剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你昨天坐过了,笨丫头! 你不能连着两天坐前面!
You had it yesterday, doofus! You can't call front seat two days in a row!
就能!
Can,too!
嘿,不你不能! -嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, no you can't! -Hey, hey, hey.
Bridgette,那是我的位子! -Bridgette,成了
Bridgette,that's my seat! -Bridgette, come on.
Bridgette! -不,不,不
Bridgette! -No,no,no.
我的! -我们走吧,不许吵
Mine. -Let's go.No touching.
妈
Mom.
妈妈, 坐在那边车里的不是 Michael叔叔吗?
Mommy, is that Uncle Michael in that car over there?
等我一下,孩子们
Hang on a second,kids.
Michael.
Michael.
嘿,老姐
Hey,Sis.
你没打电♥话♥叫我起床
Didn't order a wake-up call.
你在这儿干吗呢?
What are you doing here?
我在这儿干吗呢? 你又在这儿干吗呢?
What am I doing here? What are you doing here?
妈,是他么? 是Michael叔叔吗?
Mom,is that him? Is it Uncle Michael?
我们今天可以待在家里不去上学吗,妈妈?
Can we stay home from school, Mommy?
我说,你最好把那一脸不乐意抹下去 然后来跟我抱一个
Well, you better wipe that look of horrified disapproval off your face and give me a hug.
多愁善感的小年轻们瞅着咱们呐!
Got impressionable young people watching us.
告诉我你一切都好 -我一切都好
Tell me you're okay. -I'm okay.
告诉我你知道自己闻起来臭烘烘的
Tell me you have some idea just how badly you smell.
嘿,小家伙们! 你们的妈拿我开心呢!
Hey, kids! Your mother's making fun of me!
Michael.
Michael.
抱歉,我没打电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't call.
我昨天开了一天车,而且...
I was driving all yesterday,and...
直到差不多十点钟才到凤♥凰♥城
didn't get into Phoenix till around 10:00.
然后你一直在这外面坐着?
You've been out here that whole time?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我差不多两点钟到这儿
Last call was around 2:00,and
在那钟点去按你家门铃我觉得不合适
I didn't feel comfortable ringing your bell at that hour.
而且, 我可不敢说在那钟点我能不能找到 你家门铃在哪儿
But, also, I'm not sure I could've found your bell at that hour.
等一下
Wait a second.
我是不是忘了问你我能不能在这儿 借住几天了?
Did I forget the part where I ask if I can crash here for a couple days?
因为如果有问题的话... -不,没问题
Cause if it's a problem... -No, it's not a problem.
我只是…我需要把姑娘们送走
I just... I need to drop the girls off
去学校和托儿所 你干嘛不跟我一起呢?
at school and day care. Why don't you come with me?
然后我给单位打电♥话♥, 告诉他们我今天有点私事
I'll call in to work, I'll tell them I'm taking a personal day,
然后我们就能单独呆着
and we can catch up.
随便换一个早晨,我都乐意照你说的这样
Any other morning,I'd be all over that.
但是我现在就想脸朝下一躺
But I've been dreaming about lying prone,
不用在你的室内水暖设备那儿努力一番
not to mention taking a crack at your indoor plumbing.
哦...
Oh...
你跟我保证躺在我的沙发床上之前 得去冲个澡
Swear to me that you will take a shower before you lay down on my couch.
我以我家孩子的性命保证 -你没有孩子
I swear on my children's lives. -You have no children.
但是我,我想要孩子 我迫切的想要孩子
But I-I want them. I want them desperately.
好了,小家伙们,晚上见! 听你♥妈♥的♥话!天晓得她怎么听我的
All right, kids, I'll see you tonight. Mind your mother!God knows she minds me.
这么说他在凤♥凰♥城 这仍然不代表他是个银行劫匪
So he's in Phoenix, that still doesn't make him a bank robber.
我知道,只是他来的时候有问题
I know that,it's just the timing.
在一起抢劫案发生的第二天出现在咱家门口?
Showing up on our doorstep the day after a robbery?
我说到过他从后排座上拽出来的 超大口袋没有?
Did I mention the enormous bag that he pulled out of the back seat?
是麻袋吗?
Was it a burlap sack?
边上印着巨大的黑色美元标志?
Big black dollar sign painted on the side?
不...
No...
Joe,我得走了
Joe, I got to go.
我再给你打回去 我猜大概出了什么事
I'll call you back, I think something's up.
刚刚和Scanlon侦探通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Detective Scanlon.
他认为我们可能发现了在昨天银行劫案中 失踪的人♥质♥
He thinks we may have found our missing hostage from yesterday's bank robbery.
几个小时之前,两个旅行者在 十号♥公路附近的沙漠发现了她--
Two hikers found her in the desert near Route 10 a few hours ago--
赤身裸体的躺在沟里
stark naked,lying in a ditch.
验尸官认为她被扔在那儿有一天了
Coroner thinks she was out there about a day.
