剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我是Marie的妈妈
I'm marie's mother.
你能听到我吗? 我很难听清你的话
Can you hear me?I'm having a difficult time hearing you.
我20分钟后就到 你能否...?
I'm gonna be there in about 20 minutes. Can you...?
有人在家吗? 在里面!
Hello.Anybody home?In here!
晚上好 女士们
Good evening,ladies.
姑娘们 让我跟爸爸独处一会好吗?
Girls,can you give dad and me a minute,please?
好了 又有谁死了?
Okay,who died?
真是口无遮拦
That's a terrible choice of words.
怎么了?
why? What?
难道真的有人死了?
Did someone actually die?
不是 还没有 时间没到
No,not actually. Not yet.
还记得我们早上的谈话吗?
Remember that conversation that we were having this morning?
送礼物给Ariel的事?
What to get ariel for her birthday?
不 我问你关于遗嘱的事
No. I was asking you about wills.
我昨晚做梦了
Well,I had this dream last night.
我梦见自己死了
I saw my own death.
噢 不是我的死
Well,not my death.
是我的葬礼
My own funeral.
你到场了 我也去了...
And you were all there,and I was there. And it...
行
okay.
这只是场梦而已 Allison
It was a dream,allison.
就连你也有纯粹的梦吧
And even you have dreams that are just dreams.
很明显你还活生生的
Obviously you're not dead.
我想我们必须忘掉这些
I think we have to let this one go,allison.
今天下午我差这么多就撞到大卡车
This afternoon I came this close to plowing into a huge truck.
不 事实上是大卡车撞到我
Well,no... actually,a huge truck came this close to plowing into me.
我差一点就死掉 Joe
I was a fraction of an inch away from death,joe.
等等 在现实中?
Wait a second. For real?
是的
Yes.
我是说 我没事
I mean,I'm fine.
没有剐伤 车也没事
There are no cuts or bruises. The car's fine.
但我距死亡寸步之遥
But I was inches away from death.
好 那是个巧合
Okay,that's called a coincidence.
非常恐怖不安的巧合
A very scary,very unsettling coincidence.
我不清楚
I don't know.
我梦里有个人
There was this man in my dream.
他也是唯一能看到我的人
He was the only person who could see me.
你什么意思?什么人?
What do you mean? What man?
因为我死了
'Cause I was dead.
所以你看不到我 孩子们看不到我 但他能看到我
So you couldn't see me,the girls couldn't see me,but he could see me.
他看起来像无所不知
He seemed to know all about it.
控制一切
He seemed to be running everything.
我不知道
I don't follow.
死亡
Death.
死亡
Death.
他掌管死亡
He was in charge of death.
他是死神 死亡天使
He was death.The angel of death.
好
Okay.
再说一次 这是场梦
Again,this was a dream,allison
显然不会成真的梦
And not a realistic dream,obviously.
那是我正想的 或是我希望的
Now,that's what I thought.Or that's what I hoped.
然后发生了卡车的事情
But then this thing happens with the truck.
我转身...他就在那
And I turn...and he's there.
站在拐角处看表
Standing on the corner looking at his watch
就像他有进度表 而我名列其中
like he had a schedule and I was on his to-do list.
好
Okay,
你当时受惊了
you were in shock
现在仍处在惊吓中
You may still be in shock.
他想告诉我什么
He was trying to tell me something.
我是说 没有话语...
I mean,not with words...
但就像...
but it was like...
"时间到了 Allison 做好准备"
"time up,allison. Prepare."
有趣的是 我模糊的记得离开那里
I mean,it's funny that I vaguely remember leaving the scene.
几乎不记得 去学校接孩子们
I barely remember picking the girls up from school.
我只是...
I just...
记得回到家 进房♥间
I remember getting home,going into the room,
关上门 开始哭泣
closing the door,and starting to sob.
然后发誓再也不开车
And swearing to myself i would never drive again.
没事的
It's okay,it's okay.
