剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
悲痛
Grief.
嫉妒
Envy.
爱
Love.
大多数的人类情感
Most basic human emotions
都能以其他人易懂的方式来传达
are communicated in ways others can easily understand.
通过言语 行为 面部表情来表达
Through words, behavior, facial expressions.
还有种情感是恐惧
And then... there's fear.
我相信
I believe that,
当人们感到孤单 易受伤害
when people are alone and vulnerable
感到害怕 就会发出求救信♥号♥♥
and afraid, they put out a sort of distress signal.
比如发出警报
An alarm of sorts.
比如紧急求救
An S.O.S.
不过 那是看不见 也听不到的
It's not visible or audible.
至少不是每个人都看得见听得到
At least not to everyone.
只有某些人才可以
Just certain people.
你在干吗啊 恩?
What are you doing, huh?
嘿 今天是星期六
Hey, it's Saturday.
我们还有半个小时呢
We got another half hour or so.
再睡会 好吗?
Lay back down. Hmm?
我睡不着了
I don't think I can.
我 我看到一个女孩失足跌了下去
I... I saw a girl slip and fall.
我得去打个电♥话♥ - 什么?
I got to call somebody. What?
得去把电♥话♥本找出来
Got to find the phone book.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
失足跌落?
Slipped and fell?
失足跌落关你什么事情啊?
Now you're doing slips and falls?
那还有绑♥架♥ 袭击 跟谋杀呢?
What happened to kidnappings and assaults and murders?
今天星期六啊
It's a Saturday.
是的 Mariposa公园
Yes. Mariposa State Park.
她看起来就18岁的样子
She looked like she was around 18.
长长的金发
She had long blond hair.
穿着件白色的T恤
She was wearing a white T-shirt
上面印着某个女学生联谊会的名字
with the name of some sorority on it.
不 事实上我没有亲眼见到她跌下去
No. I didn't actually witness her fall.
不 不是的 - 是 是的
ARIEL: No, it's not. BRIDGETTE: Yes, it is.
那么 你得给别人看看
Well, you have to show someone.
比如谁?
Like who?
妈妈或爸爸
Mom or Dad.
但是 如果我不想呢?
But what if I don't want to?
恩 你最好是想
Well, you'd better.
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么了?
Hey, hey, hey. What's going on?
你们的小妹妹还在睡觉呢
Your baby sister's still asleep.
这是什么?
What's this?
是个班级项目
It's a class project.
什么样的班级项目?
What kind of class project?
恩 我们在做个艺术项目
Well, we're doing this art project about what
是关于父母靠什么生计的
our parents do for a living.
而我就在做妈妈的这个部分
And I'm doing mine about Mom.
很好啊 Bridge
That's nice, Bridge.
告诉他那是什么意思
Tell him what it means.
你所说的那是什么意思 是什么意思?
What do you mean, "what it means"?
她的职业
It's her job.
好吧 我明白了 不过我还是很好奇
Okay, I get that. I'm just curious.
你觉得妈妈的职业是什么?
What do you think Mom's job is?
恩 妈妈的工作是瞎猜跟做梦
Well, she's a guesser and a dreamer.
再说一次?
One more time?
恩 她推测一些事情
Well, she makes guesses about things,
有的时候又会梦到些东西
and sometimes she dreams about things.
她把这些告诉地方检查官
And she tells all this stuff to District Attorney Devalos,
他就会把人逮进监狱
and he puts people in jail.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不 Lee 我知道那公园 不属于你的管辖范围
No, Lee, I know the park is not your jurisdiction,
但是我跟公园保卫打过电♥话♥了
but I called Park Services,
根本就没用
and I couldn't seem to get anyone's attention.
那么 你可以给他个电♥话♥吗?
Well, can you just give him a call?
好的 你能给我回个电♥话♥吗?
Okay. Can you call me back?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你有没有看过 Bridgette的班级项目?
Hey, have you seen this class project of Bridgette's?
那个用照片跟杂♥志♥上的图片
That collage thing with the photographs
搞出来的抽象拼图? 不 不 还没有
and pictures from magazines? No. Not yet.
你得来看看
You might want to take a look at this thing.
对于你的职业
She's got some pretty eerie ideas
她有些非常可怕的想法
about what you do for a living.
疯狂得可怕 还是准确得可怕?
Eerie crazy or eerie accurate?
这电♥话♥打得真可怕
That's a pretty tough call.
在厨房♥里?
In the kitchen?
我们还会过家庭日吗?
We still doing that Family Day thing?
是啊 还记得吗? 我们说好了要去逛商场的
Yeah. Remember? We decided to go to the mall.
商场? 外面可是和煦的阳光
The mall? It's so sunny out.
是的 Arizona Allison
Yeah, well, it's Arizona, Allison.
总是那么阳光
It's always sunny.
恩 我知道 商场确实太乏味了
Well, I know. It... The mall's so stuffy.
他们都去过几百万次了
They've been there a million times.
我想应该去做些户外活动
I kind of want to do something outdoors.
接触大自然
Experience nature.
自然? 你什么意思啊?
Nature? What do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想 或许我们可以去公园
I thought maybe we could go to the park.
去远足
Go for a hike.
攀岩
Climb some rocks.
哇哦 宝贝 你觉得这就是妈妈的工作?
Wow, honey. Is this what you think Mommy does for work?
恩 恩
Uh-huh.
这可是个不错的话题
This would be a good thing
我们可以在公园 远足 攀岩的时候讨论一下
to talk about at the park while we go for a hike and climb some rocks.
爬上来真是太好了 对吗?
JOE: It's great up here, huh?
好漂亮
It's beautiful!
真闷
It's boring.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么不去商场?
What happened to the mall?
我们不是投过票了吗?
Didn't we vote?
难道这就是民♥主♥吗?
Isn't this a democracy?
商场有那么好吗?
What'so great about the mall?
他们能在商场干什么啊?
What do they have at the mall?
你在开玩笑 对吗?
You're joking, right?
衣服如何啊?!
How about clothes?!
那么 我讨厌衣服
Well, I hate clothes!
恩 你肯定是有问题
Well, there is something wrong with you.
妈妈 有紧急情况
Mom, there's an emergency.
我们得叫医生来
We have to call the hospital.
这小女孩不是我妹妹
This little girl is not my sister.
妈妈?
Mom?
Al?
Al?
Al?
Al?
要知道 从一开始
You know, it was your idea
就是你要上来这里
to come up here in the first place.
那么 你至少可以
The very least you can do
参与到这场激烈的对话当中来
is participate in the stimulating conversation.
你在找什么啊?
What are you looking for?
你们去找个野餐的地方
You guys figure out a place to have a picnic.
我 我想再看看
I'll... I want to look at something.
好吧 我很疑惑
Okay, I'm confused.
这一切都跟你不明白那个信♥号♥♥有关吧?
What is it about that sign that you do not understand?
我马上就来
I'll be right back.
太好了
Terrific.
我还是不明白
BRIDGETTE: I don't get it.
妈妈的工作是瞎猜跟做梦吗?
Isn't Mommy a guesser and a dreamer?
世界上没有瞎猜或是做梦这种工作
There is no job called a guesser or a dreamer.
Bridgette 妈妈在地方检查官办公室
Bridgette, Mom works for the District Attorney's office
跟很多人一起工作
with a lot of other people.
她帮助他们进行调查工作 解决问题
She helps them investigate things-- figure things out.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表