剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你难道不同意吗?
Wouldn't you agree?
唯一的,是的
Unique, yes.
不可能被复♥制♥,不
Impossible to duplicate, no.
你在说什么?你觉得我们释放了
What are you saying? You think we got
一个凶手的复♥制♥品?
some sort of copycat killer on the loose?
好吧,或许,或许是某人
Well, maybe, or maybe it was someone
只是假装一起谋杀:Julie Paxon的
who only intended to commit one murder: Julie Paxon's;
某人把她割开就像是Marcotto的手法
someone who carved her up to look like Marcotto's handiwork,
所以我们不会认为是另一个嫌疑犯
so we wouldn't even consider another suspect.
某人模仿我们的系列杀人魔
Someone's mimicking our serial killer so precisely
其中的一些细节
they even include the little details
或许是从我们的新闻中得知的?
that we deliberately withheld from the press?
把它作为一种模型?
The geometric wound patterns?
那在绷带里的红线印记呢?
The red twine in the ligature marks?
警♥察♥会对他们的配偶们说
Cops talk to their spouses.
配偶们又对他们的朋友说
Spouses talk to their friends.
那个坏人会从任何一种途径
The wrong person could've gotten these details
中得到详细的细节
any number of ways.
我所知道的是我在这个家伙的头脑中
All I know is I've been in this guy's head
已经好几天了,或是说他在我的头脑中
for a few days, or he's been in mine.
我慢慢了解了他的选择参数
I've come to know his preferences.
我了解他的品位
I know his taste.
Julie Paxon不是那个人
Julie Paxon isn't it.
她不是他要的类型
She's not his type.
她太过了
She's too done.
就像是在一张已经使用过的画布上作画
It would be like painting on a used canvas.
Allison,从我的方面来看
Allison, look at this from my side.
案子已经结束了,犯罪狂欢已经结束
The case is closed, the crime spree is over.
有什么可能的动机...
What possible incentive...
为了讨论各种情形...
SCANLON: For argument's sake...
在极小的机会下,这里真的可能
on the off-chance there might actually be
存在着另外一个凶手
another killer out there,
怎么样才能让你
what would it take to get you to open
对Julie Paxon的凶杀重新展开调查呢?
a new investigation into Julie Paxon's murder?
除非有另外一具尸体出现?
Short of having another body show up?
给我多一些除了恶梦之外的东西
Bring me something more than a bad dream.
给我证据--那或许我会考虑的
Bring me proof-- then maybe I'll consider it.
所以,从你职业的角度出发
ALLISON: So, in your professional opinion,
Julie Paxon没有什么不同的地方
there was nothing different about Julie Paxon,
没有什么让她和先前两个受害人 不同的地方?
nothing that made her stand out from the first two victims?
她很年轻,女性,漂亮
She was young, female, pretty.
我猜我问的是有没有什么
I guess what I'm asking is was there anything
和法庭上所说的不同的地方?
forensically different about her?
或许她是被解剖刀之外的刀所割破的
Maybe she was cut by something other than a scalpel,
或许有什么方法可以告诉我们
or maybe there's some way to tell if the cuts
是由一个左撇子做的切割
were made by a left-handed person
而不是惯用右手的人
instead of a right-handed one.
所有三个女性的切口都是一样的
All of the incisions on all three women were identical.
她们都是被一把切割工具切开
They were done with a cutting instrument
特征为不超过6厘米的刀片--
that featured a blade no longer than six centimeters--
我猜是某种解剖刀
I'm guessing some kind of scalpel.
至于我能告诉你们的是
And as far as I can tell,
她们都是被一个惯用右手的人所切割的
they were all made by a right-handed cutter.
所以你很确定这些都是同一个人所为
So you're certain this was all the work of the same man.
为什么这么问?还有什么问题吗?
Why? Was there ever any question?
我们只是想调查得彻底一些
We're just trying to be thorough.
好吧...那么今天是你们的幸运日
Well... then today's your lucky day.
