剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I recognize co you are someone in the midst of a crisis,
你需要帮助
that you need help,
你所谓的在你儿子身体里的邪恶
that the evil you think is inside your son
实际上是在你的头脑中
is actually inside your head.
除非我确信是别的什么原因
And until I am convinced otherwise,
否则我会尽全力
I will do everything I can to be sure
保证你不在Tyler周围出现
that you are nowhere near Tyler.
多么可怕啊--不,多么悲惨啊--
What's terrifying-- no, what's tragic--
她那么强烈确信她的感觉,是...
her sense of conviction is so strong, it's...
那么绝对
so absolute.
我一直在想所有那些夫妻
I keep thinking about all these couples
对他们的孩子那么绝望
who are desperate to have a child of their own,
这就有个女人
and here's this woman
完全确信她的儿子必须死去
completely convinced that her son must die,
确信她的儿子是魔鬼的化身
that he's the embodiment of evil.
这让我想哭
It makes me want to cry.
那现在怎么样了?
So what happens now?
我不知道,我们只能强迫医院
I don't know, we can only compel the hospital
尽可能地保护他足够长的时间
to keep him in protective custody for so long.
父亲看不见所有这些
( groans ): The father is blind to it all.
我不知道我们怎么可以在法庭上去证明
I don't know what we can prove in court.
我所知道的是,我必须做所有我可以做的
All I know is, I have to do everything I can
来保证那个女人远离她的儿子
to keep that woman away from her son.
你说他几岁?
How old did you say he was?
我不知道,他,就像...
I don't know, he's, like...
6岁,或7岁,或许
six or seven, maybe.
甜美
Sweet.
上帝,他看起来那么甜美
God, he seemed so sweet.
Tyler.他叫Tyler
Tyler. His name's Tyler.
Tyler.
Tyler.
跑!
Run!
就像这个案子中的状况
NARRATOR: In situations like this one,
自问一下......
it's useful to ask oneself...
...你想知道如何
...would you know how to spot
在它们开花结出腐烂的果实
the seeds of resentment before they blossom
这种行为之前,认出怨恨的种子?
into the rotten fruit of bad behavior?
Tyler,不要,Tyler,拜托
BOY: Tyler, don't. Tyler, please,
为什么-你为什么要那么做?
why-why are you doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我疯了
Because I'm mad.
他是那么的不后悔
He was so unrepentant.
就像所有的甜美,我看见的在他体内的清白
It was like all the sweetness, all the innocence I saw in him,
都就...没有了
it was just... gone.
我说的对你来说有什么意义吗?
Is what I'm saying making any kind of sense to you?
呃,我不知道,或许吧
Uh, I don't know, maybe.
现在是早上2:45--
It's 2:45 in the morning--
在早上2:45的时候没什么对我来说有意义的
nothing much makes sense to me at 2:45 in the morning.
好吧,忘了这个
Well, forget it.
对不起,我非常自私把你叫醒
I'm sorry, it was selfish of me to wake you.
不,不,对不起,好吗?
No, no, I'm sorry, all right?
让我试着集中注意力
Let me just try and focus.
你为什么不从头开始呢
Why don't you start from the beginning.
昨天...我梦见Marilyn Downey
Yesterday... I dreamt that Marilyn Downey
在他头上开了一枪
was shooting her son in the head.
而今天,我做到了Tyler的梦
Now today, I'm dreaming about Tyler,
他在高中,他在杀人
and he's in high school, and he's killing people,
杀了很多的人
dozens of them.
他拿出了一把枪,然后就在屠♥杀♥他们
He took out a gun, and he was just slaughtering them.
在-在未来?
I-In the future?
在未来
In the future.
或者这个孩子假定属于一个长♥期♥的计划
Well, maybe this kid's supposed to be a long-term project.
或许你假定想帮他
Maybe you're supposed to help him out
即使在你锁定他母亲后
even after you lock his mother up.
或许我根本不是在帮他
Or maybe I'm not supposed to help him at all.
你不能那么确信
You can't be serious.
我不知道
I don't know.
或许他妈妈了解到了我所了解到的
Maybe his mother has a touch of what I have.
