剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
哦,上帝
Oh, boy.
如果这是他,他已经死了!
If this is him, he's dead!
那里有个小孩子和他在一起吗?
Is there a little boy with him?
等等!
Hold on!
没有!
No!
我没有看见别的人!
I don't see anyone!
我想我或许找到你在找的一千五百万了
But I think I may have found that $15 million you've been looking for.
你不能移到今天下午的,就移到明天
Whatever you can't move to this afternoon, move to tomorrow.
告诉其它人我-我会在,嗯,午饭以后到
Tell the rest of the guys I-I'll be in, um, after lunch.
是的.我们现在在儿科医生这里
Yeah. We're at the pediatrician's right now.
好的,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
死的真是个孤独的地方
Lonely place to die.
如果你没有找到的话,那辆车会在那里待几个月
That car could have sat there for months if you didn't find it.
他在那里干嘛?你觉得他的前妻说的是真的吗?
What was he doing out here? Do you think his ex was right?
你觉得他是要逃跑吗?
Do you think he was trying to run off?
如果他要逃跑,他也是一个人跑
If he was, he was doing it alone.
我们在每个方位都搜索了一百码的土地
We've combed through a hundred yards of desert in each direction,
没有迹象显示有第二个人从Chruch的车里面出来
and there's nothing to suggest that a second body was thrown clear of Church's car.
他的儿子还有没有别的方法可以走掉?
Is there anyway that his son could have walked away?
乘客门是从里面锁住的
The passenger door was pinned against the side of the embankment.
没有脚印,没有血迹
No tracks, no blood trail.
Scanlon侦探?
Detective Scanlon?
这是从Church的CD播放器中找到的
This was found in Church's CD player.
你正在享受你的香烟吗,Church先生?
Did you enjoy your cigarette, Mr. Church?
我希望如此
I hope so.
你有45分钟来对这个消息作出回应 从现在开始
You have 45 minutes to respond to this message, and your time starts now.
如果你还想再次看见你的儿子
If you ever care to see your son again,
就去集齐一千五百万的现金和不记名债券
gather that $15 million you keep lying around in cash and bearer bonds,
在10点的时候开车出来
and drive out on the 10.
出口在乡下的96号♥公路
Exit onto Rural Route 96.
在Saxonburg的北边有个加油站
There's a gas station just north of Saxonburg.
把车停在那里等进一步的指示
Park and wait for further instruction.
不要告诉你的随从
Do not alert your staff.
不要告诉警♥察♥
Do not alert the authorities.
你有45分钟的时间出现
You have 45 minutes to appear.
如果你没有在45分钟内出现
If you do not appear in 45 minutes
我会从你的儿子左手上切下一根指头
I will sever one finger from your son's left hand.
你让我多等10分钟,我就会切除另外一个指头
Every ten minutes you keep me waiting, I will remove another finger.
当我切完指头后,我会从他的脚趾开始
When I run out of fingers, I will start on his toes.
你已经少了一分钟的时间
You have already lost one minute.
肯定是某个为我工作的人,或...
That has to be someone who worked for me, or...
正在为我工作的人
works for me.
他知道很多事情
He knows too much.
抽烟,启示资金...
The smoking, the apocalypse money...
启示资金?
Apocalypse money?
他总是把它放在身边,放在很近的地方
He always kept it around, kept it close,
一大笔现金和债券,在有启示的时候用
big duffel full of cash and bonds, for when the apocalypse came.
或恐♥怖♥分♥子♥...
Or terrorists...
我经常取笑他
I used to kid him about it.
那抽烟的事情呢?
What's the smoking thing?
在Justin出生的时候,他戒了7个月的烟,但后来失败了
He quit for seven months when Justin was born, but he fell off the wagon.
他有所限制,并决定不让他的儿子知道
He was bound and determined that his son never know,
不让他的儿子看见他抽烟,所以他习惯出去抽
never see him do it, so he used to sneak out.
"就给我4分钟"他经常那么说
"Just give me four minutes," he used to say.
"就4分钟" 所以,呃...
"Just four minutes." So, uh...