这份文件刚从DNA实验室过来
This just came in from the DNA lab.
它确定有一块我们找到的
It confirms that a piece of skin
在Paxon的手指甲中的皮肤
we found under one of Ms. Paxon's fingernails
是属于Albert Marcotto的
belonged to Albert Marcotto.
她抓伤了他
She scratched him.
很明显
Apparently.
哈罗,我回家了
Hello, I'm home.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
她们不在这里?
They're not here?
她们没有回来?
They're not back?
她们回来过了,但是...
They were, but...
但是什么?
But what?
我要我的孩子们回来!
I want my kids back!
现在就要!
Now!
不
No.
还不是时候
Not just yet.
这是什么?
What is this?
是你的
It's yours.
或者说至少是你写的
Or at least you wrote it.
我从装着其它证据的这个盒子中找到的
I found it with all the other evidence in this box.
我想或许我能帮上忙
I thought maybe I could help.
我想我可以看一下这里,看看我是否可以
I figured I'd take a look in here, see if I could get
帮你检查一下你正在看的东西
a better handle on what it is that you're going through.
但然后我就看到了这个
But then I saw that,
我觉得我很不能理解
and I figured out I was in way over my head.
坦白说,你也是
And frankly, so are you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是什么?
What is this?
我不知道,你来告诉我
I don't know. You tell me.
那是你昨晚写的便笺本
That's the pad you were writing in last night.
我没有写这个
I didn't write this.
我在记一些笔记,关于这个案子的意见
I was writing notes, theories about this case.
好吧,这个将近有9页,Al,都是你的笔迹
Well, it goes on for nine pages, Al, all in your handwriting.
不是笔记,不是意见,都只是"就是我"
No notes, no theories, just "It was me"
不断不断不断地重复
over and over and over again.
没有...任何意义
Doesn't... make any sense.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
这就是让孩子们远离这里多一个晚上的原因
That's all the more reason to keep the girls away for one more night.
就只是再一个晚上
It's just one more night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
我知道你没有办法选择不让这个家伙 在你的脑袋中
I know you don't choose to have this guy in your head.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a bastard.
他吓到了你,他也吓到了我
He's scaring you, he's scaring me.
我感觉像一个傻瓜
I feel like an ass.
我花了整整一天帮他辩护
I spent the whole day defending him.
现在他却说是他做的
Now even he said he did it.
验尸官在Julie Paxon的
The medical examiner found
指甲中找到了他的DNA
his DNA under her fingernails-- Julie Paxon's.
你已经给了这个禽兽太多属于你的夜晚
You've given this animal enough of your nights.
是时候你过一个属于自己的了
It's time you took one for yourself.
女士们,先生们,请下好你们的筹码
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
500块钱赌Pass Line(赌甩骰子者会在7出现前掷出点数)
500 on the pass.
压25块钱买♥♥黄色,4个单
25 on the yellow, three, four hopping.
同一个掷手
Same shooter.
幸运的掷手
Lucky shooter.
7点赢!
Seven winner!
好吧,看来是我该走的时候了
Well, looks like it's my walking-away time.
看来你要收手了?
Feel like you're cooling off?
不,我只是刚开始
Nope, I'm just getting started.
我要把这个好运让我的 亚利桑那州男孩打败UCLA
I'm gonna put it all on my Arizona boys to take UCLA.
你最好快一点
You better hurry up.
他们在15分钟后就会结束的
They tip off in about 15 minutes.
你的...
There you go...
10,000块钱
$10,000 right there.
还有你的25快
And 25.
我想我要把这个放起来作为幸运物
Think I'll keep this one for luck.
你还好吧
JOE: You all right?
嗯,我觉得没有更好的了
No, I'm better than all right.
我很好
I'm great.
我做了一个梦...很高兴,我没有杀任何人
I had a dream... starring me, and I didn't kill anybody.
嗯...哈利路亚
Mm... Hallelujah.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表