剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我玩双骰子游戏赢了一捆钱
I won a bunch of money playing craps.
我赌了500块下pass line,然后赢了
I bet $500 on the pass line and it paid off.
等等
Wait a second.
你下了500块在Pass Line?
You laid $500 on the pass line?
嗯-嗯
Mm-hmm.
你什么时候开始懂得玩双骰子游戏的?
Since when do you know how to play craps?
我想是从昨天晚上开始
Since last night, I guess.
很有意思
It was fun.
我们应该去拉斯维加斯
We should go to Las Vegas.
什么?
What?
你跟我说做一些和Marcotto不同的梦
You told me to dream about anything other than Marcotto.
我的脑袋选择不好的城市并不是我的错
It's not my fault my brain picked Sin City.
Al,在我们结婚的13年里
Al, in the 13 years we've been married,
我唯一看到你玩骰子的时候
the only time I've ever seen you roll dice is when
是在我们和孩子们一起玩飞行棋的时候
we're playing Chutes and Ladders with the girls.
而现在,突然,你变成专家了?
And now, suddenly, you're an expert?
倒是想问你个问题:
Which sort of begs the question:
你梦到的到底是你自己的假期
Was it your vacation you dreamt about
还是别的什么
????
再提醒我一下我们在这里干嘛
Remind me again what we're doing here.
这是一个疯狂的赌注
ALLISON: It's a crazy long shot,
但我觉得Marcotto想让我
but I think Marcotto wants me
帮他确立一个辩辞
to help him establish an alibi.
我昨晚做了另外一个梦
I had another dream last night.
我想了很久才明白,但我觉得我还是
Took me awhile to figure it out, but I think I was playing
在玩他的游戏
his part again.
我在拉斯维加斯,我在一场
I was in Las Vegas, and I was putting a bet down
UCLA和亚利桑那州的篮球比赛中 下了赌注
on a basketball game between UCLA and Arizona.
希望你把注下在了Bruins身上
Hope you bet on the Bruins.
那个比赛是一场盛大的游戏
That game was a blowout.
来吧
Come to Mama.
我检查了日期
I checked the dates.
那两个队伍比赛的时间是在11月24日
The only time those two teams played was November 24,
也就是Julie Paxon
which is the day that Julie Paxon
被绑♥架♥和谋杀的那天
was kidnapped and murdered.
所以如果我的预感是正确的话
So if my hunch is correct,
她被谋杀的那天晚上Marcotto在 拉斯维加斯
Marcotto was in Las Vegas the night that she was killed.
你赌赢了
Jackpot.
呃...时间不对么?
Uh... bad time?
还行
Good time.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧,长话短说:
Okay, well, long story short:
我们有理由相信Albert Marcotto在
We have reason to believe that Albert Marcotto was in a casino
Julie Paxon被杀的那天晚上是在 拉斯维加斯的某个赌场
in Las Vegas the night that Julie Paxon was murdered.
所以检察官办公室想让你
So the District Attorney's office was wondering
重新检测DNA
about the possibility of you retesting the DNA
就是你从她的指甲中找到的
that you found under her fingernails.
对不起,为了什么?
I'm sorry, to what end?
很明显,Marcotto不可能同时在两个地方
Well, clearly, Marcotto couldn't have been in two places at once.
所以如果我们验证出他在内华达州的
So if we can verify that he was in Nevada
的那天晚上,Julie Paxon被谋杀了 那么我们就必须假定
the night that Julie Paxon was killed, then we have to assume
DNA报告处于某种原因...
that the DNA results were a function of some kind of...
弄错了
error.
错了?
Error?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是有人不小心弄错了样本
Maybe someone accidentally mislabeled the samples.
又或许是被
Or maybe it was contaminated
其它一个受害人的样本所污染了
by a sample from one of the other victims.
不可能
No.
那完全不可能
That's simply not possible.
我是唯一一个允许接近Paxon小姐尸体的人
I'm the only one who had access to Ms. Paxon's remains.
