剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And death.
死亡同样是一种密♥码♥
Death is a kind of code,too.
你也同意吧?
wouldn't you say?
看看能不能在我今晚回家时把这件事干了
If there's any way we can do it on my way home tonight,
差不多八点...
say around 8:00...
Allison.
Allison.
Allison?
Allison?
嗨,劳驾
Hi, excuse me.
我在找丹尼尔系列故事书
I'm looking for the Danielle books.
丹尼尔在危险中...等等... -哦, Beverly Rhodes.
Danielle in Danger...Those... -Oh, Beverly Rhodes.
她是位出色的作家
She's a wonderful writer.
在这边有三本
Right here we have three.
丹尼尔在危险中,丹尼尔在悲伤中 还有丹尼尔在困境中
Danielle in Danger,Danielle in Distress and Danielle in the Deep End.
啊, 没错, 啊不 这些我们已经有了
Ah, yes, no.Those are the ones we have.
我想知道是不是还能买♥♥到其他的
I was hoping there might be some others.
咱们在电脑上查一下
Let's check the computer.
抱歉,这套书只出版了这三本
I'm sorry, those are the only three that were published.
恩
Hmm.
哦
Oh.
恩,好吧,那以后还会有新的吗?
Um,okay. Are any more coming?
Beverly老奶奶还会不会写出另外一本?
Is old Beverly banging out another one?
我家有个疯狂迷恋 这一套的小家伙呢
I got a little one who's just nuts for these things.
我想恐怕不会再出了
I kind of doubt it.
Beverly Rhodes去年过世了
Beverly Rhodes passed away last year.
于是, 丹尼尔宣布,“有所准备总是不错
"And so, Danielle declared,'It pays to be prepared.
“做完当天的功课,就可以尽情玩乐
"'With homework done,there's time for fun.
“再也没有什么会让我悲伤难过”
No distress anywhere.'"
晚安,我的小天使 -晚安,爸爸
Night,Angel. -Night,Daddy.
好了
okay.
你念得真好,老爸
You read that good, Daddy.
多谢,不胜荣幸 I know this can be a tough room.
Thank you,I appreciate that. I know this can be a tough room.
我爱丹尼尔 -我知道你爱她,亲爱的
I love Danielle. -I know you do,sweetheart.
恩,不过你知道我在想什么吗? 我在想也许
Uh, but you know what I was thinking? I was thinking that maybe
我们该开始念点别的书,让丹尼尔
we should start reading some other books and give Danielle
休息一小会儿,好不?
a rest for a little while, huh?
但是我不想让丹尼尔休息
But I don't want to give Danielle a rest.
所有我想看的东西都是 关于她的
I want to read everything there is to read about her.
恩,看起来,你已经把它们都看完了
Well, as it turns out,I think that you have.
这一套只有三本书,宝贝 你都已经有了
There are only three books, honey, you have them all.
不对 -你肯定都已经有了。你有悲痛、
Nuh-uh. -Mm-hmm.Sure you do.You got Distress.
危险、困境。这一套总共就这么多
Danger, Deep End.That's all there is.
不对, 我知道还应该有一本
Nuh-un. I know there's another one.
我可不这么想,宝贝 我再去查查,不过我可不这么想
I don't think so, honey.I'll check again, but I don't think so.
睡觉的时候,别让臭虫咬着你
In the meantime,don't let those bedbugs bite.
不会的,老爸
I won't, Daddy.
看来女仆有日子没来过了
Must be the maid's year off.
你觉得这些东西是干什么用的?
What do you think all this stuff is about?
不知道
I don't know.
也许他是在算应该给送来这些皮萨的伙计 多少小费吧
Maybe he's calculated how much to tip the guy who delivered all these pizzas.
(有人在念方程式, 声音重叠在一起)
( man reading equations, voice overlapping itself )
对,先生。没错 我有时间去干那个
Yes, sir.Yeah, I'm at liberty to do that.
洛杉矶,Harmon旅馆,后天
Los Angeles, the Harmon Hotel, day after tomorrow.
不,我可以做的
No, I can do that.
入住旅馆,然后等您消息 我知道了
Check in and waitto hear from you. I got it.
看来我们的男生做了个小小的旅行
Think our boy took a little trip.
抽屉打开了,衣服不见了
Drawers are open, clothes seem to be missing.
卫生间里没有牙刷或牙膏
No toothbrush or toothpaste or comb in the bathroom.
没有钱包,没有身份证,没有钥匙
No wallet, no I.D., no keys.
你还好吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我想他可能在洛杉矶 Harmon旅馆
I think he might be in Los Angeles. The Harmon Hotel.
好的
Okay.
还有别的么?
Anything else?
是的
Yeah.
我想他可能看起来很像 David Carradine.
I think he might look a lot like David Carradine.
你醒了么?
You awake?