年龄相同,体形相同
Right age,right build.
但是你不能确定?
But you're not sure?
关于那到底是不是她 还有一些疑问
There's some confusion as to whether it's really her.
我不明白 她有没有红头发?
I don't understand. Does she have red hair?
这有点难讲
It's a little hard to tell.
看起来杀她的凶手把 她的双手和头都砍掉了
Seems whoever killed her cut off her hands and cut off her head
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
恩...
Well...
我什么味道都没闻见 所以肯定不是该吃饭了
I don't smell anything, so it can't be dinnertime.
不,现在才刚下午 你想吃点东西么?
No, it's early afternoon. You want something to eat?
恕我冒昧的问一句...
Forgive me for asking...
你来这儿做什么, Mike?
but what are you doing he, Mike?
我是说,我很欢迎你住在这儿,但是...
I mean, you're welcome to stay, but...
这袋子大得足够装下你所有的东西了
This bag is big enough to hold practically everything you own.
所以…你是来作客的吗?
So... are you visiting?
你是路过这里吗?
Are you passing through?
你是在躲避什么吗?
Are you hiding?
你知道我的,老姐
You know me, sis.
如果我问你 你能不能准确的告诉我
If I were to ask you, would you be able to tell me exactly where you were
昨天早上八点三十你在哪里?
at 8:30 yesterday morning?
在来这儿的路上 怎么?
On the road coming here.Why?
你在沿路停车了么?
Did you stop anywhere along the way?
比如在某个银行?
Maybe at a bank?
什么?没有
What?No.
你需要用钱么?
You need some money?
你确定?
You're positive?
我确定
I'm positive.
你能告诉我你问这些有什么目的吗?
You want to tell me where you're heading with this thing?
我两天前梦到了你
I had a dream about you two nights ago.
我必须知道那里面有没有真实成分
I had to see if there was any truth to it.
你心里清楚你刚刚在一个句子里同时 用到了“真实”和“梦到”两个词,是吧?
You do know that you just used the words "truth" and "dream" in the same sentence, right?
好吧
Okay.
那么你的那个梦, 它和我昨天八点半在哪儿有关?
So this dream of yours, it hinges on where I was at 8:30 yesterday?
恩, 8:37,实际上
Well, 8:37, actually.
这是什么?
What is this?
只不过是张超速行驶传票
Just a speeding ticket.
在驶出加利福尼亚时拿到的
Got it on my way out of California.
看看上面的时间
Look at the time.
"八点五十九"
"Eight fifty-nine."
这有帮助么? -哦,是的,当然了!
Does that help? -Oh, yeah.Absolutely!
真高兴你来这儿了
I'm so glad you're here.
Mm...Ooph--你根本就没冲澡,是不是? -Uh-uh.
Mm...Ooph-- you never did take that shower, did you? -Uh-uh.
好啊,各位!我回来了!
Hello, everybody!I'm home!
继续鼓掌啊
Hold that applause.
晚饭45分钟以后才能好 我做了些特别大餐
Dinner won't be ready for 45 minutes. I'm making something special.
恩,我也很高兴见到你
Well, it's nice to see you, too.
大家都哪儿去了?
Where is everyone?
做作业
Homework.
Marie呢?
Marie?
上色作业
Coloring homework.
那么,人人都爱的在逃犯呢?
Well, where's everyone's favorite fugitive?
他不是在逃犯 我错怪他了
He's not a fugitive. I was wrong about him.
实际上,他是去约会了 -约会?
Actually, he left for a date. -A date?
这家伙到这儿才一分钟 就已经有约会了?
Guy's been in town about a minute, he already has a date?
我能说什么, 我们Benoit家的孩子从来不缺少伙伴
What can I say, we Benoit kids never wanted for company.
哈
Huh.
哇~哇 我们这儿又是煮又是烤的,东西可不少啊
Wow~Wow. We got all kinds of things boilin'and broilin' here
就当我不在这儿,我从来没来过 我只是落下了钱包
Pretend I'm not even here. I'm not staying,I just forgot my wallet.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
看样子你要错过一顿绝顶好饭了
Looks like you're going to miss a hell of a dinner.
我很难过
I know. I feel bad.
虽然,说实话?
Although, truthfully?
在这钟点我还处于吃早饭的状态呢
At this hour I'm in more of a breakfast mode.
这样啊,真让人震撼
Yeah.What a shock.
那么,我猜咱们早上再见?
So, I guess I'll see you in the morning?
咱们早上再见
I will see you in the morning.
我得去洗个干净,然后去跟姑娘们打招呼
I'm going to go clean up,say hi to the girls.
嘿,你的约会对象呢?
Hey, where's your date?
Lia? 她在外面抽烟
Lia? She's outside smoking.
我说,你干吗不请她进来 让我们也见见她?
Well, why don't you invite her inside so we can meet her?
恩,没戏,老姐,我刚认识这个宝贝
Eh, negative, sis,I just met this honey.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表