我可以向你保证,它们都是被尽可能小心处理的
And I can assure you, they were handled with the utmost regard
不可能存在任何
for limiting the possibility
分子退化或细胞污染的可能
of molecular degradation or cellular contamination.
但如果检察官办公室要我们重新验证
But if the District Attorney wants us to run them again,
我会再验证一次
I'll run them again.
M.E正在给他做我们所说的全身检查
SCANLON: The M.E.'s giving him the once-over as we speak.
她认为他昨晚得了心脏病死了
She thinks he had a coronary sometime last night.
M.E.是法医的缩写,是吗?
M.E. is another way of saying medical examiner, right?
不错
Right you are.
事实上,我们不需要重新检测以前的DNA
The thing is, we don't want to retest the old DNA.
我们需要重新从Julie的手指甲中获取样本
We want to get a new sample from under Julie's fingernails.
好的
Okay.
我们会要求另外一个人来做
And we're gonna request that someone else do it.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
是的
Yes.
是的,我结婚了
Yes, I am.
我也是
Me, too.
19年了,如果你相信的话
19 years, if you can believe it.
你的丈夫有没有不忠诚过?
Has your husband ever been unfaithful?
没有
No.
他们说最爱的人的死亡...
They say the death of a loved one...
是我们任何人
is the most painful loss
所知道的最痛苦的事
any of us will ever know.
但或许他们错了
But they would be wrong.
知道他们已去是因为他们选择了离去
Knowing they're gone because they chose to be gone,
知道他们还或者并很快乐
knowing they're alive and well and much happier
和另外一个人...
with someone else...
...这才是最伤人的
...that's what hurts the most.
他正准备离开我...
He was gonna leave me for...
为了Julie Paxon
Julie Paxon.
在19年后
After 19 years.
我跑到她房♥子中去看她...
I went to see her at her house...
要求她尊重我和我丈夫所拥有的;
to ask her to respect what my husband and I had together;
提醒她...我们是一家人
to remind her... that we were a family.
她觉得这是一个非常可笑...
She thought that was a very funny...
非常过时的主意
a very old-fashioned idea.
你一定很惊讶切割她是多么困难的事情...
You'd be surprised how hard it was cutting her that way...
...即使曾经是我工作的一部分
...even for someone in my line of work.
那我们现在该做什么?
So what do we do now?
她都没有要求找个律师
DEVALOS: She didn't even ask for an attorney.
只是直接走进他的办公室
Just walked right into his office
说她要坦白所有的事情
and said she wanted to confess everything.
或许是她知道这一切只是时间问题
Guess she figured it was just a matter of time
只要我们能证明她篡改了DNA证据
before we could prove that she tampered with the DNA evidence.
不,我不觉得是这样的
No, I don't think that's it.
我觉得杀了她的,不是知道是她做了
I think it was killing her, not just knowing that she'd done it,
而是她会逃脱惩罚
but knowing that she'd gotten away with it.
我觉得她现在感觉得到了解脱
I think she feels relieved.
你觉得Marcotto会了解
Do you think Marcotto comprehends
他或许做了一件好事
that he might have done a good thing;
他帮我们抓住了一个凶手?
that he helped us catch a killer?
我觉得Marcotto并不关心这个
I don't think Marcotto cares, not about that.
是关心他自己,他自己的某种恶心的骄傲
This was about him, his ego, some sick sort of pride.
好吧,告诉他谢谢
Well, tell him thanks, just the same.
你可以自己告诉他,因为我已经厌倦了
You can tell him yourself, 'cause I'm done giving out
他通过我的头脑来交流
visitor passes to my head.
我真的只是希望能回家
I really just want to go home
花一些时间在我的家人身上,花 一些时间在我自己身上
and spend some time with my family, spend some time with me.
真美好
JOE: This is nice.
真不错
This is good.
是啊,妈妈,这样很好
ARIEL: Yeah, Mommy, this is good.
我很高兴我们都能在一起
I'm glad we're all together.
是啊,妈妈,我们不喜欢不在一起的时候
Yeah, Mommy, we don't like it when we're not all together.
妈妈?妈妈?!
Mom? Mom?!
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表