剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
呃
Uh...
Edrick?
Edrick?
家里的第一代美国出生的
First generation American.
我刚出生的时候 父母都不太会说英语
My parents didn't speak much English
不过他们喜欢用美国名字
when I was born, but they loved American names.
在Ed和Rick这两个名字之间难以取舍
Couldn't decide between Ed and Rick.
Ed-Rick
Ed-Rick.
和高兴见到你 Dubois夫人
Nice meeting you, Mrs. Dubois.
30
Thirty...
分钟
Minutes.
我们得抓紧了啊
I'm counting the seconds.
Elkin那个案子? Sam Elkin?
The Elkin case? Sam Elkin?
你想再查Elkin的案子?
Why would you want to revisit the Elkin case?
已经过了5年了 这案子已经破了
It's five years old. The case is closed.
被告已经认罪了
The accused man confessed.
要叫我老古董也行
Call me old-fashioned,
如果你想重开个案子的话
but if you want to revisit old cases,
我希望你能去找个没破的案子来查
I'd certainly prefer that you find one that's unsolved
去把那些有罪的人找出来关进监狱
and where the guilty party isn't already behind bars.
昨天我就告诉过你我有种强烈的感觉
I told you yesterday I felt strongly
我开始后悔叫你跟我去听Elkin说谎了
I'm starting to regret asking you to come with. that Elkin's lying.
而且昨天我也告诉你了 我绝对同意
And I told you yesterday I completely agree.
他是在撒谎
He was lying...
不过是对于他内心深刻的悔意撒谎
about feeling badly, about being filled with remorse,
对于Amanda Crane的朋友和家人
about his supposed concern
他并没有应有的关心
for Amanda Crane's friends and family.
我还得上庭
I have court.
地方检查官先生
Mr. District Attorney...
Allison 去查查验尸官的报告
Allison, look at the coroner's report.
查过了
I did.
那么 你就知道我们发现尸体的时候
Then you know that Elkin's sperm
受害者的体内
was still inside the victim
有Elkin的精♥液♥
when we recovered her body.
你一定得找出
There's got to be something more
比你的感觉更确凿的证据
than just your sense
来证明这家伙是个老实人
that this man wasn't being truthful.
我一直在做那个梦
I've been having this dream...
恩 哈
Uh-huh.
那个女人不是受害者
This woman-- not the victim--
她在黑暗中躺在床上
she's lying in bed in the dark.
她的情人凑上来 亲了她一下
Her lover comes up and steals a kiss.
听起来很浪漫啊
Sounds romantic.
在昨天晚上之前 我都看不清他的了脸
Up until last night, the man had no face.
现在 我看到Sam Elkin的脸
Now I see it's Sam Elkin.
我不明白那是什么意思
I'm not sure I know what that means.
我也不确定那是什么意思
I'm not sure I know what it means, either,
但是 我今天真的见到那个女人了
but I actually saw this woman today,
就在里这里一个街区的商场里
a block away from here at the mall.
在我看来
Seems to me there must be some reason
做这些梦一定有些意义的
I'm dreaming these dreams,
我昨天不知出于什么原因见到Elkin了
some reason I met Elkin yesterday,
也不知出与什么原因又碰到那个女人了
some reason I crossed paths with this woman today.
去跟Scanlon谈谈
Go talk to Scanlon.
如果你俩能在档案里找到些
If the two of you can find something in the file
值得调查的东西
worth looking at...
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 呃 我想找
Excuse me, uh, I'm looking
Lee Scanlon探长
for Detective Lee Scanlon.
他的办公桌就在那边
That's his desk over there.
他可能出去了吧 一会回来
Must have stepped out for a second.
抱歉
Excuse me.
呃 你看起来有点不安
Uh, you look a bit upset.
我叫 呃 Allison Dubois
My name's, uh, Allison Dubois.
我在地方检查官办公室工作
I work with the District Attorney's Office.
我想 我是不是能帮你点什么
I was wondering if I can be of some kind of help to you.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我从早上开始
I've been waiting to see a detective
就一直等着见名探员
since early this morning.
我是跟个朋友一起来的
I came here with a friend.
我们等了一个半小时
We waited for an hour and a half,
然后 他们告诉我过一个小时再过来
then they told us to go away for an hour.
所以 我们去商场逛了一圈 又回来了
So we took a walk around the mall, came back.
然后 他们又说要再等3个小时
Then they said it would be another two to three hours.
后来 我的朋友得走了
My friend finally had to leave.
我也已经误工一天了
I'm missing a day's work.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我跟这里的一个探长认识
I work with one of the detectives here.
我去看看能不能找他来跟你谈谈
Let me see if I can't get him to talk to you.
噢 谢谢 那太好了
Oh, thanks. That would be great.
抱歉 你是?
I'm sorry, Miss...?
Walsh小姐
Walsh.
Kathleen Walsh
Kathleen Walsh.
我还没有结婚
I'm not married.
Dubois说你已经等了好一大阵了
Mrs. Dubois explained you've been waiting a long while.
我们能帮你点什么?
What can we help you with?
我应该告诉你 我昨天早上 就给警局打过电♥话♥了
Well, I should tell you, I called the police yesterday morning.
他们来过我家了 可是
They came by my house, but...
从最开始讲 告诉我们发生了什么事情
Start from the beginning. Tell us what happened.
六个月前 我搬到Phoenix
Six months ago, I moved to Phoenix--
就在本学年开初之前
just before the start of the school year.
我教音乐的
I teach music.
总之 我发现了这个只花一点钱
Anyway, I found this wonderful apartment
就可以租到的好地方
for very little money.
但是 就在我搬进去不久之后
But shortly after I settled in,
我就开始听到些噪音 只在晚上才有
I began to hear noises... only at night.
只是在我准备好睡觉的时候出现
They'd start just as I was getting ready for bed.
你有没有什么宠物啊?
Do you have any pets?
一只猫 叫Boots
A cat-- Boots.
我一直都养着它 就象是个永久的伙伴
But I've had him, like, forever.
它可弄不出那些声音
He doesn't make these sounds.
好的 那么你听到了些声音
Okay, so you heard there sounds...
是的 我也出声叫过
Yeah. I would call out,
但是 没人应我
but no one would answer.
呃 大概是
Uh, this would happen...
一周发生个三四次
like, three, maybe four times a week.
那么 你怎么办的呢?
So what'd you do?
我想
I didn't think
没什么可做的
that there was anything to do.
我不确定到底那边有没有什么
I wasn't certain that there was anything really there...
所以 坦白说 长时间来 我什么都没做
so frankly, for a long time, I did nothing.
但是 后来 那些噪音变了
But then the noises started to change.
你是什么意思啊? 变成什么样了?
What do you mean? Change how?
开始有了些滴答声
Well, there was this clicking sound.
滴答声?
Clicking?
恩
Um...
照相机
A camera.
哈?
Huh?
我是想知道 你是不是觉得 那象是照相机的声音
I was wondering if you thought it sounded like a camera.
恩 我也不知道
Um... I don't know.
好的 不管怎么说吧
Okay. Whatever it was,
就是出现了种新的声音
there's this new sound.
而且 有段时间 我也没理睬
And I ignored that for a while, too.
但是 两天前的晚上
But then two nights ago...
我感觉他
I felt him there...
靠我很近
close.
他就站在我床边
He was standing over the bed.
抱歉我问一句 你怎么知道的呢?
Forgive me for asking, but how do you know that?
你怎么知道他在那儿的呢?
How do you know he was there?
站起来
Stand up.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表