或许她看见了我所看见的
Maybe she's seen what I just saw.
我是说,然后就会做出某些疯狂的理解
I mean, then it would make some kind of crazy sense.
然后你就几乎可以了解她为什么那么做了
Then you could almost understand why she would do it,
为什么她会强迫想要再试一次
why she would feel compelled to try again.
或许我不应该阻止她
Maybe I'm not supposed to stop her.
或许她只是疯了
Maybe she's just crazy.
或许你做梦时所看见的
Maybe what you're seeing when you dream
正是那个疯女人所看见的
are the dreams of a crazy woman.
或许,但我怎么知道?我怎么能确定呢?
Maybe, but how do I know? How can I be sure?
我不想做错事
I don't want to do the wrong thing.
我不想做错误的决定
I don't want to make the wrong decision.
错误的决定?
The wrong decision?
Allison, 你不是在认真建议
Allison, you're not seriously suggesting
把这个孩子送回家和他杀人的妈妈在一起
that sending this kid home with his homicidal mother
是一种选择吧,是吗?
is an option, are you?
我没有建议任何事情
I'm not suggesting anything.
我只是在试图找出真♥相♥
I'm just trying to figure it out.
但没有什么可以发现的
But there's nothing to figure out.
这个孩子处在危险中
This kid is in danger.
他才7岁,他需要你的帮助
He's seven years old, and he needs your help.
这是你所需要知道的
That's all you need to know.
当然
Of course.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的
You're right.
很高兴能帮到你
Glad to be of assistance.
丈夫,父亲,精神上的指南针
Joe Dubois: husband, father, moral compass.
我们永不结束
We never close.
你有时间吗,先生?
You have a moment, sir?
Allison.当然,进来
Allison. Sure. Come in.
假定来说,如果我告诉你
Hypothetically, what would you say
我带着一个证据来
if I told you I came across a piece of evidence
可以帮助我们指证Marilyn Downey
that might help us nail Marilyn Downey
试图谋杀她的儿子,你会怎么说?
for the attempted murder of her son?
假定来说,我会告诉你我是最高兴的人
Hypothetically, I'd tell you that I'm a very happy man.
如果我告诉你我做了一个
What would you say if I told you I'd been having dreams
和我们正要拯救的小男孩有关的梦,你会怎么说?
about the little boy we're trying to save?
如果我告诉你他或许在长大后
What if I told you that he may grow up
会成为一个最邪恶的人
to become one of the most evil human beings
你和我都知道
you or I have ever known,
现在阻止他母亲的暴行
and that by stopping his mother from committing an atrocity
或许会为将来
in the present, we may very well be setting the stage
一个更为邪恶的暴行创造一个舞台
for an even greater atrocity in the future?
那你会怎么说?
What would you say then?
我会告诉你给我更多的信息
???
胜过我做我的工作
than I need to do my job.
我会告诉你我们有责任
I'd tell you that we have a responsibility
关心现在就摆在我们面前的案子:
to take care of the case that's right in front of us:
把这个孩子从他非常疯狂的双亲中拯救下来
saving this child from his very deranged parent.
那如果这个孩子长大后去伤害其它孩子呢?
What if this child grows up to hurt other children?
如果他变成了一个凶手呢?
What if he becomes a killer?
我要提醒你我们
I'd remind you that we have
有几乎10年的时间来试图阻止他
almost a decade to try and stop him.
让我们先担心
Let's first worry about
保护Tyler Downey免于母亲的伤害
protecting Tyler Downey from his mother.
然后我们再来考虑
Then we'll figure out
保护社会受到Tyler Downey的伤害
a way to protect society from Tyler Downey.
告诉我!
Tell me!
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
告诉我你要把那个记号♥放在门上多高的地方
Tell me how high you're gonna put that sign on the door.
那我问你,你有多高?
And I asked you, how tall are you?
妈妈!告诉她她不能把我
Mom! Tell her she can't keep me
阻止在她的房♥间之外就因为我比她小!
out of her room just because I'm littler than she is!
在Dubois的屋子中没有高度的要求,Ariel
There are no height requirements in the Dubois house, Ariel.
我仍旧会把它放在我的门上
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表