剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hi. My name is Bridgette Dubois,
嗨 我是布里奇特·迪布瓦
and I'm going into seventh grade at Bates Middle School.
我马上要在贝茨中学读七年级了
I'm taking a media class,
我修了一门媒体课
and my summer homework was to create a movie about someone I met
我的暑假作业就是拍一个影片
or an experience I had this summer.
记录我暑假遇到的人或者经历的事
This is my video.
这就是我的影片
作者 布里奇特·迪布瓦
我的暑假家庭访客
Before you meet our houseguest,
在介绍我家的客人之前
I want you to meet my family.
我想要先介绍一下我的家人
Go away.
走开
This is my little sister, Marie.
这是我妹妹 玛丽
Or at least that's her eye.
或者至少这是她的眼睛
I know you're probably wondering
我想你可能想知道
what the rest of her is like,
她的其他部分长什么样
but it's okay-- you're not missing anything.
没关系 你什么也没漏掉
Bridgette, turn that camera off!
布里奇特 把摄像机关掉
This is my older sister, Ariel.
这是我姐姐艾丽尔
She thinks she's God 'cause she can drive
就因为她能开车 长得还凑合
and is kind of pretty and got born before I did.
而且比我先出生 她就自以为是老大
But I don't care.
但是我才不在乎
She's leaving for college soon, and then I'll be God...
她很快就要离开家去上大学了
if you don't count Mom and Dad.
到时我就是老大了 不算爸妈
Put that thing away!
把它拿开
This is my dad.
这是我爸爸
He falls asleep on the couch a lot on weekends.
周末的时候他经常在沙发上睡着
My mom keeps saying not to wake him up.
我妈妈就一直说别吵醒他
It's not his fault that he's so sleepy.
这不是他的错 他太困了
I don't get it, but that's adult stuff, and it bores me.
我不明白 但是那是大人的事很无聊
And this is my mom.
这就是我妈妈
She has a really cool job at the district attorney's office.
她在地区检察官办公室有个很酷的工作
Look, I'm sorry. I can't help you.
我很抱歉 我帮不了你
And I'd really appreciate it if you'd just leave my house.
如果你离开我家我将非常感激
Leave your house?
离开你家
What kind of respect for the dead is that?
你对逝者太不尊重了吧
Bad enough I can't taste nothing.
我不能品尝任何食物这已经够糟糕了
Bad enough I can't change out of this suit.
我不能换掉这套衣服这已够糟糕了
Bad enough I can't do nothing
我什么也不能做这已经够糟糕了
about this unfortunate blemish I got here.
就是因为这个不幸的伤疤我到了这里
And now I got to deal with your bad attitude?
结果现在我还要面对你糟糕的态度
And this is our summer houseguest.
这就是我家夏天的客人
His name is Tony.
他叫托尼
And, oh, yeah... he's dead.
而且 是的 他已经死了
You see, my mom talks to dead people,
你看 我妈妈能跟死人说话
and sometimes they drop by to ask her things,
有些时候他们过来问她一些事
whether they're invited or not.
不论他们是否被邀请过
Have a little pity, psychic lady.
有点同情心 通灵的女士
How would you like it?
你会怎么想
You're walking down the street minding your own business
你在街上走路只想着你自己的问题
and a bunch of goons sneak up behind you,
一帮打手突然溜到你身后
put a bag on your head,
套个袋子到你头上
throw you in the trunk of a car, and pop-pop,
把你扔到汽车后备箱 然后啪啪
next thing you know, you're buried under an overpass,
接下来你就被埋到立交桥下面
never to be heard from again.
永远不会有人知道
Leave me alone.
别烦我
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
No! No.
不 不
I just want names.
我只是想要知道名字
Tell me who did this to me.
告诉我谁这样对我的
I know you can do it.
我知道你能做到
I heard about you from well-connected people.
我从有路子的人那里听说过你
No. I'm sorry. I can't help you.
