剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Last chance.
别引诱我
Don't tempt me.
我就是为了引诱你来的
Oh, baby, that's what I'm here for.
Cathcart先生?
Mr. Cathcart?
Ariel 快进来
Ariel. Come on in.
有什么我能帮到你的吗?
What can I help you with?
我想跟你谈谈报告和旅行的事情
It's about the presentation, the trip.
噢 你知道吗?
Oh, you know what?
我确实还没有收拾东西呢
I don't actually have the packet yet.
呃 学校的许可证跟发给你父母的信
Uh, the permission slips and the information for your parents--
学校办公室还没有发过来 我也在等
I'm still waiting for it to come from the central office.
呃 不 不是那样的 不是
Uh, no. That-That's not it.
呃 对于您挑了我去 我确实感到很惊讶
Um, I was really surprised that you picked me.
过来坐
Come sit down.
为什么会对我挑了你感到惊讶呢?
Why are you surprised that I would pick you?
我觉得 我并不是最好的
Well, I guess I just didn't think I was the best.
什么 你认为还有其他人做得更好?
What, you think someone else's was better?
谁?
Whose?
Terrence Bock
Terrence Bock's.
Terrence Bock
Terrence Bock?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
那孩子让我感到恶心
That boy disgusts me.
Terrence Bock确实很聪明
Terrence Bock is a very bright boy.
呃 他的调查也做得非常细致
Uh, his research was very detailed.
我只是看着他就觉得很压抑
I just look at him, and I get depressed.
要知道 他将会孤独终老的
You know he's going to spend his life alone.
但是一个报告并不是搜集资料那么简单
But a presentation is more than just the collection of data.
要知道 资料的有效性
You know, its effectiveness often hinges
会无形的流失的
on a lot of intangibles.
但是 他有没有洗过澡呢?
But does he ever wash?
你有见过他什么时候
Have you ever seen him
鼻子里没有鼻屎吗?
when there wasn't something in his nose?
一个人要可爱且有吸引力
Likability, the attractiveness of the person
才能做好报告
making the presentation.
才能让听众愿意去聆听他们的报告
Your willingness to listen to what they have to say.
他并不符合条件
He's repugnant.
他确实没有任何地方符合条件
Even the word "repugnant" finds him repugnant.
在所有那些方面 Ariel你都做的比其他人好得多
In all those areas, Ariel, your work was vastly superior.
呃 好的
Uh, okay.
我希望 我清楚的解答了你的问题
I hope I answered your question.
我也很希望你能跟我一样的为此感到兴奋
And I hope you're genuinely as excited about this as I am.
我觉得我们会在议会大厦度过很棒的一天
I think we're going to have a wonderful day at the Capitol.
呃 当然 Cathcart先生
Uh, sure, Mr. Cathcart.
嘿 你有时间吗?
Hey, you got a minute?
那是什么表情?
What's that expression?
骗我一次 对你有好处
Fool me once, good for you.
骗我两次的话
Fool me twice...
嘿 你脑子里在想什么啊?
Hey, what's on your mind?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你应该是个开心的家伙
You should be a happy guy.
两天前 我们都认为
Two days ago we all thought
我们要开始跟毒品大干一场
we were staring at a drug war.
48小时过去了
48 hours have gone by
什么都没有发生
and nothing's happened.
我知道 很有趣 不是吗?
I know. That's kind of interesting, isn't it?
恩 我只是在想
Well, I'm just assuming.
我是说 你昨天告诉我
I mean, you told me yesterday
你要去跟某些人谈谈
you were going to talk to some people,
摆平这些事情
try and cool things off.
你说得对 是我说的
You're right: it was me.
我是个英雄 我还能让中东和平呢
I'm a hero. I made peace in the Middle East.
我应该去竞选总统
I should run for President.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我家里人还等着我吃晚饭呢
I have dinner waiting for me at home,
所以 如果你不想告诉我 你到底在想什么的话
so if you're not going to tell me what's on your mind...
