剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那么这是官方说法么?
DINOVI: So is that official?
我们是否将它描述为 带来严重后果的抢劫案?
Are we characterizing this as a robbery gone bad?
我是说, 我能向 媒体公布了么?
I mean, can I give that to the press?
等一下-- 谁会在早上六点 打劫商店呢?
Wait a second-- who robs a store at 6:00 in the morning?
商店里应该根本没有现款
There's no real money
在凌晨六点的时候
at 6:00 in the morning.
抢匪要什么 零钱吗?
What did he still, her change?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该... 我只是...
I shouldn't have... I just...
天啊,我会被一袋咖啡弄死的
God, I would kill for a coffee.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在里面藏了什么?
What have you got in there?
这儿已经不是你的房♥间了, Ariel.
This isn't your room anymore, Ariel.
这儿还是我的家
It's still my house,
如果你藏了什么在这儿的话
and if you have something in there,
我有权知道是什么
I have the right to know what it is.
不,你没有
No, you don't.
好吧,那我告诉老爸去
Fine, then let's get dad.
你能保密么?
Can you keep a secret?
这可说不准-- 先让我看看
I don't know-- show me
壁橱里有什么,我再考虑
what's in the closet and I'll tell you.
爸!
( shouts ): Dad!
喂?
Hello?
你可算回来了
You're home.
让你发现了,哈?
You figured that out, huh?
恩,你去车♥库♥看过了么?
Uh, have you been in the garage yet?
来吧,伙计,来露一手
Come on, man, do your thing.
简直是浪费时间
Time's a-wastin'.
我讨厌狗
I hate dogs.
来嘛
Come on.
好的,先生,七点半
Yes, sir. 7:30.
我很乐意和你一起去
I'll be happy to go with you.
晚安
Good night.
我老板想让我明天去 参加一个追思会
My boss wants me to go to a memorial service,
为Cristin Morehouse举♥行♥的
tomorrow, for Cristin Morehouse.
显然会在那儿遭遇很大压力
Apparently there's going to be a lot press there
而且由于我是发现尸体的人... 恩
and since I'm the one who found the body... Hmm.
所以你明天能照顾孩子们 还有那只狗吗?
So you can handle the kids tomorrow, and the dog?
我要大敞着院门
I left the patio door open.
说不定它就跑掉了
Maybe he'll run away.
你不能这么干
You did not.
那好吧,我不这么干
All right, I did not.
那我们要怎么干?
But what are we going to do?
我们要做些认领传♥单♥ 看看它是不是谁家养的
We're gonna make flyers, see if he belongs to anyone.
那好,如果它是呢? 到时候我们怎么办?
Okay, what if he does? What do we do then?
Bridgette已经彻底 迷上它了
Bridgette's already completely attached to him.
我听到她对Marie 说她要嫁给它
I heard her tell Marie that she wanted to marry him
给它生几只小狗
and have his puppies.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
这件事不会有好结果的
There's no winning on this.
要么它的主人来把它认回去
Either his owner comes to claim him
那样我就得把这只狗从我们
and then I got to rip the dog
眼泪汪汪的女儿怀里扯出来
out of our sobbing daughter's arms,
要是没人来认领
or he doesn't come to claim him
那我们就被这赖皮狗给缠上了
and we're stuck with that mangy mutt
直到Marie都上大学了
until Marie goes to college
而我终于能够把它骗到某个 飞驰而过的车轮下面为止
and I can lure him under the wheels of a passing truck.
你会挨雷劈的
God is gonna get you.
好吧,车轮那一段就算了
All right, forget the passing truck.
我往它的狗食里 下点东西好了
I'll put something in his food.
这已经人道多啦 它甚至都不会觉得痛苦
It's much more humane. He won't feel a thing.
* 你真是个骗人精 *
( singsongy ): * You're such a liar. *
你爱那条狗
You love that dog.
我才不爱 我才不爱 我知道你爱
I do not. I do not. I know you do.
