剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Objection,your honor. The witness knows no such thing.
意见采纳,辩方律师
Duly noted,counselor.
陪审团不会采纳证人观点
The jury will disregard the witness's claims of certainty.
那么
So...
是什么情况让你说话停顿?
what was it about that scenario that gave you pause?
Amy没喝酒根本没有
Amy didn't drink.Not at all. Not ever.
真的,确定?
Really?You're certain of that?
她讨厌喝酒讨厌毒品
Yeah,she hated drinking;she hated drugs.
因为其他大学生都去夜♥总♥会♥她才去的,
She would go to clubs because that's what college kids do,
但她只喝苏打
but she would drisoda water.
如果他们在她身体里找到了毒品和酒精 那不是她自己本意
If they found drugs and alcohol in her system, she didn't put them there.
目前没问题了法官大人
No further questions at this time,your honor.
辩方律师,你来提问
Defense counsel,your witness.
Staley小姐,在你的证词中 你认为
so it's your testimony,ms. Staley, that,to the best of your knowledge,
Bannister小姐不喝酒 - 不喝
ms. Bannister didn't drink. - No.
我的证词是Bannister不喝酒
It's my testimony that ms. Bannister didn't drink,period.
我钦佩你的忠诚 但事实是你不知道
Look,I applaud your loyalty to your friend, but the truth is,you don't know that.
我知道 - 我表示不同
I certainly do. - I beg to differ.
只是因为Bannister小姐没告诉你
Just because ms. Bannister may have told you she didn't drink
不表示她偶尔会 - 反对
doesn't guarantee that on occasion,she may... - objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
法庭和陪审团认为Staley小姐
This court and the jury recognize that ms. Staley
不能保证Bannister小姐
cannot absolutely warrant that ms. Bannister
是否饮酒,辩方律师
has never taken a drink,counselor.
还有问题?
Any further questions?
Psst
Psst.
Watt先生?
Mr. Watt?
Watt先生,还有问题吗
Mr. Watt,I'm still waiting to hear if you have any further questions...
Watt先生
Mr. Watt.
他停下一定有原因
He's stalling for some reason.
Watt先生
Mr. Watt.
抱歉,法官大人恩
My apologies,your honor.Um,
我还有别的问题,可以吗
and I have several more questions,if you please.
继续谢谢
Proceed.Thank you.
你很了解Bannister小姐,对吗 Staley小姐?
You knew ms. Bannister very well,didn't you,ms. Staley?
我们是室友
As I said,we were roommates.
你认识我的当事人吗? - 不 没有私交
Do you know my client? - No. personally.
知道他,看过报道 但不认识
I have heard of him,read about him. I don't know him
你喜欢他吗?
Well,do you like him?
我不认识他
I... don't know him.
但你不恨他
But you don't hate him.
你没有理由在这说谎,
I mean, you have no reason to lie here today,
没有理由说使陪审团对 我的当事人产生偏见的证词
no reason to say anything that might prejudice this jury against my client.
当然没有
No,of course not.
我的意思,你不是为了嫉妒他
I mean,it's not like you were jealous of him.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我的意思是鉴于
Well,I mean,given...
他对Bannister小姐的感觉,和
how he felt about ms. Bannister,and...
你对Bannister小姐的感觉
given how you felt about ms. Bannister.
什么?
Excuse me?
你爱着她
Well,you were... in love with her...
不是吗,Staley小姐?
weren't you,ms. Staley?
回答是或不是
A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.
记下来 Staley小姐拒绝回答
Let the record show that ms. Staley refused to answer.
没有问题了
No further questions.
别太惊讶你们能预见到这一切的
Don't look so shocked.You,of all people,should have seen that coming.
谁让那女人做证? - 我7个小时
Who deposed that woman? - I did.For seven hours.
7个小时?
Seven hours?
你认为在那时间内Staley小姐的陈述
And in all that time you didn't think that perhaps ms. Staley's statements
不会被什么渲染? - 不会
might be colored by...? - No.
不watt的人会
No. Someone on watt's team did.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我要每个人都重新审核证人的证词,
I want everyone to pore over the witness list, review all the depositions,
必要的话重新安排证人 我不想再让证人出问题
re-prepare all the witnesses if you have to. I can't have another witness torpedoed like that.
