剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
但坦白说,你不适合任何一个职位
but frankly, you're not qualified for either position.
首先很明显是高于你的教育头衔
The first one is clearly way above your head educationally,
第二点是,永远存在着比你我组合
and the second one is permanently filled by someone who knows more about physics
了解更多的物理学的人的存在
than you and me combined.
好好吃你的鱼吧
Enjoy your fish.
Morton先生?
Mr. Morton?
我是检察官办公室的Allison Dubois
It's Allison Dubois from the district attorney's office.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
我想当然可以
Sure, I guess.
对不起,我不知道你有访客
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a visitor.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
如果你到这里来是说关于那起事故的 有人已经来跟他谈过了
If you're here about the accident, somebody already spoke with him.
不,不,不,那不是我到这里来的原因
No, no, no, that's not why I'm here.
我到这里来不是来拿陈述的,真的,我...
I'm not here to take a statement, really. I...
我想问你一个问题
I wanted to ask you a question.
对不起,你是...?
I'm sorry, you are...?
Catherine Croshaw
Catherine Croshaw.
我是Morton先生在职业介绍所的顾问
I'm Mr. Morton's case advisor at the employment office.
我们之前见过吗?
Have we met before?
不,正确来说没有
No, not exactly.
我可以再回来的
I can come back.
没事,我的停车计时器上只有5分钟了
That's okay. I only have about five minutes left on my parking meter.
是啊,你最好回家喂你的猫
Yeah, you'd better get home and feed that cat.
Clyde...
Clyde...
Cathy
Cathy,
拜托,够了啦
come on, enough of that.
这个女人并不关心我们的事情
This woman doesn't care about our business.
我可刚从昏迷中清醒
I just woke up from a coma.
妈的,亲爱的,凑过来给我一个吻吧
Damn, girl, get over here and give me a proper kiss.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你从体育馆回家后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get home from the gym.
嗯,我想我今天会错过去体育馆的
Mm, think I'll skip the gym today.
我只是想洗个澡
I just want to take a shower.
再见 - 很高兴见到你
See ya. - Nice to meet you.
她看起来很不错
She seems nice.
是的.她正要马上结束一段,呃,痛苦的时期
Yeah. She's going through a, uh, tough time right now.
她刚刚跟他离婚的那个家伙非常疯狂
The guy she's divorcing is crazy.
疯子
Nuts.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是的,他是那种...
Yeah, he's one of those...
嘿
Hey.
哦,不,把-把他弄出去!
Oh, no, get-get him out of here!
护士! - 什么事?我做了什么?
Nurse! - What's the problem? Did I do something?
把他弄出去!
Get him out of here!
他就是我在这个医院的原因,好吗?
He's the reason I'm in this hospital, okay?
护士!
Nurse!
他是个警官 - 把他弄出去,好吗?
He's a police officer. - Get him out of here, all right.
我希望在这里能够安全 - 这是Lee Scanlon探员
I'm supposed to be safe in here! - This is Detective Lee Scanlon.
什么? - 他是和我一起的
What? - He's with me.
你不是Cathy的前夫?
You're not Cathy's ex?
我不是任何人的前夫而且很为之而自豪
I'm not anybody's ex and damn proud of it.
等等.你刚才以为他是谁?
Wait a second. Who did you think he was?
你从来没有和Cathy结过婚?
You were never married to Cathy?
是那个我刚才在走廊里经过的女士吗?
Is that the lady I just passed in the hall?
我都不知道Cathy是谁
I don't even know who Cathy is.
那就是你昨天逃开我的原因?你以为我是...
Is that why you took off on me yesterday? You thought I was...
她的丈夫?
her husband?
她的前夫
Her ex-husband.
去年他把她弄进了医院
He put her in the hospital last year.
对不起,我想我是弄错了
I'm sorry. I guess I was wrong.
他告诉我他知道我住在哪里 他也开车去过我的房♥子
He told me that he knew where I lived and that he's been driving by my house.
我能和你去外面说话吗?
Can I talk to you outside?
那不是Clyde.永远不会是Clyde
It wasn't Clyde. It was never going to be Clyde.