好吧,那谁去写传♥单♥ 你还是我?
All right, so who's gonna make the flyers, me or you?
我明天做吧
I'll do it tomorrow.
你说我是不是该给它洗个澡?
Do you think maybe I should give him a bath?
那种狗狗们常洗的小澡?
A little doggy bath?
拿软管给它从头冲到脚 这脏乎乎的小东西
Hose him down, filthy little critter.
过来
Come here.
哦! 你在干嘛?
Oh! What are you doing?
我可不想让你的唾沫抹我一脸
I don't want your spit on me.
你想不想要那份工作?
Do you want them to give you a job?
我说, 他们可不愿意雇用
Well, people don't hire people
吃完饭不擦嘴的家伙
who don't wipe their mouths after they eat.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
去把工作拿下吧,小伙子
Go get 'em, kid.
多谢
Thank you.
你个疯子
You're crazy.
什么?
What?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
这个
This.
我只是穿了太多次这件黑西服
I've just put on this dark suit too many times,
参加了太多追思会
been driven to too many memorials,
听过太多政客 太过频繁的承诺
listened to too many politicians promise way too often
任何受害者都不会白白丧命
that whoever it was didn't die in vain.
我们现在就改变这种状况
That now we're going to do something different,
我们来重建安全
now we're gonna make it safe.
甚至连我自己都作过几次 类似的演讲
Even made the speech myself a couple of times.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是知道这两个小时 再也回不来了而已
It's just I know we'll never get these two hours back.
还没有线索么?
Still no leads?
有一个
One.
似乎Cristin Morehouse 和她丈夫正在经历一段感情低潮
Turns out Cristin Morehouse and her husband were going through a bad time.
他们在家里的争吵甚至 有两次召来了警♥察♥
Police were even called to the apartment twice.
差不多一个月之前 他终于搬出去了
He finally moved out about month ago.
你是什么意思?
What are you saying?
我也不清楚我到底什么意思
I'm not sure I'm really saying anything.
只是有个聪明绝顶 的女士昨天对我说
Just a really smart lady asked me yesterday
"谁会在早上六点钟 打劫商店?"
"Who robs a store at 6:00 in the morning?"
这让我开始思考
It got me thinking.
小伙子们,或者她认识的某个人,恩
Kids or someone she knew that, uh,
根本对钱没兴趣的
really wasn't interested in the money at all.
早晨好
Morning.
这位是新的副市长
It's the new Deputy Mayor.
祝贺你 顺便说一句
Congratulations, by the way.
多谢 我想
Thank you. I think.
我会在差不多一小时 之内让你见识到
I'll let you know in an hour or so.
你会干得很好的
You'll do great.
这是个追思会
It's a memorial.
和人人凭票入场的场合的不一样
It's not like anyone's charging admission.
就告诉他们,你会抓住凶手
Just tell them that you're going to catch the bad guys
让这条街恢复安全
and make the streets safe again.
用派遣特殊部队的消息给他们个震撼
Hit 'em with the task force thing.
他们喜欢看到特殊部队出动
They love the task force thing.
市长, 检察官 还有警♥察♥局长
The Mayor, the District Attorney and the Chief of Police
都清楚的认识到,抢劫案
are all keenly aware that robbery
恩,没错,甚至是杀人案
and, yes, even murder,
已经变得非常平常
have become far too matter-of-fact
在Saguaro Heights地区
in Saguaro Heights.
考虑到这些 市长启动了
With that in mind, the Mayor has authorized
一只特别部队
a special task force
专门打击在Saguaro Heights
charged with addressing neighborhood crime
周围地区发生的犯罪行为
in the Saguaro Heights area.
找到了那个丈夫
Found the husband.
他马上过来谈谈
He's coming in to talk.
现在麻烦过来了
And here comes the press.
James
James.
这位是 Allison Dubois
This is Allison Dubois.
她在我的办公室工作
She works in my office.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表