剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
那么 你不觉得 我们去远足这件事情很怪异吗?
Well, don't you think it's weird that we went hiking?
很多人都去远足啊
Lots of people go hiking.
我的朋友Rachel Donnelly总是去远足
My friend Rachel Donnelly goes hiking all the time.
是的 但我们从来都不去
Yeah, but we don't.
你到底想说什么 讨厌鬼?
What's your point, doofus?
你以为我没有注意到你还没有刷牙吗?
And don't think I didn't notice you didn't brush your teeth.
我的意思是
I mean the one time
我们第一次去远足
that we go hiking,
就发现了具尸体
we find a dead body.
难道你不觉得很怪异吗?
Don't you think that is weird?
我觉得你很怪异
I think you're weird.
我觉得我们之间的对话很怪异
I think this conversation is weird.
那么 好好想想
Well, think about it. Doesn't it
你不觉得好象妈妈不管去哪儿
seem like everywhere Mommy goes
都能发现尸体吗?
she finds dead bodies?
她告诉过你了 她是个调查员
She told you, she's an investigator.
调查员总是会发现尸体的
Investigators are always finding dead bodies.
今天只不过是个巧合
Today was just a coincidence.
希望如此
I hope so, because
因为我可以不想长大后 跟我的孩子们解释
I don't want to grow up and have kids and have to explain
为什么他们的祖母周围总会有尸体出现
why their grandma always had dead bodies hanging around.
你能原谅我吗?
Do you forgive me?
恩?
Huh?
你能原谅我吗?
Do you forgive me?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你做过些什么啊?
What did you do?
我今天把你们拽到公园去
I dragged you all to the park today.
是的 确实好过去商场
Yeah, well, it still beats going to the mall.
让你跟孩子们那么接近丑陋的东西
Putting you and the kids so close to all that ugliness.
我真不敢相信 我真的这样做了
I still can't believe I did that.
我都无法相信 你看到了那些
I can't believe you saw what you saw.
嘿 我确实无法相信我所见到的
Hey, I can't believe I saw what I saw.
而且坦白说 如果我没有看到
And frankly, if I never see another naked girl
永存在那裸体女孩脸上那种恐惧的表情
with that look of horror permanently etched on her face,
我确实会感觉好些
that's just fine with me.
说到孩子们的话 Bridgette告诉我
As for the kids, Bridgette told me
她过生日的时候想要个咖啡机
that she wants a coffee machine of her own for her birthday.
亲爱的 我发誓
Darling, I swear,
你不需要为任何事感到抱歉
there's nothing for you to apologize for.
只是 睡个觉会好些的
Just... it'd be nice to get a little sleep.
是吗? - Lee 我是Allison
Yeah? Lee, it's Allison.
很抱歉吵醒你了 想请你帮个忙
I'm sorry to wake you. I need your help with something.
怎么了?
What's going on?
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
有个女孩开车穿过沙漠
This girl was driving through the desert.
车没油了 她的手♥机♥又坏了
Her car ran out of gas and her cell phone doesn't work.
好吧
Okay.
那么 我们该怎么做?
Well, what do we do?
你说我们该怎么做是什么意思啊?
What do you mean, what do we do?
我觉得这好象是个AAA问题吧
It sounds like a AAA problem to me.
我说过了 她的手♥机♥坏了
I told you, her cell phone doesn't work.
Allison 听着 我确实觉得你很厉害
Allison, look, I think you're amazing,
但现在是凌晨4:00 而且我是凶杀组的探员
but it's 4:00 in the morning and I'm a homicide detective. Oh, I know.
噢 我知道 而且通常 我也不会为了这种事情来打搅你
Normally I wouldn't bother you with something like this,
只是 经过今天的事情过后
it's just... after what happened today...
我也不知道 我看到这些影象肯定是有原因的
I don't know, there must be some reason I saw it.
肯定是很重要的
It has to have some importance.
那么 好吧 但是
Well, that's fine, but...
我想我只能跟公路巡警打个电♥话♥
I guess I could call the highway patrol.
好的
Okay.
告诉我你梦里所有的细节
Tell me anything specific you might have seen.
详细描述一下那女孩 车子
Describe the girl, describe the car,
描述一下那条公路
describe the road.
