剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
今天开庭...
in a trial that begins today...
uh-oh,uh-oh.
uh-oh,uh-oh.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我不能看这个新闻
I can't watch that news report.
那是我的案子
That's my case.
我不能看
I can't watch that.
我是这件案子
That's the case I was picked
里的陪审员
to be a juror on.
下面是天气....
Turning to weather....
预报
The forecast,
今天大部分时间晴朗
mostly sunny skies today,
伴有清新凉风...
with brisky,chilly winds...
播完了吗?
is it over?
吓人的部分播完了
The scary part's over.
那么这是你的案子,啊?
So that's your case,huh?
我觉得我都不允许
I don't even think I'm allowed
回答这个问题
to answer that.
噢,得了,我对那件案子
Oh,come on. I don't know
一无所知,真的
anything about it,honest.
Ally,你刚才说
Ally,you just told me
昨晚梦见那个人了
you had a dream about the guy.
是,不那种梦
Yeah,it wasn't that kind of dream.
是个疯狂的梦
It was a crazy dream.
胡闹的梦
A nonsense dream.
Al,我不想说它了,好吗?
Al,I don't want to talk about it,okay?
哦,看谁找到了信仰
Wow. Look who got religion.
今早你干了
This morning you would
所有能让你
have done anything
逃出陪审团的事
to get out of jury duty.
现在突然,你又成了
Now suddenly,you're
陪审工作的宣传人
the jury duty poster boy.
精明
Cute.
你可不算太坏啊
You're not too bad yourself.
好了 -好了,小家伙们
Okay. -Okay,guys,
衣服和书包
jackets and backpacks.
孩子们,祝你们一天快乐
Have a great day,guys.
再见,妈
Bye,mom.
再见,爸
Bye,dad.
再见,宝贝儿
Bye,baby.
我们能每天都一起坐车吗?
Can we drive all together everyday?
如果汽油便宜点
If gas doesn't get any
我们可以
cheaper,we might have to.
今天很特别,小甜甜
It's kind of special today,sweetie.
妈妈和爸爸今天
Mommy and daddy are working
要在一个地方工作
at the same place.
Bridgette,走啊
Bridgette,come on.
再见,南瓜
Bye,pumpkin.
再见,亲爱的
Bye,darlin'.
再见,我来了
Bye. I'm coming,
我来了
I'm coming.
Allison...
Allison...
你在干吗?
what are you doing?
哦,正看到
Oh,just catching up on
stephen garner的案子
the stephen garner case.
好的... 我要你停止
Okay... I just need you to stop
阅读
reading what you're reading,
站起来离开这间房♥子
get up and walk out of this room.
请再说一遍?
Excuse me?
你丈夫是陪审员,allison.
Your husband is on the jury,allison.
不,我知道,我不想谈论
No,I know,I wasn't going to
任何关于这个的事
discuss any of this.
只是...
It's just...
我最近老是做梦
I've been having dreams.
关于这个案子?
You've had dreams about this case?
可以更明确点儿吗?
Anything definite?
我们是不是应该调查什么?
Anything that we should be investigating?
对,也许吧.
Well,maybe.
我也说不清楚...
I don'T...
我不知道他们之间有什么联♥系♥
I don't know how the pieces fit together.
好吧,忘掉它.
Okay,forget it.
Allison,请你站起来
Allison,I just need you to please get up
离开这间房♥子
and walk out of this room.
为什么?
But why?
为什么?
Why? Because
因为如果某个法官发现
if a judge finds out that you
你以任何方式涉足了
are working on this case
这个案子……
in any capacity--
如果他现在突然进来
if he walked in right now
看见你拿着这些案卷
and saw you with these files,
我们就要面对一个无效审判
we'd be looking at a mistrial.
Stephen Garner就会被释放
And stephen garner would walk.
他就会杀了他的妻子却
He would have murdered his wife
逍遥法外
and walked away.
这我就不明白了
I don't understand.
他并没有犯谋杀罪呀
He's not on trial for murder.
这只是意外
It was an accident,
这是过失,不是吗?
it was negligence,wasn't it?
你知道的,这很有趣的
You know,it's funny,most of
我总是盯住一个案子
the time I'm staring at a crime
并且一直寻找着动机,用意
and I'm looking for motive,
和破案机会
means and opportunity.
现在,我已经有了这三样
Here,I've got all three
但我不得不装作什么也没有发生
and yet I'm forced to behave
什么也没有发生
as if there's no crime.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我不明白你说的话
I'm not following you.
以我看
In my opinion,
Stephen Garner
stephen garner took his rich
他带他有钱的妻子到船上
wife out on that boat
然后杀了她
and killed her.
可能是把她灌醉然后把她推了下去
Maybe he got her drunk and pushed her.
也可能打了她的脑袋
Maybe he just smashed in her
然后把她扔下船
skull and threw her overboard.
我现在没有尸体
I don't have a body
所以我无法断定
so I don't know.
但无论发生了什么
But whatever happened,the final
她肯定是已经死了
result is she's dead
而且他是故意杀人
and he did it on purpose.
但是他图什么呢?
But why?
金钱
Money.
他妻子的...
Hers...
4000万美元的信托基金
a $40 million trust fund.
但我无法去证明
But I can't prove that.
所以我希望治一个疏忽至人死亡的罪
So I'm hoping to get a conviction on criminally negligent homicide,
然后我可以判他入狱四年
and then,maybe,I can put him away for four years.
没办法判谋杀,才四年
Four years on a garbage charge.
这是我能为这个可怜的女人
And that's all the justice I can
作出的最公正的判决了
offer this poor woman.
所以,请您不要作任何
So,please,don't make
妨碍我工作的事
an impossible task harder.
请站起来,走出去
Just get up,walk out,and I'll
我要把这些文件还给sondra
give the files back to sondra.
我们直到10:00才到达了那片水域
We didn't even get on the water till after 10:00.
抛锚在jefferson海湾
Dropped anchor in jefferson cove.
然后我们开始做饭
I started to cook dinner
同时她拿出了酒
while she got out the wine.
你妻子喝了多少酒?
How much wine did your wife drink?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们一起喝的,可能,三瓶吧
We finished,maybe,three bottles.
两个人喝了三瓶
Three bottles of wine for two people.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表