剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你都做了些什么?
What did you do?
出什么事情了?
What is going on?
电♥话♥铃响个不停
That phone has been ringing off the hook
在45分钟内
for the past 45 minutes.
别接电♥话♥
Don't answer that.
有记者打来的
Reporters calling
也有律师
and lawyers calling.
我一直能看到奇怪的车子转来转去
I keep seeing strange cars driving by.
妈妈Hannah刚才用电子邮件告诉我说一些人
Mom, Hannah just e-mailed me there are people
嘲笑你在电视上的表现
are making fun of you on TV.
妈妈 爸爸
BRIDGETTE: Mom. Dad.
我看到窗外有些人在草坪上
I just looked out the window and saw some people out on the lawn.
我要开门吗爸爸
Should I answer the door, Daddy?
哦 不
Al... No.
过来
Come here.
嘿
Al, hey.
不管是什么 我们都要弄清楚
Whatever it is, we'll figure it out.
请问吉普赛是在这儿吗?
MAN: Is the Gypsy there?
占卜师?
The fortune teller?
我真的相信我听到了那些声音
I always believed that I heard the voices,
我梦到那些是有原因的
I dreamed the dreams, for a reason.
我从来没有想要那些东西出现
I didn't even want it.
我想当个律师
I wanted to be a lawyer.
我知道 不过你好像没那个机会了
I know, but it's not like you had a choice.
但是我做到了
But I did.
几杯酒下肚 听不到声音了
Couple of drinks... no more voices.
也看不到死人了
No more dead people.
也没有那些梦了
No more dreams.
笨蛋
Stupid...
我喝完酒想到的都是几乎真实的美好生活
I could have drank my way into a really great life.
我应该有的
And I should have.
好吧 我要照看孩子了
Well, I'm gonna take care of the kids,
那么我叫警♥察♥来
so I'm gonna call the police,
如果你想让我帮你
and if you want me to bring you
带瓶松子酒上面装个奶嘴儿
a bottle of gin with a nipple on it,
你只是发牢骚
you just holler.
Ally
Ally.
Ally Baba
Ally Baba.
那是Ally Dunham
That's Ally Dunham to you.
该起床啦
Time to get up.
哦 Johnny 非起来不可?
Oh, Johnny, do I have to?
这就是为什么我们一直没有孩子
This is why we're never going to have children.
我昨天做了个非常奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream last night.
那是什么?
Hmm. What's that?
我梦到我们有孩子
I think we had kids.
你在发愁
You were upset about something,
然后你想让我喝点酒
and you were going to get me some gin.
好吧
Okay.
今天是什么案子?
What's on the docket for today?
呃 Redburn的案子
Uh, Redburn case.
看来你这辈子注定要干这个
Seems like you been working on that thing forever.
什么时候是终审?
When's it finally go to trial?
在三天后开庭 除非
Opening statements are in three days unless...
除非什么?
Unless what?
地方检察官想在9:00和我碰头
District attorney wants to meet at 9:00.
我猜是想谈Redburn的认罪协议
I'm guessing it's to talk about cutting a deal with Redburn,
免得打到终审法♥院♥
avoiding a trial altogether.
你认为Watt会妥协?
You think Watt will agree to take a deal?
Larry Watt早就等不及要上法庭了
Larry Watt can't wait to get this case before a jury.
你怎么样?今天怎么安排的?
What about you, what's your day like?
还不错
Pretty light.
早上和董事会会面
Morning meeting with the board,
然后和Tom Fenton吃午饭
then I'm having lunch with Tom Fenton
讨论扩大他的投资组合
to discuss broadening his investment portfolio.
你不是告诉我他去欧洲了么?
Didn't you tell me he was on his way to Europe?
那肯定是你另外一个丈夫告诉你的
That must have been your other husband.
我和Fenton1点钟在Varium吃了顿饭
I'm having lunch with Fenton at Varium at One.
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know, I could've sworn
我听到你说他已经走了
I heard you say that he was out of town.
地方检察官先生?
Mr. District Attorney?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
Allison Dunham
Allison Dunham.