现在就杀了我吧
( groans ): Kill me now.
今天是星期天
( ringing ) It's Sunday.
不是吧 该死的 是谁在星期天的这个时候
Come on, who the hell is calling this hour
打电♥话♥来?
on a Sunday?
哈罗?
Hello?
关于你几小时以前 打电♥话♥跟我说的那个女孩
That girl you called me about a couple hours ago,
你是说她开着辆银色的小车?
you said she was driving a silver sedan?
恩 恩
Uh-huh.
我想我们找到她了
I think we found the car.
卡车司机昨晚打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
Trucker called it in last night. Looks like
车子停在离城里40公里的沙漠公路边
it just ran out of gas on the side of the desert highway
看起来是没油了
about 40 miles outside the city.
那女孩呢?
What about the girl?
恩
Yeah.
我们也找到她了
Well, we found her, too.
我们还在等法医部门的消息
We're still waiting to hear from forensics.
他们觉得 他让她搭便车
They think that he offered her a ride,
然后强♥奸♥并掐死了她
raped her and then strangled her.
到底是我
Is it just me
还是这种事情在到处乱跑?
or does this kind of thing seem to be going around?
我明白 我跟你想的一样
I know, I thought the same thing.
什么?
What?
或者 并不完整
Maybe it's broken.
抱歉 你把我弄糊涂了
I'm sorry, you lost me.
我不知道
( sighs ): I don't know.
当这些女孩突然出现在我梦里
When these girls popped into my dreams,
我就象是收到了她们的求救信♥号♥♥一样
it was like I was receiving distress signals or somethg.
我看到她们独自一人 而且需要帮助
I saw them alone, ey were in need of help.
她们并没有被杀的危险
They were not in danger of being killed.
等等 你还在梦到她们
Wait, you still saw them.
你只是
You just...
还没有搞清楚整件事情
you didn't get the whole story.
对 感觉就好象我♥干♥的一样
That's the thing-- I felt like I did.
我觉得她们进入我梦里的时候
I felt like from the moment they came into my dreams,
这些女孩并没有任何生命危险
these girls, their lives were not in danger.
她们只是遇到了麻烦
They were just stuck,
由于没有油了而被困在公路边
they were stuck on the side of the road needing gas,
由于脚踝摔断了而被困在偏僻的小路上
stuck on an out-of-the-way trail with a broken ankle.
那么? - 那么
So? So...
他是怎么知道的? 他是怎么发现他们的?
how did he know? How did he find them?
我不知道
I don't know.
运气?
Luck?
或者 或者 我们太草率了 Allison
Maybe-Maybe we're jumping the gun here, Allison.
我是说 我们甚至还不确定这些案子
I mean, we can't even be sure that both of these attacks
是同一个凶手犯下的
were committed by the same person.
我是说 好好想想
I mean, think about it,
有杀人狂魔两次都这么好运吗?
some homicidal maniac gets this lucky twice.
不会 我明白
No, I know.
你说得对 这样想是毫无根据的
You're right, it makes no sense.
这并不能让案件不那么悲惨 但是
It doesn't make it any less tragic, but...
看起来要下雨了
Looks like it's going to rain.
你准备怎么应付孩子们?
What do you want to do with the girls?
妈妈 我准备好了
BRIDGETTE: Mom, I'm ready.
来了
Coming.
我来了
I'm coming.
你迟到了 Dubois夫人
You're late, Ms. Dubois.
我们得记你迟到
We're gonna have to mark you tardy.
星期一 我会让我妈妈帮我写张假条的
I'll have my mommy write me a note on Monday.
准备好了 就开始吧
Fire when ready.
我妈妈是地方检查官的一名调查员
"My mom's an investigator for the District Attorney.
地方检查官是个为人♥民♥服务的律师
"The District Attorney is a lawyer who works for the people.
当有人因谋杀被捕的时候
"When someone is arrested for murdering somebody,
地方检查官就得去证明他确实是凶手
"the District Attorney is supposed to prove they did it.
他实在很幸运 因为看来好象无论我妈妈去哪儿
"This is lucky because it seems like everywhere my mom goes
她都能发现尸体
"she's always finding dead bodies.
很多时候 妈妈都能靠着她的本能
"A lot of times my mom's instincts tell her where to be
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表