剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你曾梦到过...
did you ever have a dream...
你打电♥话♥了吗?
did you call them?
他们来吗? - 他们马上来
Are they coming? - They're coming.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
我做的事,很傻
This was stupid,what I did.
我不想死 - 我知道
I don't want to die. - I know.
我只是想让它停下来
I just wanted it to stop.
嘘
Shh.
你会和我在一起吗?
Will you stay with me?
我会的
I will.
我会和你在一起 直到他们来
I'll stay with you till they get here.
闭上眼睛,宝贝
Close your eyes, baby.
会没事的
It's all right.
只要等上几分钟
It's going to be just a few minutes.
嘘
Shh.
allison?
allison?
没事,是我
It's okay.It's just me.
我得去拿我的钱包 我得开车去
I need to get my wallet. I have to go for a drive.
开车?
A drive?
现在是凌晨2点
It's 2:00 in the morning.
你到底要开车到哪里去?
Where in the world are you going to drive to?
我要去那条靠近医院的大街
I need to go to that street, the one near the hospital.
还没有完,还没有
This isn't over, not yet.
我又做了个梦
I just had another dream.
噢,好的,上♥床♥去,继续做梦
Well, fine, then get back in bed, dream some more.
不,我不能
No, I can'T.
那个死去的女孩 melanie davenport
That dead girl,melanie davenport,
我觉得她试图告诉我些什么
I think she's trying to tell me something.
你是不会在这找到她的
You're not going to find her here.
Melanie很好,她很安全
Melanie's fine. She's safe.
她在她最终应该去的地方
She's where she's supposed to be finally.
那么你呢?
And how about you?
我?
Me?
我一直都在适应
I'm still adjusting.
习惯于那些主意
Getting... used to the idea.
试图接受他所做的一切
Trying to accept what he did.
你知道,大约27分钟后我才死去
you know, it took me almost 27 minutes to die.
27分钟,他一直坐在我身边 握着我的手
He sat beside me holding my hand for 27 minutes
而我在坚持着
while I tried to hang on,
等待永远都不会来的警笛声
listening for the sirens that never came.
但我想它是来了
But I guess I had it coming.
我应该直接去找警♥察♥的
I should have come forward to the police
告诉他们我们所做的一切
and told them what we'd done.
melanie也是这么想的
That's all that melanie wanted.
她从来都不想伤害我
She never meant to hurt me.
你与我在饭店里相遇的那天
That day that you and I met in the restaurant--
是她安排的,这你知道
she arranged that you know.
还有闪烁的灯
And the business with your headlight?
我给了我一个认罪的机会 一个活下去的机会
She was giving me a chance to confess, a chance to live,
而我却没珍惜
and I didn't take it.
现在melanie的父母 将永远不会知道
And now melanie's parents will never know
是谁夺走了他们的女儿
who took their child from them.
你丈夫怎么样了?
And what happens to your husband?
他也有一个机会
He had a chance, too.
今天,和你在一起,在房♥间里
Today, with you, in the room,
他有一个机会
he had a chance,
但他也没有抓住
and he didn't take it.
所以现在,我想该轮到我了
So now, I guess it's up to me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你准备做什么?
What are you going to do?
很明显,他不害怕鬼魂
Obviously,he's not afraid of ghosts.
他不害怕闪烁的灯光 和断断续续的音乐
He's not afraid of flickering lights or music.
但是如果因为什么人,或什么事
But if someone, or something,
会拧开我家厨房♥
was to blow out the pilot light
旧炉子的开关
in the old stove in our kitchen,
james会感冒
and james were to have a cold,
不会闻到什么气味
not smell the gas,
让煤气充满整个屋子
let it fill the room
james会点燃香烟
and james were to light a cigarette...
我想到处都会是警笛声
I wonder what those sirens are all about?
你闻到什么了吗?
do you smell something?
不要忘了把名字和 电♥话♥号♥码带回家
don't forget to bring home those names and that phone number.
我不会的,爸爸
I won't, daddy.
好的
Okay.
妈妈怎么不起来?
Why isn't mommy up?
我更喜欢她倒的样子
I like the way she pours better.
妈妈昨晚出去了 有一些紧急事情要处理
Mommy was out late last night doing some emergency work.
darn.
喂?
hello?
是的,我是她妈妈
Yes, this is her mother.
早上好
Morning.
celeste怎么样了?
What about celeste?
嗯,我已经提醒她了
Uh, I already reminded her.
嗯,刚才她妈妈打电♥话♥
Well, that was her mom just now.
他想你今天是否会把 celeste的作业带去
She was wondering if you could pick up celeste's homework today
因为celeste要去纽约一段时间
because celeste needs to go to new york for a couple of days.
为什么,发生什么事了?
Why, what's going on?
我猜她有个表姐
I guess she has a cousin,
长得酷似celeste
a spitting image of celeste,
大她10岁
only ten years older,
我想已经诊断出 她患上了白血病
and I guess she was just diagnosed with leukemia,
所以他们一家准备去告别
so they're all going there to say good-bye.
我现在不饿了
You know what? I'm not hungry anymore.
我要去我的房♥间
I'm just going to go to my room.
我得跟那孩子谈谈
I owe that girl a conversation.
我还没搞清楚
I don't get it.
到底怎么了?
What's going on?
为什么你们都那么严肃?
Why is everybody so serious?
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
等你长大的,你就明白了
You'll see, the older you get.
我等会儿回来
I'll be right back.
噢,我不知道怎么跟你说
Well, I don't know how to tell this to you.
我想这是你和我之间的事,孩子
I guess it's just you and me, kid.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表