不管他是谁,知道...
whoever it was, knew...
知道他有4分钟进来再出去,带走孩子...
knew that he had four minutes in and out, to take the boy...
...留下碟片
...leave the disc.
好吧,我们有一个小孩子要找
All right, we got a little boy to find.
你知道你需要做什么
You know what you need to do.
祈祷?
Pray?
那张CD已经有三天的时间
That CD is three days old.
虽然如此
Nonetheless.
你和你的丈夫应该回家
And you and your husbandshould head home.
睡点觉,你们已经做了可以在这里做的事情
Get some sleep, you've done what you can here.
你肯定?
You sure?
你看过你自己吗?
Have you looked at yourself?
你已经筋疲力尽了
You're exhausted.
另外,你是唯一一个我可以公正地说
Besides, you're the only person I can honestly say is more effective
在睡觉的时候比在清醒的时候更有用的人
when they're asleep than when they're awake.
现在是晚上7:00,大人物不在这里
It's 7:00 p.m., and the Big Dog is not here.
大人物不在任何地方,而且Range Rover也失踪了
The Big Dog is not anywhere and the Range Rover's missing.
很高兴把你弄回来了
Nice to have you back.
睡得好吗?
Sleep well?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直看见相同的事情
I keep seeing the same thing.
在我清醒的时候,在我睡觉的时候.是Calley
When I'm awake, when I dream. It's Calley.
就是那个,那个他发现Church失踪的那一刻
It's that, it's the moment he discovers that Church is missing.
我-我只是不能说出为什么我一直看到这个
I, I just can't figure out why I keep seeing it.
真好,你在这里
Great, you're here.
就一会儿
Just one sec.
这是她吗?
Is this her?
就是她
That's her.
哦,上帝.她只是个孩子
Oh, my God. She's just a kid.
是的,但看这个
Yeah, but watch this.
给我一个20元的即选号♥码
Give me one $20 instant pick.
20元,呃?
$20, huh?
将成为一个百万傻瓜
Gonna be a mega-idiot.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好的,我的第一个号♥码是多少?
All right, what's my first number?
这很愚蠢
This is stupid.
我们就买♥♥一些啤酒吧.把这件事情忘掉
Let's just buy some beer. Forget this.
我知道他已经超过21岁了,但我 需要看你的证件,小姐
I know he's over 21, but I need to see your ID, miss.
你怎么了?给我一个数字 - 别管她了
What's the matter with you? Give me a number. - Leave her alone.
11.
11.
很好,她正在做.11
All right, she's doing it. 11.
23.
23.
14.
14.
38.
38.
32.
32.
好的.11
All right. 11,
23, 14, 38, 32.
23, 14, 38, 32.
地方长官说谢谢
The governor says thanks.
为什么?我赢了多少?
Why? How much did I win?
你赢了我和6罐啤酒
You won me and a six-pack of beer.
走吧
Let's go.
等等
Wait a minute.
你刚让我损失了20块钱,蠢人
You just lost me 20 bucks, twerp.
你干嘛责备她呢?
What are you blaming her for?
她只是个小孩子
She's just a little kid.
你才是那个玩抽奖的蠢蛋
You're the idiot that plays the lottery.
Ariel有没有跟你说过什么事情?
Did Ariel say anything to you?
没有,为什么?
No. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
她只是在吃饭的时候看起来非常安静
She just seemed awfully quiet at dinner.
开始了
It's starting.
开始什么了?
What's starting?
她有了自己的生活
She's living her own life.
她...
She's...
开始创建自己的记忆
making her own memories.
让她保持自己的秘密吧
Keeping her own secrets.
她只是从学校走回家
She's walking home from school.
她并没有和某个叫Sven的人一起背包去欧洲旅行
She's not backpacking across Europe with some guy named Sven.
开玩笑.我想她
You joke. I miss her.
她就在门后面
She's right next door.
等我一秒钟
Hang on one second.
有人在敲门.嘿
Someone's at the door. Hey.
Calley叔叔?
Uncle Calley?
Allison. Allison. Allison!
Allison. Allison. Allison!
妈妈?
Mommy?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表