我和Larry Watt一起工作
I work with Larry Watt.
他的新合伙人
Junior partner.
Watt先生要求我
Mr. Watt asked me
传达他的歉意 他无法
to extend his apologies-- he won't be able
参加今天的会议
to make the meeting today.
他要求我代替他
He asked me to take his place.
你们所有人都明白
Everybody at your firm understands
我是铆足了劲儿打这场官司
that I intend to prosecute this case vigorously.
我希望被告被判死刑
I intend to pursue the death penalty.
我想你会很快看到这一幕的
I think you'll discover soon enough
你们每一个人会很清楚地看到
that everyone at our firm has a precise grasp
你会非常...
on exactly what you're up to...
地方检察官先生
Mr. District Attorney.
请允许我这样说Dunham太太 我感到很惊讶
Be that as it may, Ms. Dunham, I'm more than a little surprised
Larry Watt竟然选择不亲自参加这个会议
that Larry Watt would choose not to attend this meeting himself,
取而代之的是个新合伙人
much less send a junior partner.
如果你能让你感觉好点的话
( chuckles ): If it makes you feel better,
我敢肯定我很快会成为高级合伙人
I am certain I will be made a full partner soon enough.
值得一提的是 我想事实是
And for what it's worth, I think the fact
Watt先生派了一位普通合伙人来代替他
that Mr. Watt sent a junior partner in his stead
来说明他对案件的观点而不是对我
speaks more to his opinion of your case than it does his opinion of me.
真的?
Really.
绝对是
Absolutely.
那么我们现在都认识对方了
So now that we've gotten to know each other,
让我告诉你为什么我在这儿
let me tell you why I'm here.
我知道你指控Redburn先生的证据不充分
I know that your evidence against Mr. Redburn is weak.
如果你不是想跟我们和解的话
You certainly wouldn't have called my office
就不会打电♥话♥到办公室了
unless you wanted to discuss a deal.
那么让我们听听看 检察官先生
So let's hear it, Mr. District Attorney.
你们究竟愿意提供什么样的条件?
What exactly are you willing to offer?
一级谋杀罪 判8到12年
First-degree manslaughter, eight to 12 years
5年后可能得到假释
with the possibility of parole after five.
为什么我们要接受谋杀罪
Why would we accept manslaughter?
你甚至连具尸体都没有
You don't even have a body.
我们有凶手用的枪
We have a murder weapon.
你们只是有所谓的凶枪
You have an alleged murder weapon.
上面有这个年轻人的血迹
Smeared with the blood of the young woman
你的客户杀了人 -真的?我检查了
your client murdered. Really. Last I checked,
刀上的血迹 时间太长
the blood on that knife was too degenerated
根本提取不出DNA
to extract any DNA.
你有的仅仅是血型
All that you have is a blood type,
只是一种普通的血型
and a very common type at that.
你肯定无法把它与失踪的女人联♥系♥到一起
You certainly can't connect it conclusively to the missing woman,
当然你也无法联♥系♥到Redburn先生身上
and you can't connect it to Mr. Redburn.
见鬼 你都不能证明他曾经到过案发现场
Hell, you can't even prove he ever stepped foot in her apartment.
因为你知道 我也知道
Because you know and I know
他用漂白剂把整个地方都洗过了
that he wiped the whole place down with bleach.
我们在受害者家中连受害者的指纹都找不到
We can't even find the victim's prints in her own apartment.
好吧 你想说Imelda Vizcaina
Fine. You want to argue that Imelda Vizcaina
从人间蒸发了吗 那就请便
vanished into thin air, be my guest.
我可不认为陪审团会相信的
I'm just not sure that the jury's gonna buy it.
我想他们会的
I think they might.
随你怎么说 Dunham夫人
Whatever you say, Ms. Dunham.
请告诉Larry Watt
Please let Larry Watt know
这个优♥惠♥过时不候
that this is a one-time offer,
今晚午夜过期
and it expires at midnight tonight.
合理怀疑
WATT: To reasonable doubt.
合理怀疑
Reasonable doubt.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表