客房♥服务
Federal agent!
联邦探员
I'm with NCIS.
我是NCIS的
I'm taking you into custody.
我要逮捕你
Used to be a girl could go off the grid for 24 hours and get away with it.
我曾经消失过整整24小时也没被找到
Of course, you were in kindergarten at the time.
那个时候你还在幼儿园吧
I wouldn't expect you to remember that.
我不奢望你还能记得
Fisk has a mole in the LAPD, and you're the prime suspect.
Fisk在洛杉矶警局安插了个内奸 你是首要嫌犯
Explain your disappearance, please.
请解释一下你为何失踪
Lieutenant Bates will vouch for me.
Bates中尉可以为我作证
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
He's one of the good guys.
他确实是个好人
You're sleeping with him.
你和他睡过吗
Can you put the gun away so we can talk like civilized women?
你能把枪拿开吗 我们可以进行一场女性间文明的对话
I need to know why you're hiding out, Miss Tully.
我需要知道你为何要躲起来 Tully女士
Call me Angela, or I'm gonna start feeling my age
叫我Angela 不然我总会感觉自己很老
and get to be even more of a pain in the ass.
而且生活更糟 本来就够糟了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表