剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
You were getting married.
真的?
Really?
果然是个噩梦
That is a nightmare.
你对于结婚表现得相当不安
You were so upset with going through with it
你甚至躲进了洗手间去吸毒
that you hid in the bathroom and did drugs.
好吧 我去了疯狂派对
Okay, get to the crazy part.
很疯狂 确实很疯狂
That is crazy. It is.
我看起来想是个想结婚的人吗?
Do I look like a guy who's ever contemplated marriage?
我看起来又象是个会吸毒的人吗?
Do I look like a guy who's ever done drugs?
好了 我现在就回警局办公室
Okay, I'm going back to the station house.
去等副市长的电♥话♥
Wait for a call from the deputy mayor.
因此 我们制订的所有这些反歧视法律
...and so we have all of these anti-discrimination laws
会让美国变成一个更合适生活的国家
that make America a better place to live.
非常好 Ariel
Very nice, Ariel.
Terrence Bock
Terrence Bock.
你看看那些卡片?
Do you see all those cards?
Terrence?
Terrence?
美国的反歧视法律史
The history of discrimination in the United States
以及由不同政♥府♥部门
and the progression of legislative remedies
修改的法律进程
created by the various branches of government
使法律可以保护每个公民的权利
assigned the task of safeguarding the rights
同时还描绘出了
of each and every citizen provides a moving portrait
当代民♥主♥发展的蓝图
of contemporary democracy in action.
在接下来的15分钟里 我将论述
In the next 15 minutes, I will attempt to demonstrate
美国反歧视法律的发展
how the constant evolution of anti-discrimination laws
是如何
in the United States has helped to change
改变我们美国人♥民♥的生活方式的
the way we live as Americans.
1,095天没有吸毒
1,095 days without drugs.
也就是3年
Three years.
在这间屋子里的每个人都认为此事意义重大
Everyone in this room knows what a monumental event that is.
对这个家伙来说简直就是个里程碑
It's quite a milestone for this man.
我对此感到非常自豪
And I couldn't be more proud.
Lee?
Lee?
送你点小礼物
Here's a little something for you
可以加到你的幸运手链上去
to add to your charm bracelet.
我的名字叫Lee 是个吸毒者
My name's Lee. I'm a drug addict.
嗨 Lee
ALL: Hi, Lee.
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
呃 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
我想 我想我是做了个噩梦
I guess... I guess I had a nightmare.
哇噢 我以前好象 从来没听到你用过那个词语
Wow. I don't think I've ever heard you use that word before.
是关于Scanlon探长的
Detective Scanlon was in it.
他的眼睛被挖出来了
His eyes were gouged out.
就象报纸上那些女人一样?
Like those women in the newspaper?
你在干什么?
What you doing?
恩?
Hmm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想或许我该给他打个电♥话♥
I think maybe I should give him a call.
告诉他什么?
And tell him what?
就告诉他这个噩梦?
About some nightmare?
现在是凌晨两点钟
It's 2:00 in the morning.
不 你说的对
No. You're right.
我在想什么啊?
What was I thinking?
明天再说吧
It'll hold till morning.
等到明天再说吧
It'll definitely hold till morning.
别那样
Don't do that.
留着给喜欢你的人吧
Save that stuff for people you like.
你也早上好啊
Good morning to you, too.
我知道你想让我觉得
I know you want me to think it was some giant coincidence
你昨天晚上出现在交流会上是个巧合
you showed up at the meeting last night,
不过 我并不相信巧合
but I don't believe in coincidences.
不 你错了
No. You're wrong.
听着 我听说你已经3年没有碰过毒品了
Look, I heard you were going to be three years clean.
我刚两年半
I'm two and a half.
难道不能帮个朋友坚定信心吗?
Can't a friend root for a friend?
好吧 很好 帮我给忙吧
Okay, fine. I need a favor.
我已经帮了你一次了
I already did you one.
当自己家 想什么时候离开都行
Feel free to leave anytime you want.
噢 你太冷酷了
Oh, you're cold.
你还真是铁石心肠
You got a heart of ice.
都是你铸就的 宝贝
You froze it, honey.
好吧 不提这个了
Well, get over it.
每天都有人订婚
People get engaged every day.
有时候订婚也没有用
Sometimes it doesn't work out.
是你设计了我 你知道我是谁
You set me up. You knew who I was.
你也知道我是干什么的
You knew what I did for a living.
你也知道我是谁
And you knew who I was.
出自良好家庭的好女孩
Nice girl from a nice family.
是的 确实是明门
Yeah, that's some family.
我告诉过你的
I would have told you.
什么时候? 婚礼前还是婚礼后?
When? Before or after the wedding?
恩?
Hmm?
在我被叫去指证他们
Before or after I was called
之前还是之后啊?
to testify against them?
帮什么忙啊?
What's the favor?
关于那天被杀了的那些运毒的人
Those were our mules somebody sliced and diced the other day.
你知道些什么?
Do you know anything?
你仔细想想 如果我真的知道什么
You honestly think, if I knew something,
我会告诉你吗?
I'd tell you?
这对我们俩都好 Lee
It would be good for both of us, Lee.
出去
Get out of here.
拿上你的衣服 滚出去
Get your clothes, and get out of here.
不 不 甜心
No, no, sweetie.
不 那些卡片都是Ariel的报告
No. Those are the cards from Ariel's report.
没关系 我让她拿的
It's okay. I told her she could have them.
爸爸
Daddy!
那是给我的吗? 谢谢你
Is that for me? Thank you.
不 是这张 是这张
No. This one. This one.
噢 那张 好的
Oh, that one. Okay.
我不明白
I don't understand.
昨晚你还说你的报告做的很好
Last night, you said the presentation went well.
确实很好 不过还没有好到
It did. But it's not like it was so good
可以让我去议会做报告
that they're going to send me to the State Assembly.
妈妈
Mama!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
宝贝 如果你赢了的话
Honey, if you do win,
你就得把这些全部重新写一遍
you're going to have to write these all over again.
我不会胜出的
I'm not going to win.
Terrence Bock才是赢家
Terrence Bock is going to win.
他的报告比其他任何人的都长
His presentation was way longer than anybody else's,
而且 他还是背出来的呢
and he practically had it memorized.
好吧 我知道他确实做的不错
Well, I'm sure he did a good job,
但我们还是不知道谁会赢
but we still don't know.
噢 是的 我知道
Oh, yes, I do.
Terrence Bock才是赢家
Terrence Bock is going to win.
你找我?
You looking for me?
是的 Lee 快进来
Yeah. Lee, come on in.
怎么了?
What's up?
关于那天被杀的那些运毒者的身份
You making any progress
有没有什么进展?
identifying those three mules that died the other night?
奇怪 很奇怪 她们的指纹和DNA
Surprise, surprise. Their fingerprints and DNA
都跟我们已知资料不吻合
don't match anything we had on file.
我们还向外国政♥府♥求助了
We reached out to the appropriate foreign governments,
他们已经联络了他们的执法机关
and they contacted their law enforcement agencies,
不过 还需要一段时间
but it's going to be a while
才能有进一步的消息
before anyone gets back to us.
什么?
What?
我的一个在验尸官办公室工作的朋友
I got the damnedest call
给我打了个该死的电♥话♥
from a friend in the coroner's office.
说他们的验尸报告还要
Their official report won't be out
过几个小时才出得了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表