剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
该死
damn.
toby! 停下!
toby! Stop!
灵媒辑凶 第二季第十集
Medium Season Two Episode Ten
喔~喔~喔
Cock-a-doodle-do.
喔什么喔?
Cock-a-doodle who?
别介意 我收回我说的
Never mind.I take that back.
说这些还为时过早
It's way too early for this kind of talk.
知道吗现在刚5点?
Do you know that it's barely 5:00?
知道
I know.
是杂货清单吗?
Is that a grocery list?
一类的
Kind of.
是ARIEL需要的物品清单 为她明晚的睡衣派对做准备的
It's a list of things ariel thinks she needs for her slumber party tomorrow night.
大米蛋糕,瓜子?什么?
Rice cakes, sunflower seeds? What?
Ariel想和这位名叫 CELESTE的女孩交朋友
Ariel's trying to make friends with this girl named celeste
而她对麸质过敏
who is allergic to gluten.
这就是你起那么早的原因?
This is why you're up so early?
不是
No.
我的车撞了个女孩
I hit a girl with my car.
在梦中
In a dream.
好吧
Okay.
有人和你在一起吗?
Was anyone else with you?
没有
No.
白天还是晚上?
Was it nighttime, daytime?
晚上
It was night.
能记起在哪条街上撞的吗?
Any idea where the street might have been?
什么意思?是指街名?
What do you mean?Like a name?
知道街名更好
A name would be good.
好吧,我想想 好象是在靠近
Well, I remember I felt like it was that area
医院的地方 有很多房♥子
near the hospital where all those houses are.
好的,没事
Okay, this is easy.
我很高兴你那么放心
I'm glad you feel so relieved.
我们从头到尾再回顾一下
Let's just agree, from now until the end of time,
在那个医院附近有不少房♥屋的地方
that you don't drive alone at night in that area
你是不会晚上独自一个驾车的
by the hospital where the houses are.
怎么? 你不舒服?
What? You're upset?
没什么,我只是有点失望
I'm just frustrated. That's all.
为什么?
Why?
我们现在又回到这一点
We've been at this for a while now.
还有?
And?
所有这一切都是怀疑论
All this skepticism.
这不是怀疑论
This isn't skepticism.
这正是怀疑论的反面
This is the exact opposite of skepticism.
紧接着就是绝对确信
This is absolute conviction followed by--
这是非常重要的部分 符合完整的行为逻辑
and this is the important part-- by completely logical plan of action.
真的?
Really?
千真万确
Truly.
这就好象那个笑话
It's like that joke.
有个人去看医生 他说:“医生,”
The guy walks in to the doctor's office, he says, "hey, doc,
“我象这样举手时胳膊疼。”
"my arm hurts when I raise it like this."
而医生说:“好吧, 那就别那样举手。”
And the doctor says, "fine. Don't raise it like that."
我们无法阻止夜晚到来
We can't stop the night from coming,
也无法阻止那个女孩穿过马路
we can't stop the girl from stepping out into the road.
但是如果你不在路上 不在车里面
But if you're not in the road in your car,
你就不会撞上她
you're not gonna hit her.
Allison,看在上帝份上,笑一下
Allison, smile,for god's sake.
这是个我们完全能避免的悲剧
This is a tragedy we can absolutely avoid.
这是个恩赐
This is a gift.
现在我们来庆祝一下
Now I say we celebrate...
回到床上去
back in bed.
我检查一下你的油箱好吗?
Would you like me to check your oil?
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
你们还做这个?
You guys still do that?
噢,女士,你是在全程服务区
Well, you're at the full service island, miss.
该死
Damn it.
那么有什么需要检查吗?
So would you like me to check something?
我不知道,不需要
I don't know, no.
噢,等一下
Oh, wait a second.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 我不清楚你们是否已经开始营业
Morning. I'm not sure if you're even open yet,
可是,嗯,我想要一杯咖啡
but, uh, I was just hoping to get a cup of coffee
他们在街对面为我的车装新头灯
while they put in a new headlight for me across the street.
好的,这边来
Yeah, right this way.
别这样
Stop it.
谢谢
Thank you.
James?
James?
James!
James!
Nadine
Nadine.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你给经纪人打电♥话♥了?
Did you call the broker?
没有,我没打
No, I did not call the broker.
浴室里又出毛病了
It just did it again in the bathroom.
Nadine
Nadine.
没有水 灯一会儿亮一会儿灭
There's no water and the lights flickered on and off.
这是个旧房♥
It is an old house.
现在水来了
there's water now.
水来了
There's water.
我想搬走
I want to move.
Nadine,求你了
Nadine, please.
我不能这样生活下去james
I can't live like this, james.
我只是...
I just...
我不能
I can'T.
我想得告诉别人
I think I need to tell someone.
到底想告诉别人什么?
Tell someone what exactly?
告诉别人什么?
Tell someone what?
告诉别人什么?
Tell someone what?
告诉别人什么?!什么?!
tell someone what?!What?!
你的咖啡
Here you go.
噢,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
打扰一下
Pardon me.
我不想麻烦你
I don't mean to trouble you,
但是我拿一点糖 你不介意吧?
but would you mind if I stole some of your artificial sweetener?
什么?
Excuse me?
糖
Sweetener.
我桌子上没有
I don't have any at my table.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
还有什么事吗?
Was there something else?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
对不起,我不是想探查什么
I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry.
只是...
It's just...
你知道吗?
you know what?
万一你改变主意
In case you change your mind.
地方检察官办公室?
The district attorney's office?
在公共场合哭也犯法?
Crying in public against the law?
不,不,当然不犯法
No, no, of course not.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想干得更出色些
You're trying to be nice,
而我不合作
and I'm not playing along.
你的咖啡我来付钱
Let me pay for your coffee.
不,不,不 你不必这么做
No, no, no. You don't have to do that.
但我愿意
But I'd like to.
嗯,再过几天就是我生日
Well, it's my birthday in a couple of days.
我想做些助人为乐的事
I'd like to do something nice for somebody.
喝咖啡去吧
Enjoy your coffee.
坐回去时不要碰到糖罐了
Try not trip on the sugar when you sit back down.
说那么多只是想知道她的名字
All I'm saying is I should have gotten her name,
就这些,真够傻的我
that's all.It was stupid of me.
搞到她的名字后你能干什么?
What would you have done if you had gotten her name?
我也不知道
I don't know.
上班时把它输入电脑
Run it through the computer at work.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表