什么? - Lloyd的生日
what? - Lloyd's birthday.
他们给你的
They wanted to be sure you had a piece.
等会再来 - 不,不用
I can come back. - No,no...
谢谢,sondra
thank you,sondra.
我不会输掉案子我也许会
I'm not losing this case.I may...
炒掉几个地方检察官助理, 但我不会输掉案子
lose a few assistant district attorneys, but I'm not losing this case.
明白了吗?
Am I clear?
是的,先生 - 恩
Yes,sir. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管怎么样,大部分 陪审员是站在你一边的
For what it's worth, most of the jurors are still with you.
好消息不幸的是,
Well,that's good to know.Unfortunately,
我要全部12人站在我这边 才能把他送进牢房♥
I need all 12 of them if I'm going to lock this kid up.
你注意到坐在watt律师 身后的那个女人了吗?
Did you happen to notice this woman sitting behind attorney watt?
头上戴着头巾
She was wearing a scarf on her head.
饿吗?
You hungry?
就在watt露出杀手锏之前,
Right before watt went in for the kill,
她在律师的助理耳边说了什么
she leaned forward and whispered something to one of his assistants.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
Private detective?
辩方的朋友?
Friend of the defendant?
该死
damn it.
我 我不知道如何对你说,allison
I don'T... I don't know what to tell you,allison.
你认为重要吗? 需要找人调查?
You think it's important? Should I have someone look into it?
市长在一号♥线 - 有麻烦他就来电♥话♥
The mayor on line one. - Of course he is.
法庭明早9点开庭 你能到吗?
Court resumes tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. Can you be there?
可以 - 好的
Of course. - Thank you.
喂,市长先生
Yes,mr. Mayor.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
没事
I'm fine.
衬衫很漂亮 - 谢谢 新买♥♥的
That's a lovely blouse. - Thanks. It's new.
我糊涂了你没看见有人拿枪?
I'm confused.You didn't actually see a man with a gun?
没看到
No.
你尖叫 "电梯里有枪手"?
And yet you felt compelled to scream, "there's a man with a gun in the elevator"?
很明显是
Apparently so.
到底有没有看到?
Were you expecting a man with a gun?
没有
No.
我犯了个极大的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
你最近服用药品吗,Dubois夫人?
Are you currently on any kind of prescription medication,mrs. Dubois?
parker队长
Chief parker...
我承认这次误报给您添了麻烦,
I recognize that this false alarm was a major inconvenience to you and your staff,
所有人,但
me and my staff,but...
很明显这只是判断上的失误
it's clear to me that what we're looking at here is a result of a simple mistake in judgment.
我能理解你,地方检察官先生,
Well,that's very understanding of you,mr. District attorney,
我还是要在市政厅向我上司解释
but I still have to explain to my bosses on the city council
为什么一个人在没枪的时候喊有枪
why a person would yell "gun" when there is no gun
在没火灾的时候拉警报
or pull a fire alarm when there is no fire.
我确信你能解释,
And I have every confidence you'll find a way to do that,
但如果有麻烦,
but if you run into any trouble,
让他们打电♥话♥找我
be sure to have the people you answer to call me.
但,先生 - 感谢,队长
But,mr. District... - thank you,chief.
我们能进入了?
Now do we have the all clear to go back in?
是的,可以
Yeah,we're all clear.
抱歉,队长 - 谢谢
I'm sorry,chief. - Thank you,chief.
什么表情?
what is so funny?
在想明天的头条
Ima headlinein tomorrow's paper.
"地方检察官一波刚平(火灾) 一波又起(案件困难)"
"D.A. Burned in court,not in office."
对不起我毫无头绪
I'm to sorry(中间还有) to begin.
没关系
It's okay.
又和梦有关?
I take it this had something to do with a dream?
请问,
Excuse me,
地方检察官 - 失陪
mr. District attorney. - Excuse me.
你是拉警报的人 ? 给你的
Are you the one who pulled the alarm ? This is for you.
500块?
$500?
500块? - 我来付
$500? - I'll pay for it.
从我的钱里付 - 你的,我的,都一样
We'll take it out of my money. - Your money,my money,it's all...
等等,能上诉吧?
wait a second,I mean, can't we appeal this?
可以,但会输
Well,we can,but we'd lose.
愚蠢的梦我甚至都不想提起,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表