哦,是的
Oh,yeah.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
这不是你♥爸♥工作用的电脑么?
Is that Daddy's work computer?
你知道你绝对不能玩 老爸工作用的电脑的
You know you're never supposed to play with Daddy's work computer.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在这儿呆多久了?
How long were you there?
不知道,我猜有一小会儿了吧
I don't know. A little while, I guess.
Bridgette.
Bridgette.
这个对科学一无所知的家伙又干什么了?
What did the misfit of science do now?
Ariel. -不关你的事
Ariel. -None of your beeswax.
谁稀罕呀 我能来点微波炉做的麦片吗?
Who cares. Can I have some microwave oatmeal?
好的
Yeah.
你又把厕所弄得一团糟 -才没有
You left the bathroom a mess again. -Did not.
你的内衣在洗脸台上
Your underwear is on the counter.
你的毛巾在浴盆里, 而且你没冲厕所
Your towel is in the tub, and youdon't flush.
冲了 -没有
Do, too. -Do not.
就冲了 -那好,那今天早上马桶里是谁的尿啊,哈?
Do, too. -Fine,then whose poo was it in the toilet this morning,huh?
不是我的尿 -就是 你的
Not my poo. -Was, too.
我们能不能…不在 饭桌子上讨论尿的问题啊?
Can we not... discuss poo at the kitchen table?
多谢了
Thank you.
你能过来一下么?
Can you come here for a minute?
怎么了? -我得用微波炉把这些热一分钟
What's up? -I need to cook something for one minute.
( 姑娘们朦朦胧胧的吵架声 )
( girls arguing indistinctly )
好了.
Okay.
你找我吗? -是的,进来
You were looking for me? -Yeah, come in.
那么说,我认识你多久了,一年多一点?
So I've known you for what, little over a year now?
而且我不得不承认, 每一次都会有你预见的东西成真
And I have to confess,that every time one of your things comes true.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
Jessica Delany的弟弟
Jessica Delany's brother?
他的确在洛杉矶的Harmon旅馆 登记了
He was registered at the Harmon Hotel in Los Angeles.
今天早上我被他家人授权
I was authorized by the family early this morning
派Scanlon侦探去那里
to send Detective Scanlon out there.
所以...
So...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我感激不尽,所以我想这么对你说
I'm very appreciative, and I just wantedto tell you so.
你有考虑过我们的问题么?
Have you given any thought to our problem?
我们如何挫败恐♥怖♥分♥子♥? 我们如何在袭击发生前阻止他们?
How do we thwart these terrorists? How do we stop them before they strike?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是什么东西?
What are you?
你是鬼么? 是幻觉么?是梦么?
Are you a ghost? Are you a hallucination?Are you a dream?
你了解恐♥怖♥分♥子♥如何行动,是不是?
You understand how these terrorists operate, don't you?
当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥需要通讯 的时候,他们需要一个密♥码♥
When a terrorist needs to communicate, he or she requests a password.
他们可以在任何地方联络, 通过计费电♥话♥、手♥机♥或者电子邮件
They can do this from anywhere, from a payphone,from a cell phone, an email.
手段并不重要
The means is unimportant.
重要的是他们随后发出一个密♥码♥
What is important is they are then sent a password
通过电♥话♥,通过网络,通过呼机, 并不十分安全
over the phone,over the Internet, over a pager, not terribly secure.
但是这个密♥码♥的用途是 他们把它输入这样一个装置
But what they do with that password is they enter it into a device like this,
这个装置运用复杂的算法公式 来生成新的密♥码♥
wihich uses a complex algorithmic formula to create a new password,
那是真正的密♥码♥,不固定的密♥码♥,每六秒钟 即改变一次的
the real password,a fluid password, a password that changes every six seconds.
我请求你
I'm asking you
请坐下来
please sit down and
破解这个我们在谈论的 的算法公式
crack the algorithmic formula that makes this conversion possible.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我听不懂,我想你是找错人了
I don't understand.I think you have the wrong person.
难道你不是那个提出Harmon旅店 的人吗?
Are you not the one who said Harmon Hotel?
Allison,这只是简简单单的一句谢谢
Allison,it's a simple "thank you".
你只要彬彬有礼的接受它 然后从这儿出去,让我可以继续工作就行了
Just accept it gracefully,and get the hell out of here so I can do my work.
没错…是的,是的,当然了,先生
Yeah... yes, yes, of course, sir.
你觉得他们都在看你,是不是?
You think they're all watching you, don't you?
这是妄想症又发作了 你有治这个的药
That's the paranoia kicking in. You have drugsfor that.
别因为他们而担心
Don't worry about them.
我和我的手下会处理的
Me and my people will take care of them.
你唯一需要关心的是破译密♥码♥
All you need to be thinking about is code decode,
破译密♥码♥
code decode,
破译密♥码♥
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表