什么是永远不会是Clyde?
What was never going to be Clyde?
不是他想要杀她.他只是因为这件事而被控告
He was never gonna to kill her. He was just gonna be accused of it.
好的
Okay.
她的房♥间里面或许到处都有他的指纹,他的DNA
His fingerprints, his DNA is probably all over her house.
他们或许找到了她的尸体,看到了他的记录
They would have found her body, looked at his record,
指出这是一起很明显的案件
figured it was an open and shut case.
什么是很明显的案件?
What was an open and shut case?
她被谋杀 - 谁被谋杀?
Her murder. - Whose murder?
Cathy
Cathy.
就那个我刚看见走过走廊的Cathy?
The Cathy I just saw walking down the hall?
我讨厌是个送好消息的人,但她并没有死
I hate to be the bearer of good news, but she's not dead.
不,但她会在Clyde被撞之前死
No, but she was going to be before Clyde got hit.
但现在她并没有... - 不
But now she's not... - No.
是的
Yes.
哦,上帝,她穿着和我梦里面一样的衣服
Oh, my God, she was wearing the same clothes that she was wearing in my dream.
是今晚
It's tonight.
Lee
Lee,
就在今晚会发生
it's gonna happen tonight.
不,我没有去健身房♥
No, I didn't make it to the gym.
我下班之后有一些事情要做
I had to do something after work.
没什么,我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
就有一些小小的打击,就这样
Just a little beat, that's all.
不
No.
妈的,我今天早上忘记关窗了
Damn, I left the window open this morning.
猫会跑出去的
The cat's gonna have gotten out.
真的,我很好
Really, I'm fine.
只是
It's just,
今天有些事情发生在某人身上,我有一些不开心
something happened today to somebody that I'm kind of bummed out about.
Titu?过来,孩子
Titu? Here, boy.
Titu?
Titu?
我下次再跟你说,好吗?
I'll tell you some other time, okay?
我只是希望洗个澡
I just want to take a shower,
看看电视,吃点蔬菜
watch TV and veg.
Titu
Titu.
Titu?
Titu?
我早上再给你电♥话♥,好吗?
I'll call you in the morning, okay?
你也是
You, too.
再见
Bye.
你玩过石头,剪刀,布吗,Croshaw先生?
You ever play rock, scissors, and paper, Mr. Croshaw?
就像那样
This is just like that,
只除了这个叫作刀,枪...
except it's called knife, gun...
你输了
You're dead.
妈妈!
Mommy!
是他!
It's him!
谁!
Who?
他!
Him!
哈罗?
Hello?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好,检察官先生
Good morning, Mr. District Attorney.
"检察官先生"?哇哦,很不好,嗯?
"Mr. District Attorney"? Wow, that bad, huh?
嗯,我猜你有很多理由生气
Well, I guess you had every reason to be angry.
我有吗?
Did I?
看起来你救了女士的命并让一个无辜的男人远离牢狱之灾
Turns out you saved the woman's life and kept an innocent man from going to jail.
所以那表示我应该把我的简历发出去了吗?
So does that mean I ought to send out my r閟um?
Allison,只要我有工作,你就有工作
Allison, as long as I have a job, you have a job.
顺便说一下,你并没有什么内部消息,是吗?
By the way, you wouldn't have any inside information on that, would you?
长官,很明显我不是那个你要问的人
Sir, clearly I'm not the person to ask.
我是那个说看见Bradley站在你办公桌后面的人
I am the one who saw Bradley standing behind your desk,
但是...
but well...
值得说的是,我对于明天的确感觉良好
for what it's worth, I do have a good feeling about tomorrow.
我也是
Me, too.
我注意到事情会有所不同,市长阁下
Things are gonna be different under my watch, Mr. Mayor.
相信我
Trust me.
我并不怕有时候去敲敲一些人的头
I'm not afraid to knock a few heads from time to time.
不,我只是...只是让Manny Devalos的心脏停了一下,我想
No, I'm just... I just stopped Manny Devalos' heart, I think.
不,我在他的办公室
No, it's his office I'm in.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表