我今天差不多一下午都跟验尸官在一起
I spent most of the afternoon with the coroner.
关于那第三个运毒着
That third mule.
并不只是做了鼻整形手术
It's not just a nose job,
也不只是有一口漂亮的牙套
not just nice teeth.
她还有几个地方穿了骨
She had piercings in places
我还不知道你会穿骨
I didn't know you could pierce.
不是你所知道的那种拉丁美洲的
Not something you see a lot of in Latin America.
难道我昨天没有跟你谈过吗?
Didn't I have this very conversation with you yesterday?
那么你是怎么想的?
( sighing ): So what are you thinking?
一个在国外的倒霉的美国女孩
An American girl in a foreign country
为了有钱能回家
down on her luck agrees to swallow drugs
就答应了吞毒品运毒?
for the money to get back home?
有可能 有可能她从未离家过
Maybe. Maybe she never left home.
抱歉?
Excuse me?
阴毛是金色的
Pubic hair's blonde.
把她带到停尸房♥的时候 是没有阴毛的
Didn't have any when they brought her in.
你知道的 象指甲啊毛发啊 死后几天还会持续生长的
You know how nails and hair keep growing for a couple days after.
我还有种预感 她的眼睛是蓝色的
I got a hunch her eyes were blue,
不过 我猜我们永远都无法知道了
but I guess we'll never know that.
告诉我 你怎么会有这些想法
Tell me where you're going with this.
有的人是意外死亡 有的是故意谋杀
Somebody dies by accident, on purpose...
我不知道
I don't know.
他们得处理掉一具尸体
They need to get rid of a body.
又正好那么走运 他们的家族
As luck would have it, their family happens
是做毒品走私生意的
to be in the drug-running business.
所以 你就杀了两个运毒者
So you slaughter two of your own mules,
两个没有人会在意的女孩
girls that no one will ever miss,
再把另一个人跟她们一起扔掉
you throw in a third; everybody assumes
任何人都会认为她们是一起的
that they come from the same place,
干着同样的勾当
do the same thing.
而且 当每个人都在寻找拉丁美洲女孩时
And while everybody's looking for a girl from Latin America,
这个来自美国某处的无名氏
Jane Doe from somewhere in the US lies unclaimed
就躺在验尸官的办公室里无人认领
in the coroner's office.
大概就是这样
Something like that.
妈妈?
Mom?
你能跟我谈谈吗?
Can you come talk to me?
Cathcart先生
That Mr. Cathcart,
对于Terrence他说的那些很恶毒的话
the one who said those horrible things about Terrence--
我很肯定他今天根本不在教室里
I'm pretty sure he wasn't even in the room today.
你知道我在说什么 对吗?
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
我不知道 或许知道一点点吧
I don't know. Maybe. Kinda.
我想你很可能听到了他的心声
I think it might have been his heart that you heard.
我想那就是他的灵魂
I think it might have been his soul.
好吧 但是 我该怎么做好呢?
Okay, but what do I do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想我怎么做呢?
What do you want to do?
我们应该告诉别人吗?
Shouldn't we tell someone?
告诉他们什么?
Tell them what?
告诉他们在Cathcart心灵深处
That deep down inside
他非常不喜欢Terrence?
Mr. Cathcart doesn't like Terrence?
我们怎么证明啊?
How would we prove that?
我们能说什么呢?
What would we say?
那么 我们只是什么都不做?
So we just do nothing?
我没那么说过
I didn't say that.
Terence知道你有多喜欢他的报告吗?
Does Terence know how much you liked his presentation?
不
No.
我从不跟Terrence说话
I don't talk to Terrence.
没有人跟Terrence说话
Nobody I know talks to Terrence.
什么?
What?
我在倾听你的心声
I was listening to your heart.
我在倾听来自你灵魂的声音
I was listening to your soul.
嘿 Lee
Hey, Lee.
我知道现在是凌晨 但是
I know it's the middle of the night, but...
这是什么啊?
What's this?
搜查令
Search warrant.
你在开玩笑 对吗?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表