剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
只是为了高兴
just for fun,
我开始告诉他们每个人的未来
I kind of started telling everyone their future.
嗯.
Okay.
这很简单
It was easy.
我只是在脑子里想事情
I just thought things in my head and I...
然后大声告诉她们
I said them out loud.
我知道我所想的
And I knew the stuff I thought
这样会让她们喜欢上我
would make them like me.
我也知道celeste
I knew celeste
想知道那个她喜欢的男孩 是否会给她打电♥话♥
would want to know that the boy she likes would call her.
于是我开始想
And then I started thinking
想到ashley会扭伤她的脚踝
that ashley would sprain her ankle.
你说什么了没有?
Did you say anything?
可后来想到的事情更糟
But then I thought something worse.
与ashley有关吗?
About ashley?
是关于celeste的
About celeste.
她年纪更大些,象是在上高中
She was older,like in high school,
她住在医院里
and she was in the hospital,
非常、非常虚弱
and she was really, really sick.
身上插着导管
She had tubes going into her
还无法呼吸
and she couldn't breathe,
有个牧师站在那里...等着
and there was a minister standing there... waiting.
这使我很伤心
And it just made me so sad.
今天上舞蹈课时
Then I go to dance class,
ashley扭伤了脚踝
and ashley sprains her ankle.
还有... celeste告诉我 bobby打电♥话♥给她了
And... celeste told me about bobby calling.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you think this means
celeste会生病
that celeste will get sick?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你说什么了没有?
What did you say?
我告诉她不要告诉任何人
I told her not to tell anybody.
我还说很多时候我是错的
I said a lot of times that I'm wrong.
现在没什么办法只有等待
There's nothing to do but wait,
她会一直跟我说的 我只能等她
and she can always talk to me and I'd wait with her.
这是什么?
That's it?
嗯
Yeah.
我真为自个感到自豪
I was pretty proud of myself.
我觉得这是个绝好的答案
I thought that was a pretty good answer.
我对此可不肯定
I'm not so sure it is.
我不是太肯定我们是否应该给 孩子的父母去个电♥话♥
I'm not so sure that we don't owe this girl's parents a call.
说什么呢?
And say what?
我不知道
I don't know.
“带你的孩子去看医生,检查一下”
"Take your kid to a doctor. Have her tested."
我们不知道她在这种幻觉中 所承认的压力
We don't know that whatever she's suffering from in this vision
这是不可预防的
isn't preventable.
我们不知道任何事情
We don't know anything.
我们现在谈的是ariel
This is ariel we're talking about.
对,可她的另外两个预言都被证实了 不对吗?
Yeah, but she got the other two predictions right, didn't she?
抱歉?
Excuse me?
你是不是想打电♥话♥给女孩子们的家长
You want to call this girl's parents and say, "hi.
说“我的女儿ariel dubois 预感你们的女儿
"My daughter ariel dubois had a vision that your daughter
正在医院里与病魔做斗争?”
was fighting for her life in the hospital"?
我不知道 我们难道没有义务吗?
I don't know. Don't we have an obligation?
我们对自己的女儿有义务
We have an obligation to our daughter
不要做什么也不要说什么
not to do or say anything
否则会使12岁女孩子的生活 比现在还要糟
that makes life as a 12-year-old girl any harder than it already is.
你去告诉女孩的父母你的女儿有预感
And you calling this girl's parents and saying she has visions,
我想象不出这样会使一名 六年级的孩子的生活更加轻松一点
I don't see how that's going to make life in the sixth grade any easier.
噢,槽糕
Oh, man.
噢!
Oh!
听到有人说中国菜吗?
Did I hear someone say chinese?
这是菲尼克斯城的美丽夜晚
It's a beautiful night in phoenix.
气温大约为华摄78度 天空晴朗无云
The temperature is around 78 degrees,not a cloud in sight.
喜爱音乐的听众朋友们
And now back to the music.
下面为你们带来一首好歌♥陪你度过今晚
Here's a little something to help you get through this evening.
该死
damn.
Toby,停下!
Toby, stop!
噢,宝贝,我得看路面
oh, honey, I need to watch the road.
祝我生日快乐
happy birthday to me
祝你生日快乐
happy birthday to you.
噢,宝贝
Oh, hey, come on, baby.
等我们回到家好吗?
Let's wait till we get home, all right?
我要给你一个惊喜
I've got a surprise for you.
我不想等了
I don't want to wait.
我想现在就庆祝
I want to celebrate.
噢,还挺押韵的
Oh, I made a rhyme.
toby!停下来!
toby! Stop!
有关你的事...
something about you now...
噢,天哪
oh, my god.
噢,天哪
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪! - 不.
Oh, my god! - No.
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
你在做什么?!
What are you doing?!
停车
Stop the car.
我喝人两杯马提尼洒 一环爱尔兰咖啡
I had two martinis and an irish coffee.
你呢,nadine?
What about you, nadine?
什么?
What?
你想让我进监狱, nadine?
Do you want me to go to prison, nadine?
你想让我被关起来?
Do you want me to get locked up?
就因为我们在你的生日上喝醉了
Because we got smashed on your birthday
有个女孩正好跑到我们车前
and some girl ran right in front of our car?
我们所爱的人
Our love of people
我不知道为什么...
and I don't know why...
我们得报♥警♥
we have to call somebody.
我们得,我们得告诉别人
We have to, we have to tell someone.
她会得到帮助的
She'll get help.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
我们也会没事的
So will we.
什么都不做...
Nothing to do...
好的,对不起,对不起
okay. Sorry, sorry.
对,我记得那个案子
Yeah, I remember this case.
Melanie davenport
Melanie davenport.
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run.
你发现了什么?
You turn up something?
我认为司机是 james massie
I think the driver was james massie.
Nadine massie的丈夫
Nadine massie's husband.
我认为车祸发生时她在车子里
I think she was in the car when it happened,
我认为就是因为犯罪感 才使她选择自杀
and I think the guilt over what they did drove her to kill herself.
我不是想不尊重你
I mean no disrespect,
但是你的结论有实际证据吗?
but does this theory come with any actual evidence?
此事件唯一的目击证人 距离事故现场两个街区以外
The only eyewitness to the accident was two blocks away
他看到一辆黑色四门轿车 撞倒melanie后逃跑
and saw a dark four-door hit melanie and then speed off.
根据dmv的记录
According to dmv records,
2004年,massies夫妇 驾驶着一辆绿色的ES
in 2004, the massies were driving a green es.
在melanie衣服上发现的颜料
The paint found on melanie's clothing
与他们那年使用的 ES车的颜色相符
matches the paint they used on the es that year.
但并不能仅凭ES车
But not just the es.
不仅凭ES车,不会
Not just the es, no.
好的,这还很不够, lee
Well, that's very thin, lee.
我们知道那辆车现在在哪儿吗?
And do we know where the car is now?
嗯,根据DMV的记录
Well, according to the dmv,
那辆车已报失
it was reported stolen.
不要告诉我这事 发生在车祸后一天
Don't tell me it happened the day after the accident?
实际上是在车祸后第二天
Two, actually.
报告说它消失了
Report says it disappeared
当nadine massie采购圣诞物品时 从商场的停车场消失了
from a mall parking lot while nadine massie was christmas shopping.
我猜
My hunch?
他们把车开到了一个边境小镇
They drove it to a border town,
没拔钥匙,车扔到路边
left it at the curb with the keys in it.
肯定在天黑前被大卸八块了
It was probably in 10,000 pieces in some mexican chop shop by nightfall.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表