剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
是的,我希望是
Well, I hope so.
我在凤♥凰♥城的检察官办公室工作
I work for the District Attorney's office in Phoenix.
我叫Allison Dubois
My name is Allison Dubois.
所以,你想让我尽量帮你搞清一些 没什么意义的事情......
So, you want me to try and make sense of something that makes no sense...
Dubois夫人
Mrs. Dubois.
如果那真的是你的名字
If that really is your name.
那真的是我的名字
That really is my name.
一个母亲不会希望杀了自己,让她自己的孩子孤单
A mother isn't supposed to want to kill herself, let alone her own child.
我爱我的妹妹
And I loved my sister.
真的很爱我的妹妹
Do love my sister.
所以问我所有你想知道的吧
So ask me whatever you want.
告诉我关于她崩溃的事情
Tell me about her breakdown.
告诉我到底发生了什么事情
Tell me about what happened.
哦,是这样的...
Well, it was right...
在她唯一的孩子Anna出生后
after the birth of her only child, Anna.
她开始做恶梦
She started having nightmares;
很可怕的梦...
terrible dreams...
关于她的丈夫Walter
about her husband Walter.
在梦中,他...他做了一些事情
In them, he was... doing things.
一些对Anna很可怕的事情
Terrible things to Anna.
发生了什么事情?
What happened?
我让她去看医生
I told her to see a doctor.
她去看了两个或三个医生,而他们都...
She saw two or three doctors and they all...
给了她一些帮助睡眠的药物
gave her something to help her sleep.
她睡的越多
And the more she slept...
她做的恶梦也越多
The more she had the nightmares.
她开始确信她应该让Anna远离Walter
And she became convinced that she had to get Anna away from Walter.
所以她离开他的时候
And that's when she left him.
她和Anna搬过来跟我和丈夫一起住
She and Anna moved in with my husband and me.
她有没有告诉其它人有关她的梦?
Did she ever tell anyone else about her dreams?
哦,许多人
Oh, a lot of people.
没什么帮助
It didn't help at all.
Walter在我们的小镇是多么招人喜欢
Walter was so well liked in our town.
他是个退伍军人
He was a war veteran.
是个初中校长
He was principal of the junior high school.
是人人尊敬的一个人
He was a man people looked up to.
所以在孩子抚养战打响的时候...
So when the custody battle started...
一切都按Walter所想的方式在走
It all went Walter's way.
你知道,回想起来...
You know, in retrospect...
我觉得人们真的希望早点带走我的妹妹
I think people wished they'd taken my sister a little more seriously.
她可能是有点疯狂,但...
She may have been crazy, but...
显然,她知道Walter真的是有些问题
she obviously knew there was something really wrong with Walter.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我以为你已经知道了
I would have thought you'd known.
在Beverly走后几年
Several years after Beverly's passing,
Walter学校的小孩父亲冲入他的办公室 开枪把他杀死了
a parent at Walter's school marched into his office and shot him to death.
从小女孩6年级开始,Walter就一直对她进行性骚扰
Walter had been molesting his little girl since the sixth grade.
她是个灵媒,就和我一样.这就是答案
She's psychic, Joe, just like me. That's the answer.
哇,哇,说慢一点,谁是灵媒?
Whoa, whoa, slow down. Who's psychic?
Beverly Waller.她做了个梦
Beverly Waller. She had a dream,
梦见她的丈夫会伤害他们的女儿
a vision that her husband was going to hurt their daughter.
所以她试图让她远离他
That's why she tried to get her away from him.
好的
Okay.
所以她才会那么了解我
And that's how she knew so much about me,
了解我的生活--因为她看见了,在她的梦里
about my life-- because she saw it in her mind, in her visions.
但Al,她从来没有见过你
But Al, she didn't just see you.
她是说她就是你
She said that she was you.
完全正确.我不认为她真的明白她到底是谁
Exactly. I don't think she understood what she truly was.
所有这些可怕的想像不断进入她的头脑 但她不明白是为什么
All these terrible images kept popping into her head and she didn't understand why.
当她试图转向别人求得帮助的时候
When she tried to turn to others for help,
试图告诉他们她看见的东西的时候 他们告诉她是她疯了
tried to tell them what she was seeing, they told her she was crazy.
而我猜,不久后,她的确相信他们了
And I guess after a while, she believed them.
Al, 我们在这里讨论的是一起谋杀 某人杀了她自己的孩子
Al, we're talking about a murderer here, somebody who took the life of her own child.
我知道
I know.
我想...我猜她开始确信只有杀了Anna才是最好的
I think... I guess that she became convinced that killing Anna was preferable
总比她在梦中看见丈夫对Anna的折磨要好
to whatever torture she saw her husband inflict every night in her dreams.