不 对不起 我帮不了你
I just don't help bad men.
我从不帮坏人
Wait a second.
等一下
What makes you think I'm a bad man?
什么让你觉得我是坏人
You can tell by just looking at me?
你只看看我就能判断我是坏人
Tony decided he was going to wear Mom down.
托尼决定让我妈抓狂
He'd stay as long as it took.
他留下来不肯走了
Classic
经典
This movie's ridiculous.
这个电影真是太扯了
Shh.
嘘
I don't even think Jimmy Caan is Italian.
我甚至不觉得吉米坎是意大利人
Is he still here?
他还在这吗
My dad had the hardest time with it.
爸爸因为托尼感到很郁闷
The rest of us thought he was fun.
我们却觉得他很有趣
And if you roll two sixes, what do you call that?
如果你掷出2个6 你会怎么说
Boxcars!
棚车
Right again, sweetheart.
又对了 甜心
But the nights were hard for him.
但是晚上对他来说很难
Ghosts don't sleep, you know.
你知道鬼魂不用睡觉的
Come on. What do you say we put on a little music,
我们来点音乐怎么样
have a little fun?
找点乐子
Anyone got the password
谁有密♥码♥让我用有线电视
so I can get the adult channel on the cable?
看看成人频道
I don't think your mother's ever
我想你妈妈大概永远也不会告诉我
going to tell me what I need to know.
我想知道的事情
She's afraid you'll find a way to get even somehow.
她害怕你去报仇
She doesn't want to be a part of anyone getting hurt.
她不想因为她让任何人受到伤害
I think I got to get out of here, Bridgette.
我想我要走了 布里奇特
There's some place I'm supposed to be,
得去某些地方了
and I think it's time I get there.
我想现在是时候了
I'm going to miss you, Tony.
我会想你的 托尼
I think you're the coolest.
我觉得你是最酷的
You know what?
你知道吗
I am the coolest.
我确实是最酷的
You wouldn't happen to know where your father keeps
你不会碰巧知道你♥爸♥爸把银行卡
his ATM card, would you?
藏在哪里吧
And then, one day, we woke up, and he was just gone.
然后有天我们起床 他就不在了
Just disappeared.
消失了
I still miss him.
我还是很想他
I thought that he was
我觉得他是我见过的
the most amazing human being I'd ever met.
最让人惊叹的人
And maybe that's why I've decided that,
也许这就是为什么我决定
instead of starting seventh grade today,
我要开始我的犯罪生涯
I'm going to embark on a life of crime.
而不是去上学
Oh, which reminds me...
噢 这提醒了我
Mom, I've got your car keys, and I've got your wallet.
妈妈 我拿到了你的车钥匙和钱包
And don't worry.
别担心
Once I make it over the state line, I'll call.
一旦越过国境 我会给你打电♥话♥的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. No.
是啊 不
Just a weird, stupid dream.
只是一个奇怪又愚蠢的梦
Bridgette, first day of middle school.
布里奇特 第一天上中学
Just makes me nervous.
让我有点紧张
Relax. It's going to be fine.
放松 没事的
It's school.
只是上学而已
It's not like she's going to be hanging out with criminals.
又不是要去和罪犯鬼混
Where are you going?
你去哪
It's still early.
还早呢
I got to find my car keys and my wallet.
我要检查我的车钥匙和钱包
Look, I know the district attorney is a very busy man.
我知道地区检察官非常忙
You need to make an appointment.
你需要提前预约
But you don't understand.
但是你不明白
All right? I... I need help with this now.
拜托 我现在需要帮助
I don't have time to make an appointment.
我没时间预约
I'm sorry, but if you don't have an appointment,
我很抱歉 如果你没有预约
I can't let you through.
我不能让你过去
Why don't you try the police?
你为什么不去找警♥察♥
The police won't do anything.
警♥察♥什么也不会做的
Excuse me, sir?
打搅一下 先生
Hi. I-I'm sorry.
嗨 很抱歉
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表