我们会搞清楚的
we're going to figure this out,all right?
会好起来的
It's going to be okay.
10点了
hey,it's 10:00.
再过5分钟
five more minutes?
好
Yeah.
妈妈感觉好些了么?
Is mommy feeling better?
我不知道 大概吧 她睡了
I don't know.I think so.She's asleep.
她今天吓坏了
She had a pretty big scare today.
但我保证她会挺过去
But I'm sure she's going to get over it.
你们可能没有谈 我在早餐时提到的事
You guys probably didn't have a chance to talk about any of the stuff i mentioned at breakfast.
你猜怎样 我要做一个决定
I'll tell you what,I'm going to make an executive decision here.
我肯定妈妈没有意见
And I'm sure that mommy's going to be fine with it.
明天或后天 让你拥有自己的E-MAIL账户
Tomorrow or the next day,we'll get you started on your own e-mail account...
好 是这样
okay,here's the thing.
妈妈和我要全权监管
Mommy and I are going to have full access.
我们要知道你的密♥码♥
We're both going to know your password.
能察看你的邮件
We'll be able to check your e-mails,
能察看垃圾箱
we'll be able to check your trash.
好 爸爸 我保证你们不会失望
Okay,daddy. I promise you won't be disappointed.
好 我期待
Okay,I'm counting on you.
这是最好的生日礼物
This is the best birthday present ever.
别这样说
Well,don't say that.
等我们给你过生日 看了你其他礼物再说
Don't say that till you've had your birthday and seen your other presents.
现在有一种钟表
You know,they make these clocks now--
都可以带在手腕上
you can actually wear them on your wrist.
晚安 亲爱的 - 晚安 爸爸
Good night,sweetie. Good night,daddy.
5分钟
Five minutes.
你好 Allison
oh,hello,allison.
很高兴再见到你 请进
Good to see you again.Please come in.
请坐
Take a seat
我们总是见面 注定要一起做生意
Clearly we are destined to do some business together,given the way we keep crossing paths.
天...你看起来很沮丧
Oh,heavens... you look disappointed.
我建议你还是放弃
Might I suggest that you simply surrender to the idea.
恐怕这是不可避免的
It's inevitable,I'm afraid.
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
Allison 不论你喜不喜欢 每一分 每一秒
Allison,like it or not,by a hair,by a second,
运气 命运 一天六次
by luck,by fate,six times a day
差这么远就去见你祈祷过的上帝
you come this close to meeting the god to whom you pray.
有时察觉到 像你今天躲过卡车一劫
Sometimes you sense it,like today when you managed to avoid that truck.
但更多的是 你不知道自己距离死亡多近
But more often than not,you have no idea just how close you've come to...
浴室?
bathroom?
就在外面
Right outside.
穿过等候室左转
Through the waiting room and to the left.
小心 浴室会成为很危险的地方
Be careful.Bathrooms can be very dangerous places.
你知道么 47%的意外死亡发生在家中
Did you know that 47% of all accidental deaths take place in the home
而其中61%发生在浴室
and that 61% of those happen in the family bathroom?
没关系
that's all right.
你先走 我来接
You go ahead,I'll get that.
怎么回事?
what's going on?
你好
Hello.
Allison这里是Manuel Devalos
Allison,it's manuel devalos.
抱歉在这个时间叫醒你
Sorry to wake you at this ungodly hour,
我刚接到电♥话♥ 市中心的Viceroy汽车旅馆发现一具尸体
but I just got a call that a body was discovered at the viceroy motel downtown
符合Dean Bannister医生的一般特征
that matches the general description of dr. Dean bannister.
我正去那里
I'm on my way over there now.
你也去么?
Do you want to meet me there?
我不知道... 开车到市中心
I... I don't know.Drive downtown.
我去接你怎样?
Would it help if I picked you up?
我可以送孩子上学
I can run the kids to school.
那好
That would be great.
是他 钱包还在裤兜里
It's him.Wallet was still in his pants.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表