我还是不太明白
I still don't get it.
不明白什么?
Don't get what?
好吧,我现在明白了Beverly Waller是怎么 在1959年就知道我们的生活的
All right, I understand now how Beverly Waller knew all about our lives back in 1959.
但你能不能告诉我为什么她会在 一开始就梦到你呢?
Can you please tell me why she was dreaming about you in the first place?
或换句话来说,为什么你现在会做梦梦到她?
Or for that matter, why you're dreaming about her now?
Allison?
Allison?
我不知道
I have no idea.
今天是1959年7月17日...
Today is July 17, 1959...
我有没有错过前面的预演?
Did I miss the previews?
我不认为我们在这里会得到什么接待
I don't think we're getting any reception in here.
我只是担心如果孩子们醒来 她们会不知道我们在哪里的
I'm worried if the girls wake up, they're not going to know where we are.
她们正希望如此
One can only hope.
开个玩笑,我告诉她们我们在哪里了
I'm kidding. I told them where we were.
她们正在竭尽全力地吃爆米花
They're all out of popcorn.
早上是最辛苦的
Mornings are the hardest.
是我最想念她们的时候
That's when I miss them the most.
谁?
Who?
那就是她的样子?不错
That's what she looks like? Excellent.
嘘!
Shh!
Joe... 孩子们...
Joe... the girls...
房♥子中的每个人都冲了出去...
The mad dash to get everyone out of the house...
去上班...
to work...
去学校...
to school...
你会觉得一切都是例行公事,但从来不是
You'd think it would become routine, but it never did.
总是有混乱,而且...
It was always chaos, and...
总是非常美好
it was always wonderful.
所以,你是一个从未来过来在1959年停留的人
So, you're a woman from the future trapped in the year 1959.
老实说,你期望我能相信什么?
Is that honestly what you expect me to believe?
坦白说,医生,你相不相信都无所谓
Frankly, Doctor, it doesn't matter what you believe.
关键是她相信什么
It only matters what she believes.
她才是唯一关键的
She's the only one that matters.
那到底是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
哈罗?
Hello?
Allison, 我希望没有太晚打扰到你,但我有新的消息
Allison, I hope I'm not calling too late, but I have news.
新消息?我们喜欢新消息
News? We like news.
那串你在和Timothy Kercher谈话时看到的数字
That series of numbers that you saw when you were speaking with Timothy Kercher?
我们查出是属于Elaine Doyle医生的银行账户
Turns out it is a bank account belonging to a Dr. Elaine Doyle.
Doyle, Doyle, Doyle...
Doyle, Doyle, Doyle...
为什么我会认识这个名字?
Why do I recognize that name?
或许是因为你和我读到了一份相同的心理评估报告
Probably because you read the same psych evaluation that I did.
就是那个对Kercher作出人格分♥裂♥ 混乱诊断的精神病学专家
The psychiatrist who diagnosed Kercher with dissociative identity disorder.
你介不介意猜一下是谁转了25万美元
And would you care to guess who transferred a quarter of a million dollars
进她的银行户头吗?就在她作出诊断的24小时之内
into her bank account less than 24 hours after she made that diagnosis?
让我猜一下...
Let me guess...
不要告诉我
Don't tell me.
我看到了大写的字幕"T"和"K"
I see the initials "T" and "K."
这个好医生已经在几小时之前被逮捕了 并承认了所有的事情
The good doctor was arrested a few hours ago and admitted to everything.
我们发现Kercher并没有为了那份评估 报告而给她钱
It turns out that Kercher didn't just pay her for the evaluation.
他付给她钱来指导他--
He paid her to coach him--
来教他如何模仿人格分♥裂♥混乱的人的举止行为
to teach him how to mimic the behavior of a person with dissociative identity disorder.
Maggie也知道了吗?
Does Maggie know yet?
是的,我刚刚告诉了她
Yeah, I just told her.
她很激动
She's furious.
她正在打电♥话♥给她的委托人,坚持让他写下 他的犯罪借口
She's on the phone with her client right now, insisting he enter a guilty plea.
有希望的是,我们能够推敲出早上的一系列事情
Hopefully, we'll be able to hammer out a deal in the morning,
然后她也能够把她的注意力转向 好好照顾她自己了
and she'll be able to turn her attention to taking care of herself.
她,呃...
She, uh...
刚挂断了电♥话♥
just got off the phone.
我-我猜我们明天早上再见
I-I guess I'll see you in the morning.
好的
Okay.
终有一天你会明白这一切,Carol
Someday you'll understand all this, Carol.
我保证!
I promise!
终有一天,一切都会真♥相♥大白
Someday, it will all be clear.
不!
No!
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表